The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Mortal Kombat Stages Equipped with Super Jump!(growing project!) - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Mortal Kombat Stages Equipped with Super Jump!(growing project!) - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Mortal Kombat Stages Equipped with Super Jump!(growing project!) - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Mortal Kombat Stages Equipped with Super Jump!(growing project!) - Page 2 Emptyby Shining May 18th 2024, 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mortal Kombat Stages Equipped with Super Jump!(growing project!)

Go down 
+4
O Ilusionista
Lows 9.0
chuchoryu
xcheatdeath
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xcheatdeath

xcheatdeath

Mortal Kombat Stages Equipped with Super Jump!(growing project!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Stages Equipped with Super Jump!(growing project!)   Mortal Kombat Stages Equipped with Super Jump!(growing project!) - Page 2 EmptyMay 18th 2014, 12:08 pm

haha, I just uploaded ALL of the mk2 stages. Enjoy! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO3uZxjXndgEy9GfC2Jc2qQ
xcheatdeath

xcheatdeath

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Stages Equipped with Super Jump!(growing project!)   Mortal Kombat Stages Equipped with Super Jump!(growing project!) - Page 2 EmptyMay 22nd 2014, 12:35 pm

Zoom def's added to the mk2 stages. If you want to use the zoom variants, keep the entire file. There are slight graphical edits I had to do for the zoom to work properly. Also added an overlay to the living forest and wastelands (1.1 only though)
Back to top Go down
Bull Demon

Bull Demon

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Stages Equipped with Super Jump!(growing project!)   Mortal Kombat Stages Equipped with Super Jump!(growing project!) - Page 2 EmptyMay 22nd 2014, 12:37 pm

I will get Them tommarow . .! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://bulldemon64@rediffmail.com
xcheatdeath

xcheatdeath

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Stages Equipped with Super Jump!(growing project!)   Mortal Kombat Stages Equipped with Super Jump!(growing project!) - Page 2 EmptyMay 29th 2014, 2:41 pm

all MK3 stages minus the Soul Chamber (I'm still working on getting this perfect to the source before I add super jump) have been added,

The only stage I got the stage fatality to work properly on is the subway. The mk3 Pit flat out doesn't work, at least with an uppercut, if you use their original stage fatality input and it works, cool. I doubt it'll look as it should though. and The Bell Tower, "works" with a simple uppercut but the camera stops scrolling before it gets to the spikes at the bottom so yeah it gets a lil glitchy. I wouldn't recommend using stage fatalities on that stage.

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
MERK_U

MERK_U

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Stages Equipped with Super Jump!(growing project!)   Mortal Kombat Stages Equipped with Super Jump!(growing project!) - Page 2 EmptyMay 29th 2014, 4:06 pm

Glad to see MK stages being brought to Mugen equipped with Super Jump!  yes 

I personally really like the "Temple" stage (MK3) & will keep it on my addition.  Mortal Kombat Stages Equipped with Super Jump!(growing project!) - Page 2 670481599 

I also like the Bell Tower stage, but would be nice to see it updated with some fog & better detail to the sky in the super jump & have the Moon look more realistic with a "glow" to give the stage an overall enhanced look.  Cool 

& there are a few MK3 stages that are glitched/bugged in the super jump. (Not sure if its just me or the stage itself?) other's seemed to be fine.
Back to top Go down
xcheatdeath

xcheatdeath

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Stages Equipped with Super Jump!(growing project!)   Mortal Kombat Stages Equipped with Super Jump!(growing project!) - Page 2 EmptyMay 29th 2014, 4:12 pm

Can you name the stages that glitch when you use super jump, and which mugen version are you using?

I'll probably do a custom update to a few stages in the future, I'm just trying to get the source accurate versions done first.
Back to top Go down
MERK_U

MERK_U

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Stages Equipped with Super Jump!(growing project!)   Mortal Kombat Stages Equipped with Super Jump!(growing project!) - Page 2 EmptyMay 29th 2014, 5:26 pm

Mugen 1.0

I got rid of them... but I'm pretty sure they were the following:

Noobs Dorfen, The Street, Balcony, The Pit, Rooftop (MK3)
Back to top Go down
xcheatdeath

xcheatdeath

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Stages Equipped with Super Jump!(growing project!)   Mortal Kombat Stages Equipped with Super Jump!(growing project!) - Page 2 EmptyMay 30th 2014, 10:58 am

Can you tell me what exactly happened? like, did the top stop before the character reached the peak of their super jump? Did the sprites look weird (Got over-lapped) once you super jumped? like, give me examples haha. They look exactly how I planned for them to in my mugen.
Back to top Go down
MERK_U

MERK_U

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Stages Equipped with Super Jump!(growing project!)   Mortal Kombat Stages Equipped with Super Jump!(growing project!) - Page 2 EmptyMay 30th 2014, 7:24 pm

Better to post a pic rather than explaining it. (This only happens in the super jump area)
Here you go:

Mortal Kombat Stages Equipped with Super Jump!(growing project!) - Page 2 Superjump
Back to top Go down
Bull Demon

Bull Demon

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Stages Equipped with Super Jump!(growing project!)   Mortal Kombat Stages Equipped with Super Jump!(growing project!) - Page 2 EmptyMay 31st 2014, 4:08 am

bound high coding needs a lesser value inserted maybe . . . . . or the sprite needs more job . . You can fix the alpha by putting a black sprite at the last . . .
Back to top Go down
http://bulldemon64@rediffmail.com
xcheatdeath

xcheatdeath

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Stages Equipped with Super Jump!(growing project!)   Mortal Kombat Stages Equipped with Super Jump!(growing project!) - Page 2 EmptyJune 2nd 2014, 2:13 pm

That doesn't happen to me

Mortal Kombat Stages Equipped with Super Jump!(growing project!) - Page 2 RTif3lK

That's really weird. I'm not sure what's going on there
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Stages Equipped with Super Jump!(growing project!)   Mortal Kombat Stages Equipped with Super Jump!(growing project!) - Page 2 EmptyJune 2nd 2014, 3:31 pm

I think it's because of the diferent Mugen versions
Back to top Go down
xcheatdeath

xcheatdeath

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Stages Equipped with Super Jump!(growing project!)   Mortal Kombat Stages Equipped with Super Jump!(growing project!) - Page 2 EmptyJune 2nd 2014, 3:57 pm

These stages are strictly meant for 1.0 or 1.1
Back to top Go down
xcheatdeath

xcheatdeath

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Stages Equipped with Super Jump!(growing project!)   Mortal Kombat Stages Equipped with Super Jump!(growing project!) - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2014, 9:42 pm

Soul Chamber added

Street, The Bank, The Rooftop, and The Subway have all been updated. I'm quite too tired to add the new pictures. But I'll get around to it. I'm sure you all will be very satisfied with the new updates. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Stages Equipped with Super Jump!(growing project!)   Mortal Kombat Stages Equipped with Super Jump!(growing project!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mortal Kombat Stages Equipped with Super Jump!(growing project!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2