The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Steel by Bizarro_Toro Emptyby dauragoncmikado Today at 9:37 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Steel by Bizarro_Toro Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
Steel by Bizarro_Toro Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
Steel by Bizarro_Toro Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 4:52 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Steel by Bizarro_Toro

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ax

Ax

Steel by Bizarro_Toro Empty
PostSubject: Steel by Bizarro_Toro   Steel by Bizarro_Toro EmptySeptember 28th 2012, 1:32 pm

Steel

Steel by Bizarro_Toro JF6RW
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steel_%28John_Henry_Irons

Steel for mugen is created by Bizarro_Toro and is available on ScruffyDragon.com as a downloadable character.

http://www.scruffydragon.com/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=16

CHARACTER REVIEW

Positive Points

The sprites are done very well. Steel has some nice effects on his special attacks, they are to die for and so well placed. His gameplay is very well balanced and light. He reacts to everything with ease. He uses his hammer for most of his attacks but he has some special attacks that consist of a projectile shot from his wrist, a dash attack, and a vertical power surge attack. Steel's basic movements are uniquely made to work with his heavy armor in that he jumping maneuvers all display some jet boot action to help him move about with ease, a very nice touch and attention to detail.

Steel has some grapple attacks that work well and his hypers are perfect and go straight to the point without wasting any time. His intros and outros are very well done with detail. The most amazing of this character is his effects in his hyper attacks, he displays capcom styleld screen that has been done in such a unique way that it feels so new and unmatched by anything today. Steel has A.I. and has also a flight mode via his jet boots built into his armor.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Negative Points

There are no negative points. Steel has no bugs, he has no technical issues, and he has no design flaws.

As personal preference goes, Steel's voice seems a bit young or light, he could have a deeper "James Earl Jones" voice for his character, but this doesn't take away at all from this character.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"Judgement & Final Thoughts"\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Steel is by far the best character made in a long time. Everything is balanced, well thought out, put together perfectly, plays flawlessly, and has no problems whatsoever. He could very well have more things added but it wouldn't make a difference in his release as he is by far the better of anything out there today. The effects are pure eye candy and really put other works to shame. I highly recommend this character to everyone, even if you are not a DC fan, this one is a must have. Get it now and see what all the buzz is about!!!

SCREENSHOTS

Steel by Bizarro_Toro GZYTu[/center]

Last edited by Ax on October 21st 2012, 11:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dev

PostSubject: Re: Steel by Bizarro_Toro   Steel by Bizarro_Toro EmptySeptember 28th 2012, 2:25 pm

I know.He's a great char.
Back to top Go down
riklaionel

riklaionel

PostSubject: Re: Steel by Bizarro_Toro   Steel by Bizarro_Toro EmptySeptember 28th 2012, 3:32 pm

i've never seen him before i'll try him
Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: Steel by Bizarro_Toro   Steel by Bizarro_Toro EmptyOctober 13th 2012, 1:39 pm

One of my favorite edited chars
Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steel by Bizarro_Toro   Steel by Bizarro_Toro Empty

Back to top Go down

Steel by Bizarro_Toro
Page 1 of 1