The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Naruto Enter to the tournament!!   Emptyby ralaco Today at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
Naruto Enter to the tournament!!   Emptyby Oguyaka. Today at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
Naruto Enter to the tournament!!   Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 4:52 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Naruto Enter to the tournament!!   Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Naruto Enter to the tournament!!

Go down 
+2
BlueSpiderX
chuchoryu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

Naruto Enter to the tournament!!   Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Enter to the tournament!!    Naruto Enter to the tournament!!   EmptyOctober 17th 2014, 12:46 pm

Hello friends! now for Naruto Fans and Otakus, Naruto and his village enter to the tournament! in 2 diffrent project "Ninja Warriors" and "Street Fighter vs Naruto: Warrior Soul"
Naruto Enter to the tournament!!   NARUOSANCENaruto Enter to the tournament!!   Orochimaru_BetaNaruto Enter to the tournament!!   Sakura_BETA
For now Naruto and Orochimaru are in the roster but soon the others, Sakura, Sasuke, Kakashi, Kiuby Naruto, Gaara, Rock Lee, Ten Ten, Hinata and Bonus Ninja Game

Naruto Enter to the tournament!!   Cv_SNaruto
Naruto:  http://www.4shared.com/rar/dwQ2xz5iba/CvS_Naruto.html

For SFvsN Orochimaru and Akuma faces in a final battle

Orochimaru vs Ryu Theme

Akuma vs Naruto Theme

Trainning room

Now Geki faces first Orochimaru and die in the battle whit him, I planning to use this theme or the epic fight

More to come...

Last edited by chuchoryu on May 4th 2015, 9:46 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Enter to the tournament!!    Naruto Enter to the tournament!!   EmptyOctober 18th 2014, 2:10 am

Yay Naruto char !
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Enter to the tournament!!    Naruto Enter to the tournament!!   EmptyNovember 3rd 2014, 1:37 pm

BlueSpider wrote:
Yay Naruto char !
And here is it CVS Naruto!!
Naruto: http://www.4shared.com/rar/dwQ2xz5iba/CvS_Naruto.html

Orochimaru Soon I want to fight whit Akuma
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Enter to the tournament!!    Naruto Enter to the tournament!!   EmptyNovember 3rd 2014, 4:35 pm

Onmce again, very grateful for the release. However, I have to be honest in that I don't like the face too much. It seems very small, maybe it's just me but I went ahead and did a small edit in case you ever want to update the head sprites. It just makes him a little taller and more anime round.

I hope you'll consider this.

Naruto Enter to the tournament!!   S30qBze
https://i.imgur.com/s30qBze.png
Back to top Go down
Trololo

Trololo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Enter to the tournament!!    Naruto Enter to the tournament!!   EmptyNovember 3rd 2014, 6:15 pm

Ax wrote:
Onmce again, very grateful for the release. However, I have to be honest in that I don't like the face too much. It seems very small, maybe it's just me but I went ahead and did a small edit in case you ever want to update the head sprites. It just makes him a little taller and more anime round.

Much better!
Back to top Go down
http://troshack.blogspot.com/
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Enter to the tournament!!    Naruto Enter to the tournament!!   EmptyNovember 6th 2014, 10:59 am

Ax wrote:

Ok! for change the face in this Naruto ad Kyuby Naruto character...and Sakura-Chan, good work

New model, your model + my model = to this done

Naruto Enter to the tournament!!   Cv_SNaruto_KiubyNaruto Enter to the tournament!!   Sakura_BETA
Naruto Kiuby and Sakura-Chan

More to come...
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Enter to the tournament!!    Naruto Enter to the tournament!!   EmptyMay 4th 2015, 9:45 am

Please Play the track

Now for long tume (around of one year) I updated this one
Naruto Enter to the tournament!!   Naruto2015bychuchoryu
Naruto is bakc! whit new sprite style, and he not commung alone Sakura, Sasuke, Kakashi AND Orochimaru comes whit him in future updaetes
Naruto Enter to the tournament!!   NARUOSANCE

More to come...
Back to top Go down
Jinky

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Enter to the tournament!!    Naruto Enter to the tournament!!   EmptyMay 4th 2015, 10:51 am

Wow you have a lot of projects(wish you could continue on Nightwing). .
But anyway, that new sprite of Naruto is amazing cheers !
You're the best and fastest creator Wink
Back to top Go down
Varia the Hunter

Varia the Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Enter to the tournament!!    Naruto Enter to the tournament!!   EmptyMay 4th 2015, 12:00 pm

Awesome! I look forward to Kakashi!

