The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» X-men Portraits Collection
Mysterio Emptyby JKMaxx Today at 12:16 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Mysterio Emptyby Doom Today at 10:40 am

» The Hands of Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu #92 - Yakuza Showdown!
Mysterio Emptyby Doom Today at 10:38 am

» Captain Falcon Release
Mysterio Emptyby Doom Today at 10:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mysterio

Go down 
+4
galactus
kokehackz
Angelus_Silverhead
BigPimp
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BigPimp

Mysterio Empty
PostSubject: Mysterio   Mysterio EmptyFebruary 14th 2014, 7:47 am

hello everybody, wanted to announce another wip ive been planning for some time, but could not find good base until now
design idea based on Hobgoblin's sprite
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
made out of krauser (real bout again, yeah)
again guys, throw any ideas, i think this guy can have really cool and unique moves!
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

Mysterio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterio   Mysterio EmptyFebruary 14th 2014, 8:05 am

I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! What do you think about him in "Web of Spider-Man"?

Проекту точно может потребоваться Мистерио и я был бы очень рад, если бы ты согласился работать с нами!))) Кстати, я могу попробовать помочь с этим парнем в случае необходимости.
Back to top Go down
kokehackz

kokehackz

Mysterio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterio   Mysterio EmptyFebruary 14th 2014, 9:50 am

Excellent Mysterio, I love it!!, I've got many ideas for the moves, maybe you can be useful:

* Martial arts skills : he's an stuntman  Very Happy 

* Throwing hallucinogenic gas with his gloves or boots

* invisibility (like Sue Storm)

* teleport

* multiply (like multipleman) all the clones can hit but only one (the original Mysterio) can receive damage

* Holographic of himself (like Emma frost): creates an holographic copy of himself that appears near the opponent only the original can receive damage

* Create illusions (a master of illusions can create all, here you have a lot of freedom to choose):

Elements, acid rain, ice , fire,earthquake,water flood.

Living: holographic villains helping him, a lot of little mysterios attacking, giant mysterio,creatures: snakes, crows,...

Machines: steamroller, robot, guns,...

* The inverted world: inverts the stage with a swirl effect, mysterio can stands reverse or afloat, but enemy falls down, then  the stage turns into original position

* land of illusion:  change the stage to a crystal place looks like clock machinery (walkways and stairs inverted) with a lot of hostile elements, engines that roll to the enemy, objects falling down maybe broken crystals

I have an idea for the taunt or win pose:

*Don't lose your head: he laughs shaking his shoulders (like Sagat) , then he takes the sphere helmet (without head) and shows it in the hand with the arm extended while saying something like this:

"Don't lose your head!" ha, ha, ha, maybe with echo effect?

He's a villain with a lot of posibilities  cheers , good luck with this job BigPimp, I'm looking forward for him  Mysterio 670481599

Last edited by kokehackz on February 18th 2014, 8:12 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

Mysterio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterio   Mysterio EmptyFebruary 14th 2014, 10:44 am

Wow nice Mysterio BigPimp those are the Best Looking Sprites of Him I have ever
seen personally, well done clap  Cool 

good luck with him as well Mysterio 670481599 

and if you decide that you would like to see Mysterio in the Web of Spider-man Project
I would be willing to help edit a copy of the Sprites to make an alternate version that
looks even more like the Animated version of him like in the picture/link below Wink 

http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080729002712/marvelanimated/images/4/4a/Mysteriocool.jpg

and you could make/keep this Version as well if you like (unless you want to try and
make the animated version yourself) .......just thought I would mention it and offer my
help as The Web of Spider-Man Project could do with a good animated style Mysterio Neutral 
....and as I said yours are the Best Mysterio Sprites I have ever seen Mysterio 670481599 ....so just wondered scratch 

please let me know what you think BigPimp....(by PM if you prefer)  Mysterio 705151839 
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

Mysterio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterio   Mysterio EmptyFebruary 14th 2014, 4:42 pm

hey giys, sorry i guess this wip is on indefinite hold, since it turns out that pretty much similar doom-krauser-mysterio is on the works already

do not really want to make some double work, but i think you can expect some other good spidey villain from me, currently only kraven in mind
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

Mysterio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterio   Mysterio EmptyFebruary 14th 2014, 4:53 pm

BIGBIMP You are genial!!!

you´re really show your perfect bases for to create new chars.

i hope your get to make it so good!
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

Mysterio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterio   Mysterio EmptyFebruary 14th 2014, 5:05 pm

A suggestion, if this with desire to create a villain of spiderman, thethat thinks of Menace(Lily Hollister)? Green globin would be a great base for her and it would be cool to see a female enemy of spiderman.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

Mysterio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterio   Mysterio EmptyFebruary 15th 2014, 8:15 am

BigPimp wrote:
hey giys, sorry i guess this wip is on indefinite hold, since it turns out that pretty much similar doom-krauser-mysterio is on the works already

do not really want to make some double work, but i think you can expect some other good spidey villain from me, currently only kraven in mind

what? dont quit. who knows what will happen with someone elses plans like that. i think what you did looked amazing.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
BigPimp

Mysterio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterio   Mysterio EmptyFebruary 18th 2014, 7:16 am

well, thanks volz, but i think i kinda took more than i can handle right now, wip not going anywhere, if by the time the other wip wont have progress, i always can take it again

kraven would be nice, but i guess its a just future plans for now too. hes to difficult compared to mysterio, 2 wips more than enough come to think of it
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

Mysterio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterio   Mysterio EmptyFebruary 18th 2014, 9:26 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! bub bub bub bub bub bub drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mysterio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterio   Mysterio Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysterio
Page 1 of 1