The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Soul Calibur Edits
WHY SOME GUYS USE THE WINMUGEN BETA SYSTEM? Emptyby animaraz Yesterday at 6:55 pm

» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
WHY SOME GUYS USE THE WINMUGEN BETA SYSTEM? Emptyby dev Yesterday at 2:22 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
WHY SOME GUYS USE THE WINMUGEN BETA SYSTEM? Emptyby Doom May 27th 2024, 6:13 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
WHY SOME GUYS USE THE WINMUGEN BETA SYSTEM? Emptyby LasombraDemon May 26th 2024, 6:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

WHY SOME GUYS USE THE WINMUGEN BETA SYSTEM?

Go down 
+4
Midnight-Son
Bull Demon
Mazemerald
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mazemerald

WHY SOME GUYS USE THE WINMUGEN BETA SYSTEM? Empty
PostSubject: WHY SOME GUYS USE THE WINMUGEN BETA SYSTEM?   WHY SOME GUYS USE THE WINMUGEN BETA SYSTEM? EmptyMay 27th 2014, 10:29 pm

WHY SOME GUYS USE THE WINMUGEN BETA SYSTEM? Winmugen2WHY SOME GUYS USE THE WINMUGEN BETA SYSTEM? Mugen_1_0_series

i would like to listen to your opinion guys about it!

WHY SOME GUYS USE THE WINMUGEN BETA SYSTEM?WHY SOME GUYS USE THE WINMUGEN BETA SYSTEM? 2649099129 

at the past i used this engine because the bilinear filter = blurred aspect,but now i got to see the true aspect to this and know that decrease the quality of char.

other reason for to abandon this system was the WINNER SCREEN NOT IMPLEMENTED...WHY SOME GUYS USE THE WINMUGEN BETA SYSTEM? 1340147569 

and the small size for to put BIG PORTRAITS AND EFFECTS.

the blurred filter no satisfy me more..... WHY SOME GUYS USE THE WINMUGEN BETA SYSTEM? 4008376456 

----------------------

all the things that it have profit on MUGEN 1.0 HR.

1 - FIX WINNER SCREEN
2 - INTROS AND TITLE SCREEN like a true commercial game.
3 - great quality of sound,not crashed in use.
4 - the vibrant and shiny resolution of the sprites in HD

The pixellated chars and stages is not a problem,the your eyes will adapt to this with the passed time.

-----------------------------------

Then! evolve yourself to have this fantastic engine with almost unlimited ways!!!

like this your creativity won´t be limited

thank you guys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHY SOME GUYS USE THE WINMUGEN BETA SYSTEM?   WHY SOME GUYS USE THE WINMUGEN BETA SYSTEM? EmptyMay 27th 2014, 10:30 pm

I wish everybody used 1.1,
a man can dream
Back to top Go down
http://captmugen.weebly.com
Bull Demon

Bull Demon

PostSubject: Re: WHY SOME GUYS USE THE WINMUGEN BETA SYSTEM?   WHY SOME GUYS USE THE WINMUGEN BETA SYSTEM? EmptyMay 27th 2014, 10:40 pm

at least 1.0 is good I agree . .how long do we have to use this winmugen engine ? . I believe the era of winmugen is gone ,even no one like to watch movies in low res . Then why should mugen be in low res ? Thats the reason I make HD stages for mugen 1.0
Back to top Go down
http://bulldemon64@rediffmail.com
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: WHY SOME GUYS USE THE WINMUGEN BETA SYSTEM?   WHY SOME GUYS USE THE WINMUGEN BETA SYSTEM? EmptyMay 28th 2014, 12:03 am

i still use winmugen ive edited it to full screen and switched up the code for the roster (hope I spelled that right)
the reason I still use it is mostly because of the sprite quality
+I dislike how some characters that were updated to entirely different characters spritewise to fit mugen 1.0 (nightcrawler and bishop for example)
+im not really an update kind of guy I use a program as long as I can with having to deal with relocated tools and removed ones , I still the fighter factory with the rotation option  Smile 
+ lazieness may have a little to do with it along with a lil worry perhaps curroption fear virus fear headache fears  tongue 
Back to top Go down
Bull Demon