Would you consider making Hinata Hyuga as well (perhaps her Shippuden or "The Last" version)? Her and Kakashi are my personal favorites.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Varia31
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Enter to the tournament!!    Naruto Enter to the tournament!!   EmptyMay 5th 2015, 10:56 am

Jinky wrote:
Wow you have a lot of projects(wish you could continue on Nightwing). .
But anyway, that new sprite of Naruto is amazing cheers  !
You're the best and fastest creator Wink
A new Nightwing offcourse mi amigo, but for now Oni, Naruto, Lee Chaolan and Samus
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Enter to the tournament!!    Naruto Enter to the tournament!!   EmptySeptember 21st 2016, 3:48 pm

Some news of the mugen works!! some ones ask for the SFEX chars so I work again in Hokuto, I have commision Allen snider and my CvS Garuda
Naruto Enter to the tournament!!   Cv_S_Garuda_by_chuchoryuNaruto Enter to the tournament!!   Cv_S_Garuda_by_chuchoryu_SEPARECOLORES
for now I have 10% of this sprites but I hope to finish this one for Xmas

Akuma in Tekken mugen project
Naruto Enter to the tournament!!   Cv_S_Akuma_by_chuchoryu_Tekken7
for Tekken Mugen Project Akuma is on the way, I use the model I found in Google but I dont know who made the original I use for this edit but I need to know who is the real author, I need to thank him for this one and he can use this one
Naruto Enter to the tournament!!   Cv_S_Akuma_by_chuchoryu_Tekken7_200Naruto Enter to the tournament!!   Cv_S_Akuma_by_chuchoryu_Tekken7_SAIYANNaruto Enter to the tournament!!   Cv_S_Akuma_by_chuchoryu_Tekken7_SEPARECOLORES

Naruto chars
Naruto Enter to the tournament!!   Cv_S_Orochimaru_by_chuchoryu_comission_characterNaruto Enter to the tournament!!   Cv_S_Orochimaru_by_chuchoryu_comission_character2
a character I want in mugen is CvS Orochi, I love the first season of the anime Naruto but no much chars are releared in CvS or other I dont like the chibi GBA or NDS sprites, so mi amigo shanri commison this Orochimaru and Kakashi from the Naruto series, soon more of this one
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Enter to the tournament!!    Naruto Enter to the tournament!!   EmptySeptember 20th 2019, 6:49 pm

So long time I no put Naruto ones here...but! its about time to Naruto ones!!!...again....doing a revamp in this ones

Naruto Enter to the tournament!!   Hinata-by-cosplayNaruto Enter to the tournament!!   Ino-by-cosplay
This ones are original made by COSPLAY, a old mugen author in 2005 around, I get all his chars, all are in SNK sprites but I want o do a tribute revamping all his chars in this style

Naruto Enter to the tournament!!   Hinata-by-chuchoryuNaruto Enter to the tournament!!   Ino-by-chuchoryu
I planning to add more moves, new voices, gameplay like Naruto Clash of Ninja 2 game, full mugen in a little words, I hope everyone like this new idea of a full game

More to come... samus
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Enter to the tournament!!    Naruto Enter to the tournament!!   EmptyDecember 2nd 2021, 5:27 pm

Everyone know chuchoryu´s works never stop, not matter what it happens, so now let me show the Naruto mugen I planning in 2008 and now the game comming for real

Naruto Enter to the tournament!!   002Naruto Enter to the tournament!!   003Naruto Enter to the tournament!!   004Naruto Enter to the tournament!!   005Naruto Enter to the tournament!!   006Naruto Enter to the tournament!!   001

Naruto Clash of Ninja 2 for Nintendo Game Cube my favorite Naruto game and the GBA version too, but I have good memorys of this game, I was in the school and many of my old freinds was alive in that years, so this is a tribute of that years on the experience I have, if everyone compare this new sprites whit the old ones I made of Naruto you really can see the great change

*Roster list*
-Naruto
-Hinata
-Rock Lee (aka el cejudo favirot de los mexican otakos XD yolo crayolo :v)
-Sakura
-Sasuke (aka sasque minamoto..............otakos mexicanos)
-Ino
-Kakashi (aka el kakas)
-gaara
-Orochimaru

*extra DLC for the future*
-Haku (aka el wey de Street Fighter pero mas hombre)
-Kiba
-Neji
-Ten Ten (aka la otra Chun Lis)
-Dosu
-Might Guy (aka el otro cejudo favorito de los otakus mexicanos XD....menos el mio, el mio es Ryu de Street Fighter XD)

this is the list for now, vote for more of Naruto series like Tsunade or Boruto etc, etc

More to come... samus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Enter to the tournament!!    Naruto Enter to the tournament!!   Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Enter to the tournament!!
Page 1 of 1