The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DC Vs Marvel dimensional war
Marvel/DC Roster - Page 2 Emptyby manbatshark8 Today at 8:00 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Marvel/DC Roster - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 5:58 pm

» Classic VS : Athena
Marvel/DC Roster - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 5:50 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
Marvel/DC Roster - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 5:49 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Marvel/DC Roster

Go down 
+3
BrandX
dev
ZVitor
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
ZVitor

ZVitor

Marvel/DC Roster - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel/DC Roster   Marvel/DC Roster - Page 2 EmptyJune 27th 2012, 1:43 pm

catwoman by xfields still on progress, and a good news to everypne waiting for that, xfields are planning a beta release, probably this year.

red skull is a wip from mugenesis by rafaelratao, i beta tested him, atm i can say it is a dead wip, no1 working on him. i hope to see some1 at pdm (or sd, he is same of msh2 videos) to finishim, ryou win and anarquid did cool specials to him before cap america movie excitment, but abandoned after.
just missing hypers. and have some color issues.

im sure they could let me finish him, but i have a lot to do before, so i really hope to see some1 there finishhim
Back to top Go down
http://zvitor.com.br
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
dev

PostSubject: Re: Marvel/DC Roster   Marvel/DC Roster - Page 2 EmptyJune 27th 2012, 2:29 pm

well,a capcom Red Skull would be great.even a beta.
Back to top Go down
dakidbanks

PostSubject: Re: Marvel/DC Roster   Marvel/DC Roster - Page 2 EmptyJune 27th 2012, 5:42 pm

Can't wait for Catwoman, Hawkman, and Deathstroke... the lack of DC in Mugen compared to Marvel is crazy but then again there's never been a Capcom DC game.

I don't see Daredevil or Elektra in your list although I don't think they're finished.. but then again Silver Banshee isn't either and you have her for DC...

I don't see Hal Jordan either...

Best War Machine IMO is the Kong one although his codes suck, but its the one that acts like War Machine the most but on steroids lol.. I know McCready and Magus did a brand new War Machine that was supposed to be released during last year's Scruffyversary but I don't know what happened Question
Back to top Go down
narutojaja

PostSubject: Re: Marvel/DC Roster   Marvel/DC Roster - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 17th 2013, 5:46 pm

yours good jobs, are a fan of your creations, but almost allcreations are created in mugen 1.0 Sad I want to spend the hawkman pm cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel/DC Roster   Marvel/DC Roster - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Marvel/DC Roster
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2