The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV Easter Egg Event 2023 - Happy Easter Everyone!!
Marvel VS Capcom Infinite stole Ultron from Me and Marvel VS SNK! Emptyby ModeratorBot Today at 6:55 am

» Cyborg Superman by yolomate for Easter Egg event 2024
Marvel VS Capcom Infinite stole Ultron from Me and Marvel VS SNK! Emptyby ModeratorBot Today at 6:54 am

» Dillon (Dillon's Dead-Heat Breakers)
Marvel VS Capcom Infinite stole Ultron from Me and Marvel VS SNK! Emptyby BlastoiseTheMugenCreator Today at 6:10 am

» Dillon (Dillon's Rolling Western)
Marvel VS Capcom Infinite stole Ultron from Me and Marvel VS SNK! Emptyby BlastoiseTheMugenCreator Today at 5:24 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Marvel VS Capcom Infinite stole Ultron from Me and Marvel VS SNK!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Welldone

Marvel VS Capcom Infinite stole Ultron from Me and Marvel VS SNK! Empty
PostSubject: Marvel VS Capcom Infinite stole Ultron from Me and Marvel VS SNK!   Marvel VS Capcom Infinite stole Ultron from Me and Marvel VS SNK! EmptyFebruary 24th 2018, 7:51 am

I have beaten it to it, I created Marvel VS SNK Brawl of Super Heroes since in the year of 2014! I added Ultron as my boss for Marvel VS SNK. I was so frustating on Marvel VS Capcom Infinite who stole Ultron from me and Marvel VS SNK Brawl of Super Heroes!

I was so fed up with that!

I don't like Ultron has been stolen.

I added:

Terry Bogard,
Andy Bogard,
Joe Higashi,
Mai Shiranui,
Kyo Kusanagi,
Goro Daimon,
Haohmaru,
Nakoruru,
Ryo Sakazaki
and
Robert Garcia

Spider-Man,
Venom,
Wolverine,
Gambit,
Captain America,
Hulk,
War Machine,
Hawkeye,
Deadpool
and
DareDevil

So I added my favorite boss of Marvel VS SNK, Ultron.

Nobody can steal Ultron from me!
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: Marvel VS Capcom Infinite stole Ultron from Me and Marvel VS SNK!   Marvel VS Capcom Infinite stole Ultron from Me and Marvel VS SNK! EmptyFebruary 24th 2018, 2:12 pm

Im gonna state my opion on this and Mr.Welldone YOU ARE 33 years old and you are acting like a selfish little kid lmao  Marvel VS Capcom Infinite stole Ultron from Me and Marvel VS SNK! 311127478  
lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  
i think you are making A jack ass out your self  yes
TIME FOR A REALITY CHECK DUDE  Marvel VS Capcom Infinite stole Ultron from Me and Marvel VS SNK! 2800933067

1.You did not made Ultron and its was by marvel and not made by you
2. Ultron is the property of Marvel and was hired by capcom in general

Pretty Please Dont claim those not belong to you first place.
If your making this for love of  Marvel and SNK and using capcom content from the 2 company then dont hate them This why Mugen is meant to be made for the Fans of the Fighting Games and not for YOUR claim  Marvel VS Capcom Infinite stole Ultron from Me and Marvel VS SNK! 345597572

Im not rage posting and I am not being rude to you Im just stating my opinion ilu
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
DeleFresh

DeleFresh

PostSubject: Re: Marvel VS Capcom Infinite stole Ultron from Me and Marvel VS SNK!   Marvel VS Capcom Infinite stole Ultron from Me and Marvel VS SNK! EmptyFebruary 25th 2018, 7:25 am

Did you even create any of those characters in MUGEN? Like any of them, much less Ultron? Or are you saying you "created" the compilation game out of characters owned by other Marvel, SNK, and Capcom and made by other MUGEN creators?

Because even if you didn't, you should take Marvel and Capcom to court. Sue them, because you will win!!!! Even if you lose, its the principle you should stand up for - Marvel and Capcom stole from you - they should know and compensate you... oh wait - !
Back to top Go down
Mr.Welldone

PostSubject: Re: Marvel VS Capcom Infinite stole Ultron from Me and Marvel VS SNK!   Marvel VS Capcom Infinite stole Ultron from Me and Marvel VS SNK! EmptyFebruary 25th 2018, 7:38 am

Thank you, Dale, I'll sue them Marvel VS Capcom Infinite is going down, they'll never get away with it. Haha. Marvel VS Capcom Infinite stole Ultron from Me and Marvel VS SNK! 311127478 It's gonna be Me and Marvel VS SNK Brawl of Super Heroes VS Marvel VS Capcom Infinite.

Oh wait a minute. @Oldgamer Haha. Nice advice, bro. Haha. I love you too. But, Ultron is on The Avengers series. Maybe me and Marvel VS SNK the mugen game  I created in 2014 I added Ultron into it, as a boss. To have a truce with Marvel VS Capcom Infinite to be a friends in peace forever. The war has been ended for Marvel VS SNK and Marvel VS Capcom Infinite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel VS Capcom Infinite stole Ultron from Me and Marvel VS SNK!   Marvel VS Capcom Infinite stole Ultron from Me and Marvel VS SNK! Empty

Back to top Go down

Marvel VS Capcom Infinite stole Ultron from Me and Marvel VS SNK!
Page 1 of 1