The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
A idea to make more activity in this forum (please answer this) Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
A idea to make more activity in this forum (please answer this) Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
A idea to make more activity in this forum (please answer this) Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
A idea to make more activity in this forum (please answer this) Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A idea to make more activity in this forum (please answer this)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

A idea to make more activity in this forum (please answer this) Empty
PostSubject: A idea to make more activity in this forum (please answer this)   A idea to make more activity in this forum (please answer this) EmptyDecember 2nd 2013, 1:22 pm

I was thinking in something to give EVEN MORE actvity in this Mugen forum

What do you people think of bringing all minigames with score tables you know here in mugen multiverse (a very good forum) plus our own minigames and make a minigames section and a minigames highscore page (a sticky page) .

Obviously the scores couldnt be made up we should make a highscore table, and peaple should send a video or a image and some details about the character they used for the game (like author, moves, and interesting things).

Cheap character &/or full screen attacks wouldn't be alowed

Yes i know it was alredy been made in mugen wikia but mugen wikia gives support to this site (With links for characters situated here.) So why not?

Last edited by jorge.timtim on December 2nd 2013, 1:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: A idea to make more activity in this forum (please answer this)   A idea to make more activity in this forum (please answer this) EmptyDecember 2nd 2013, 1:27 pm

Or like make a competition of sorts?
Every week we get one character we need to beat and post videos of beating him,and get some kind of rewards?Or no rewards,since i have no idea what the rewards could be
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: A idea to make more activity in this forum (please answer this)   A idea to make more activity in this forum (please answer this) EmptyDecember 2nd 2013, 1:30 pm

Erroratu wrote:
Or like make a competition of sorts?
Every week we get one character we need to beat and post videos of beating him,and get some kind of rewards?Or no rewards,since i have no idea what the rewards could be
Exactly, a competicion between this forum but what do you mean with the rest'
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: A idea to make more activity in this forum (please answer this)   A idea to make more activity in this forum (please answer this) EmptyDecember 2nd 2013, 2:05 pm

more activity! scared 

A idea to make more activity in this forum (please answer this) Gun-to-head-computer-reactiob-F8muSg
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: A idea to make more activity in this forum (please answer this)   A idea to make more activity in this forum (please answer this) EmptyDecember 2nd 2013, 2:20 pm

Ax wrote:
more activity! scared 

A idea to make more activity in this forum (please answer this) Gun-to-head-computer-reactiob-F8muSg
What's wrong with you?
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: A idea to make more activity in this forum (please answer this)   A idea to make more activity in this forum (please answer this) EmptyDecember 2nd 2013, 2:22 pm

Ax wrote:
more activity! scared 

Calm down man, i dont mean in that way i'm just saying we could have a minigame highscore page managed by some members (maybe 4-5 members (no need to be admins))
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: A idea to make more activity in this forum (please answer this)   A idea to make more activity in this forum (please answer this) EmptyDecember 2nd 2013, 2:23 pm

Erroratu wrote:
Ax wrote:
more activity! scared 

What's wrong with you?
Its hard to manage a forum lol
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: A idea to make more activity in this forum (please answer this)   A idea to make more activity in this forum (please answer this) EmptyDecember 2nd 2013, 2:30 pm

oh i get it,Ax is an admin.More people=More work
Seriously thought you were making fun of this topic for a sec there :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A idea to make more activity in this forum (please answer this)   A idea to make more activity in this forum (please answer this) Empty

Back to top Go down

A idea to make more activity in this forum (please answer this)
Page 1 of 1