The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O

Go down 
+7
Navana
Mistah Jorge
BlueSpiderX
JEDDragon
DarthPhoenix99
flammableking
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O Empty
PostSubject: Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O   Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O EmptyJune 16th 2014, 2:20 pm

Ok... Here is a picture of the Capcom Fighting Evolution select screen.

Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O Capcom-Fightning-Evolution-llega-a-PSN-en-formato-descargable

Notice how the select screen is split into categories such as Street Fighter, Darkstalkers, Red Earth, etc... Here's my idea...

The ultimate MMV Project!!!

A Mugen project based on US!!

There will be at least 10 of our forum members' names in the select screen.
Each forum member gets their own category!
12 characters per characters per category!

Think about it!

I would have 2 of my Demolition Crew characters in mine, along with 10 other characters I really like!
My name above my characters would be written in black with fire surrounding it!

Chuchoryu's would have Tekken and Mortal Kombat characters!

Volzzilla's would have Marvel characters!

These are just small examples...

Let me know what you think! =DD
Back to top Go down
DarthPhoenix99

DarthPhoenix99

Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O   Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O EmptyJune 16th 2014, 2:31 pm

This of course sounds like an interesting project. If I could be in it I would like to have Street Fighter characters ^-^ If you hadn't noticed my favorite character is Akuma Razz. Maybe Batman too because Batman is awesome.
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O   Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O EmptyJune 16th 2014, 2:59 pm

So, you'd have 11 Street Fighter characters and Batman? OvO Neat! ^^ I like when people mix it up and show their various interests! ^^ Mine would have the following:

FLAMMABLEKING:
Jatz
Buck-Dozer
Wario
Krumm
Zombie Liu Kang
Drahmin
Sentinel
Chaos Zero
Moku-Pac
Nemesis
Megalon
Shuma-Gorath
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O   Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O EmptyJune 16th 2014, 3:18 pm

wait wait =_=" what about me XD though I would refer my stuff as Aniventure with mostly most of OC chars
Back to top Go down
http://jedex.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O   Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O EmptyJune 16th 2014, 3:21 pm

keep your shirt on jed lol,
we should make ourselfs, yknow we can get people to franken sprite and have us voice it, a team thing

we can get a list of people to be in it,
it shall be called MMV Fighting Jam
Back to top Go down
http://captmugen.weebly.com
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O   Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O EmptyJune 16th 2014, 3:24 pm

well that make more sense seeing JED Dragon char is based on me though somewhat

shoot I would even ask CVS Artist to join in XD
Back to top Go down
DarthPhoenix99

DarthPhoenix99

PostSubject: Re: Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O   Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O EmptyJune 16th 2014, 3:24 pm

Alright I shall make my list.
1. Akuma
2. Batman
3. Ryu
4. Ken
5. Chun-Li
6. Sakura
7. Evil Ryu
8. Blanka
9. Haggar
10. Guile
11. Sonix.Exe
12. T. Hawk

That should be it for me haha. My team seems legit XD.

Last edited by DarthPhoenix99 on June 16th 2014, 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O   Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O EmptyJune 16th 2014, 3:36 pm

so I'm thinking if what 21 and flammableking said

why make ourselves as team captain like
and our other creations as the out team mates

in that case
JED
Rei
Spiderman
Wing Gundam Zero
Soinc
Goku
Batman TAS
Leonardo TMNT

dang I can't think of any more at moment
Back to top Go down
DarthPhoenix99

DarthPhoenix99

PostSubject: Re: Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O   Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O EmptyJune 16th 2014, 3:39 pm

JEDDragon wrote:
so I'm thinking if what 21 and flammableking said

why make ourselves as team captain like
and our other creations as the out team mates

in that case
JED
Rei
Spiderman
Wing Gundam Zero
Soinc
Goku
Batman TAS
Leonardo TMNT

dang I can't think of any more at moment

Hey I'm okay with that but I don't necessarily have an OC character to use. I'll stick with Akuma because he is just is BA XD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O   Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O EmptyJune 16th 2014, 3:47 pm

very interesting

Team 21

K'
Static Shock
Ken
Sean
Baek
Master Hoshi (old Ryu)
TJ Combo
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O   Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O EmptyJune 16th 2014, 3:51 pm

yeah then again not sure that putting our favorite chars is a good thing it might get redundant
and have this recycled feel to it. though having ourselves as fighters might make it more challenging
though who want to see us fight each other Razz but that just left hand on the other hand joke Razz

or as we call it pros and cons
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O   Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O EmptyJune 16th 2014, 3:57 pm

the team captain thing would leave a crap load of characters
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O   Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O EmptyJune 16th 2014, 4:54 pm

They could be characters you like, or characters you've made! ^^
Back to top Go down
DarthPhoenix99

DarthPhoenix99

PostSubject: Re: Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O   Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O EmptyJune 16th 2014, 5:02 pm

Sooner or later I'll learn how to make characters. It shouldn't be too hard? XD
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O   Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O EmptyJune 16th 2014, 7:11 pm

well team captain thing would be there to represent oneself wail team mates

could be any char of your choosing wether it is your creations or not I guess add more like what if you where chosen to lead a team of your favorite chars kinda like at the end of Spiderman TAS who you'd pick? or more like asking Stan lee. what chars would pick? if he was chosen to fight in a tournament.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O   Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O Empty

Back to top Go down

Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next