Bull Demon

PostSubject: Re: WHY SOME GUYS USE THE WINMUGEN BETA SYSTEM?   WHY SOME GUYS USE THE WINMUGEN BETA SYSTEM? EmptyMay 28th 2014, 12:10 am

what is the difference between mugen 1.0 and mugen 1.1 ?
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: WHY SOME GUYS USE THE WINMUGEN BETA SYSTEM?   WHY SOME GUYS USE THE WINMUGEN BETA SYSTEM? EmptyMay 28th 2014, 12:41 am

more headaches :p lets just say it handles new codes that older versions don't recognize
shortcuts if you will ..codes that carry a heavy amount of lines and info into 1 or 2 words
Back to top Go down
Bull Demon

Bull Demon

PostSubject: Re: WHY SOME GUYS USE THE WINMUGEN BETA SYSTEM?   WHY SOME GUYS USE THE WINMUGEN BETA SYSTEM? EmptyMay 28th 2014, 2:29 am

well . I find 1.0 better , coz It supports win mugen stages too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: WHY SOME GUYS USE THE WINMUGEN BETA SYSTEM?   WHY SOME GUYS USE THE WINMUGEN BETA SYSTEM? EmptyMay 28th 2014, 3:17 am

I think that the main problem lies in the fact that many people are not willing to part with their favorite screenpacks. They could collect the base years of the characters and stages and adjust Mugen for themselves. I myself was not easy to part with his screenpack. I forced myself to do it, hen realized that the new characters will be released only for version 1.0. Expect patches for the characters do not have their independent authors and do only if there is an interest. All professionals have long forgotten Mugen winmugen and walked away. Unfortunately, not everyone can understand it... but why did not you use the DOS version ?
Back to top Go down
Dark Rider

Dark Rider

PostSubject: Re: WHY SOME GUYS USE THE WINMUGEN BETA SYSTEM?   WHY SOME GUYS USE THE WINMUGEN BETA SYSTEM? EmptyMay 28th 2014, 3:43 am

bull demon wrote:
what is the difference between mugen 1.0 and mugen 1.1 ?

Well, for the features it has Zoom in/Zoom out Features and it has a better Opengl. unfortunately there are some that has not been fixed yet specially regarding a characters for Winmugen like the PALFX.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rider

Dark Rider

PostSubject: Re: WHY SOME GUYS USE THE WINMUGEN BETA SYSTEM?   WHY SOME GUYS USE THE WINMUGEN BETA SYSTEM? EmptyMay 28th 2014, 3:44 am

Btw, does anyone fixed the bugs or glitches on Winmugen specially the sound compatibility?
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: WHY SOME GUYS USE THE WINMUGEN BETA SYSTEM?   WHY SOME GUYS USE THE WINMUGEN BETA SYSTEM? EmptyMay 28th 2014, 9:19 am

Because is aesy to oparate this old version, you know I use this beta version for make my SF4 chars and Tekken chars
Back to top Go down
Bull Demon

Bull Demon

PostSubject: Re: WHY SOME GUYS USE THE WINMUGEN BETA SYSTEM?   WHY SOME GUYS USE THE WINMUGEN BETA SYSTEM? EmptyMay 28th 2014, 9:35 am

well . . .winmugen is nice but can winmugen support hd screenpack . .?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHY SOME GUYS USE THE WINMUGEN BETA SYSTEM?   WHY SOME GUYS USE THE WINMUGEN BETA SYSTEM? EmptyMay 28th 2014, 9:47 am

set555 wrote:
more headaches :p lets just say it handles new codes that older versions don't recognize
shortcuts if you will ..codes that carry a heavy amount of lines and info into 1 or 2 words
this is Totally not true it has more gameplay effects and is better for creators with the no pal thing.
Back to top Go down
http://captmugen.weebly.com
Bull Demon

Bull Demon

PostSubject: Re: WHY SOME GUYS USE THE WINMUGEN BETA SYSTEM?   WHY SOME GUYS USE THE WINMUGEN BETA SYSTEM? EmptyMay 28th 2014, 10:57 am

well .I dont know exactly . .but please post the diffrences sequencewise , so we can compare . .let me start . .

1 . Mugen 1.0 is in HD . Winmugen is not .
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: WHY SOME GUYS USE THE WINMUGEN BETA SYSTEM?   WHY SOME GUYS USE THE WINMUGEN BETA SYSTEM? EmptyMay 28th 2014, 4:32 pm

I may have worded that one badly what I was trying to say is that they have new
type = or (types) in other words and triggers the older versions don't recognize
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHY SOME GUYS USE THE WINMUGEN BETA SYSTEM?   WHY SOME GUYS USE THE WINMUGEN BETA SYSTEM? Empty

Back to top Go down

WHY SOME GUYS USE THE WINMUGEN BETA SYSTEM?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next