The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 3 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 3 Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 3 Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 3 Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 1:32 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP

Go down 
+36
Fightfan
Rjiggler
ajrenalin
rafhot
Angelus_Silverhead
ragnarok_333
wereda
CosmicToxin
Arkady
tank402
skillfrank
verz36
AM
XXDreamBrotherXX
wingnut
madbomberxp
flammableking
O Ilusionista
cravd
galactus
Mr.Ketchup
RG_OP
ZVitor
YoungSamurai5
xCarnage
Kaios
kyoman
H.U.G.E.2012
riklaionel
Blagoy
Hypersonic
dev
volzzilla
JohnSpider96
Ax
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
RG_OP

RG_OP

M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 3 EmptyOctober 3rd 2012, 8:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

rotation in 22.5 and 45 degrees. very usefull for not drawing new sprites :p
Back to top Go down
dev

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 3 EmptyOctober 3rd 2012, 10:29 am

nice,very nice.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 3 EmptyOctober 3rd 2012, 12:55 pm

RG_OP wrote:

rotation in 22.5 and 45 degrees. very usefull for not drawing new sprites :p

Imageshack made the images smaller, they can't be used, try uploading this to a different imagehosting service.

This does however give me an idea, I think I found Modok's first special attack!!!

The frames could be reused, the arms and legs could be placed on there to make the spin position and his face could be edited to look angry!!! Then just roate his sprite and we have a special attack like The Thing's

Surprised

Back to top Go down
Kaios

Kaios

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 3 EmptyOctober 3rd 2012, 2:47 pm

What I think would be beneficial/best would be to actually make up moves. Sure moves like Plasma Beam or Unibeam could be reused, but something like the Thing's spin isn't something MODOK would do..

It is a nice idea, but if we're including his movelist from Marvel vs Capcom 3 then he'd have Body Attack.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 3 EmptyOctober 3rd 2012, 6:08 pm

great work rg op. hope the sprite size was only affected by imageshack and nothing else however
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 3 EmptyOctober 3rd 2012, 7:28 pm

A preview of the turning frame, I am gonna do one more frame of him looking directly towards us for that final transition, then the order can be reversed to get that 180* turn.

This is one tough wip but it can definitely be done. It's a shame there isn't a base to work from, everything new is pretty much scratch work which is very time consuming.

Back to top Go down
Kaios

Kaios

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 3 EmptyOctober 3rd 2012, 7:37 pm

This is amazing that you guys are doing something this hard though. Shows that you all have great patience and can cooperate properly o:.

The only hard thing I think will be his actions. Every time he uses something like a laser or gun he presses a button on his chair.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 3 EmptyOctober 3rd 2012, 8:12 pm

Kaios wrote:
This is amazing that you guys are doing something this hard though. Shows that you all have great patience and can cooperate properly o:.

The only hard thing I think will be his actions. Every time he uses something like a laser or gun he presses a button on his chair.

Well it's not that hard, just requires time to pull off. Hands are a little tougher to do, but I found that you can get away with little stuff like that, we could just have the hand hover over the buttons and no one will really notice the details.

It's not to say though that a hand and finger press can't be sprited, it could definitely be done to as well.

A lot can be re-used, a recycle all the time instead of converting more frames. Like RG Op said, MODOK doesn't really move a lot, if we just change some minor things he can look really customized!

Also if we can make more arms and legs they can be re-used over and over for transitions and stuff.

Modok is hard in design details, but in other ways he's easy because we allready did 75% of his total body movements.

We really only need to have him sprited with his back turned, maybe titled looking up, then looking down, a head view, a butt view, and then titled back at the 2/3 view and we have all his body positions frames.

Just make those limbs (arms & legs) and just re-use them over and over again with the body positions to make a 300 frame sprite sheet. cheers
Back to top Go down
Kaios

Kaios

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 3 EmptyOctober 3rd 2012, 8:17 pm

Don't you also need to sprite his panels on his back, the cords in his back, the broom looking things from his back, balloon bombs, AND analysis cubes (If you're doing UMvC3)?

Other than that you're right.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 3 EmptyOctober 4th 2012, 4:40 am

What a surprise, Modok look's cool guys! but remember Modok is using Weapons ALOT in he's apperence so don't forget that!, Like the sprites! good work!
Back to top Go down
dev

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 3 EmptyOctober 4th 2012, 3:31 pm

look,this might help,ax:

this is how his arm should look like when he presses a button.
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 3 EmptyOctober 8th 2012, 11:36 am

Wow this M.O.D.O.K looks great, its amazing how accurate he looks, well done and good luck with him, I think he will be Awesome when he's finished personally Cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 3 EmptyOctober 12th 2012, 1:58 pm

Smile
according to Galactus, the important thing is that we are working on it and soon you will see in reality.
grantrabajo finally a marvel villain awaited by all.

de acuerdo con galactus, lo importante es que ya se esta trabajando en el y proximamente lo podremos ver en realidad.
grantrabajo por fin un villano de marvel tan esperado por todos.
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 3 EmptyOctober 12th 2012, 7:24 pm

Quick question: are you going to use (U)MvC3 voice clips or would you prefer someone voicing him? I like to think I can replicate his voice from the game (and Avengers: EMH) quite well so if you need, let me know
Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 3 EmptyOctober 13th 2012, 1:43 pm

wow, that is superb. Great work, guys
Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next