The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Release: Zatanna ~REMIX by Chimoru & JohnnyDC - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 9:34 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Release: Zatanna ~REMIX by Chimoru & JohnnyDC - Page 2 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 8:32 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Release: Zatanna ~REMIX by Chimoru & JohnnyDC - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco Today at 4:12 am

» SPRITE REQUEST
Release: Zatanna ~REMIX by Chimoru & JohnnyDC - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Release: Zatanna ~REMIX by Chimoru & JohnnyDC

Go down 
+29
Navana
NinjaRyu
tsuchikin
fuuka
OGSymbiote
pseudoingles
ROLEINMUGEN
patz2509
viuvanegra
Cristianomelo
wingnut
cravd
Mazemerald
gui0007
Hypersonic
RobiWanKen0bi
DeleFresh
LALO27
Quicksilver
AlexRD189
Mistah Jorge
MERK_U
Jhonny-DC
animaraz
gartanham
kokehackz
yolomate
Chimoru
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
gui0007

gui0007

Release: Zatanna ~REMIX by Chimoru & JohnnyDC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Release: Zatanna ~REMIX by Chimoru & JohnnyDC   Release: Zatanna ~REMIX by Chimoru & JohnnyDC - Page 2 EmptyMay 19th 2014, 1:09 am

Nice one! I really enjoy Zatanna!  Very Happy

and the voicerip are from PS2 Justice League Heroes right?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Release: Zatanna ~REMIX by Chimoru & JohnnyDC   Release: Zatanna ~REMIX by Chimoru & JohnnyDC - Page 2 EmptyMay 19th 2014, 2:14 am

Wooooow really great

simply a work with very precision!

DC Lovers thanks for her!
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: Release: Zatanna ~REMIX by Chimoru & JohnnyDC   Release: Zatanna ~REMIX by Chimoru & JohnnyDC - Page 2 EmptyMay 19th 2014, 6:48 pm

Smile 
these new effects make it better
but would like another Zatanna another edition only vary
good job of this update.

Release: Zatanna ~REMIX by Chimoru & JohnnyDC - Page 2 670481599 
estos nuevos efectos le hacen mejor
pero quisiera otra zatanna de otra edicion solo para variar
buen trabajo de esta actualizacion.
 cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: Release: Zatanna ~REMIX by Chimoru & JohnnyDC   Release: Zatanna ~REMIX by Chimoru & JohnnyDC - Page 2 EmptyMay 20th 2014, 3:51 pm

Great character!!
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: Release: Zatanna ~REMIX by Chimoru & JohnnyDC   Release: Zatanna ~REMIX by Chimoru & JohnnyDC - Page 2 EmptyMay 20th 2014, 8:44 pm

Hypersonic wrote:
Here are my two cents:

*In her idle, her left arm looks shorter than her right arm
*In her standing light punch, the hitspark appears at the opponent's feet
*Her arms in her crouch med punch are bending weirdly.
*Move her sprite up a bit in her crouch heavy punch.
*With some characters (like Abomination and Alucard's Batman) when they're hit by her Transform hyper, they play one of their intro clips. While other characters like Acey's Haggar make the background all black.
*Is there not suppose to be any voice clips during her taunt?
*During AI fights, she sometimes just stands in midair.
*Sometimes when I use the Dove summon, one of the doves won't respond to command.

I will try to fix what I can. I'm still relatively new, with this being my 2nd character and I'm still struggling with the physics sometimes. I think I have fixed the midair standing, but things like the transform and Dove I'm still trying to work out. If anybody has an idea or found another bug, please tell me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Release: Zatanna ~REMIX by Chimoru & JohnnyDC   Release: Zatanna ~REMIX by Chimoru & JohnnyDC - Page 2 EmptyMay 20th 2014, 10:17 pm

Good job chimaru, you have made many changes since the edition that I saw, the new posture, walking and the effects were very good, plus of course the sounds that were very well, congratulations on a job.
just a suggestion, in particular in which the enemy is transformed into the rabbit, it would be better if he could move, as happens in hyper the scarlett witch.
Back to top Go down
viuvanegra

PostSubject: Re: Release: Zatanna ~REMIX by Chimoru & JohnnyDC   Release: Zatanna ~REMIX by Chimoru & JohnnyDC - Page 2 EmptyMay 21st 2014, 2:08 am

ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu 
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: Release: Zatanna ~REMIX by Chimoru & JohnnyDC   Release: Zatanna ~REMIX by Chimoru & JohnnyDC - Page 2 EmptyMay 21st 2014, 2:32 am

Cristianomelo wrote:
Good job chimaru, you have made many changes since the edition that I saw, the new posture, walking and the effects were very good, plus of course the sounds that were very well, congratulations on a job.
just a suggestion, in particular in which the enemy is transformed into the rabbit, it would be better if he could move, as happens in hyper the scarlett witch.

Oops.  I intended for you to be able to move as a rabbit, I guess I missed that. Another ting I have to fix. Dang.
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Release: Zatanna ~REMIX by Chimoru & JohnnyDC   Release: Zatanna ~REMIX by Chimoru & JohnnyDC - Page 2 EmptyMay 21st 2014, 3:19 am

Chimoru wrote:
Hypersonic wrote:
Here are my two cents:

*In her idle, her left arm looks shorter than her right arm
*In her standing light punch, the hitspark appears at the opponent's feet
*Her arms in her crouch med punch are bending weirdly.
*Move her sprite up a bit in her crouch heavy punch.
*With some characters (like Abomination and Alucard's Batman) when they're hit by her Transform hyper, they play one of their intro clips. While other characters like Acey's Haggar make the background all black.
*Is there not suppose to be any voice clips during her taunt?
*During AI fights, she sometimes just stands in midair.
*Sometimes when I use the Dove summon, one of the doves won't respond to command.

I will try to fix what I can. I'm still relatively new, with this being my 2nd character and I'm still struggling with the physics sometimes.  I think I have fixed the midair standing, but things like the transform and Dove I'm still trying to work out.  If anybody has an idea or found another bug, please tell me. Very Happy
That's fine. Just fix it to the best of your abilities
Back to top Go down
patz2509

patz2509

PostSubject: Re: Release: Zatanna ~REMIX by Chimoru & JohnnyDC   Release: Zatanna ~REMIX by Chimoru & JohnnyDC - Page 2 EmptyMay 21st 2014, 6:20 am

She need more work in some things... like the stance... why when she walks flies and the stance no??? I believe she look better she always fly... she no chain in stand punches, only a few things to fix like Hyper said, but congrats on the char is totally a diferent char and the efects are awesome, the new stance, the specials, the hypers are prettty cool and original, I saw in the begining develop and now she evolved a lot Very Mad 

I hope to see an update soon and congrats Chimoru for the courage before the incident of your pc ilu 
Back to top Go down
ROLEINMUGEN

PostSubject: Re: Release: Zatanna ~REMIX by Chimoru & JohnnyDC   Release: Zatanna ~REMIX by Chimoru & JohnnyDC - Page 2 EmptyMay 21st 2014, 7:45 pm

I wasn t expecting such a good update! Congratulations ! Good job!

Actually now the char deserves to be in any good roster!
Back to top Go down
pseudoingles

pseudoingles

PostSubject: Re: Release: Zatanna ~REMIX by Chimoru & JohnnyDC   Release: Zatanna ~REMIX by Chimoru & JohnnyDC - Page 2 EmptyMay 22nd 2014, 12:40 am

Great launch chimaru, you did a great job.
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: Release: Zatanna ~REMIX by Chimoru & JohnnyDC   Release: Zatanna ~REMIX by Chimoru & JohnnyDC - Page 2 EmptyMay 22nd 2014, 5:24 am

I've fixed a few of her errors and hopefully this version is more satisfactory.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/o5do50b9as4zucn/Zatanna.rar

Link in first post is also updated.

Thank you for everyone's kind words, criticism, and support!
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Release: Zatanna ~REMIX by Chimoru & JohnnyDC   Release: Zatanna ~REMIX by Chimoru & JohnnyDC - Page 2 EmptyMay 25th 2014, 7:08 pm

Wow FINNALY she is truely alive!! Props on this great release. Way to ugrade this chick!
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Release: Zatanna ~REMIX by Chimoru & JohnnyDC   Release: Zatanna ~REMIX by Chimoru & JohnnyDC - Page 2 EmptyMay 25th 2014, 9:46 pm

downloading when i get home
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Release: Zatanna ~REMIX by Chimoru & JohnnyDC   Release: Zatanna ~REMIX by Chimoru & JohnnyDC - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Release: Zatanna ~REMIX by Chimoru & JohnnyDC
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next