The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
starting Mysterio stage Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
starting Mysterio stage Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
starting Mysterio stage Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
starting Mysterio stage Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

starting Mysterio stage

Go down 
+7
dorian123
jspiderman171717
DeleFresh
metamutant
Shining
BigPimp
11 posters
AuthorMessage
BigPimp

starting Mysterio stage Empty
PostSubject: starting Mysterio stage   starting Mysterio stage EmptyAugust 10th 2021, 11:25 am

so guys, ive made an initial tv studio set background (there will be some addition in the empty black middle, like tv screens or something), which will be a blank room to have danger-room like illusion transformations in it:

thanks to metamutant and chancethegamer for reminding me about night cooking stage, it was perfect (i actually briefly thought about it myself, but initially for some reason decided it would be no good and forgot about it, so thanks for a reminder to make me look at it starting Mysterio stage 670481599 )

tv set:

basically the idea is to have some holocubes scattered on the floor, have them activating one by one and have room transform into some wild backgrounds (jungle, space, underwater, etc) but have some object persist through, like cameras, ceiling lights, etc to make it clear its an illusion

have a few questions for you guys

1st: i made a variant with mysterio clones in the background, handling the cameras, but not sure if its better or worse than a clean variant, give feedback, please:

with clones:

and thats how it looks in-game, they are scaled down:
in game:

2nd question is, what stages would you recommend to have room transform into?

so far i have:

jungle: fatal fury real bout joe stage + fatal fury 3 joe stage
underwater: cyberbots deep six + cyberbots seabed
space: cyberbots powerstation + cyberbots space fleet (not sure about those 2)

also there was a burning room low-res stage, cant remember the name now, but ill find it

so, if anyone has any cool suggestions, and input on clones/no clones, please share

gartanham, metamutant, candido159, yolomate, Somm and GomesOgm like this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: starting Mysterio stage   starting Mysterio stage EmptyAugust 10th 2021, 12:17 pm

good ideas but dont forget a train cross inside the virtual room looking like last movie Wink
you can find a train in metal slug characters
Back to top Go down
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: starting Mysterio stage   starting Mysterio stage EmptyAugust 10th 2021, 12:58 pm

Wow buddy the stage you are putting together is a perfect scenario for Mysterio. I love everything you are doing with it. Maybe remove the one clone in the middle, so not to block the TV screen, or the clones can sort of rotate standing behind all the cameras one or two at a time.

Maybe not for this stage but there's a J. Jonah Jameson and Robbie Robertson cameo in the night cooking stage that would be great in a Spider-Man theme stage.

All in all I think you nailed it starting Mysterio stage 670481599 starting Mysterio stage 670481599
Back to top Go down
DeleFresh

DeleFresh

PostSubject: Re: starting Mysterio stage   starting Mysterio stage EmptyAugust 10th 2021, 2:10 pm

Shining wrote:
good ideas but dont forget a train cross inside the virtual room looking like last movie Wink

I came here to say this - maybe a transition from a giant Mysterio to a train background?

Even just a train would be a call back to the movie and that was an impressive screen.

Otherwise, perhaps a stage where the ground crumbles and they fall as a transition to the next stage (another illusion).
Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: starting Mysterio stage   starting Mysterio stage EmptyAugust 10th 2021, 3:36 pm

Hi BigPimp, Mysterio's Stage concept is fantastic! Regarding your questions, it occurred to me that the stage starts with the version without mysterio, then as you plan in the scenario it changes (let's say to the jungle scenario) and when the stage returns to its original form this time it is the version with the mysterio in the cameras (like an illusion within another illusion) so you could use the two ideas that you have by connecting them with the other illusionary esenarios starting Mysterio stage 670481599

For ideas of the illusory scenarios you could add one with a more fantastic landscape, for example "the chaos zone" or something like that. Either way I know this will be a fantastic stage that will pay homage to the character! good luck and a lot of admiration for your work
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

PostSubject: Re: starting Mysterio stage   starting Mysterio stage EmptyAugust 10th 2021, 7:21 pm

Wow
Back to top Go down
http://wendellreis007.wixsite.com/wendellreis007
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: starting Mysterio stage   starting Mysterio stage EmptyAugust 11th 2021, 12:52 am

The clone idea is genius.. if possible yeah that would be great if the clones don’t appear until after a few transitions so that it seems like it’s all real at first then once the clones appear now you know it’s all fake

Another scenario could be maybe a graveyard. Seems like every character/opponent has suffered some type of death
Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: starting Mysterio stage   starting Mysterio stage EmptyAugust 11th 2021, 1:47 am

A very nice concept, it really captures Mysterio's tv studio set from TAS.

One thing I haven't noticed before though, is that about your Mysterio palette, I know you're making it TAS inspired but I see no yellow in the shoulder part in TAS mysterio but yours has yellow in it. Or maybe you just prefer it that way?
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: starting Mysterio stage   starting Mysterio stage EmptyAugust 11th 2021, 2:13 am

Shining wrote:

DeleFresh wrote:

I came here to say this - maybe a transition from a giant Mysterio to a train background?

Even just a train would be a call back to the movie and that was an impressive screen.

Otherwise, perhaps a stage where the ground crumbles and they fall as a transition to the next stage (another illusion).

damn, i really gotta watch that movie
i actually downloaded it yesterday, but it was a fake file, damn pirates tricked me
was an .exe file with a long name and an wmv icon, and was already late in a day, so i didnt looked at it properly and just clicked it... but pretty quickly cancelled the process with task manager. antivirus and adwcleaner didnt find anything after. hopefully it isnt done anything bad, but i probably would have to do clean windows install, just to be safe. it is 2nd time i stumble upon those fake virus uploads who have top position with many seeders.. if someone wants that infamous website dead, i guess its the way to do it

but i got the real movie, will look at it starting Mysterio stage 670481599

metamutant wrote:
Wow buddy the stage you are putting together is a perfect scenario for Mysterio. I love everything you are doing with it. Maybe remove the one clone in the middle, so not to block the TV screen, or the clones can sort of rotate standing behind all the cameras one or two at a time.

Maybe not for this stage but there's a J. Jonah Jameson and Robbie Robertson cameo in the night cooking stage that would be great in a Spider-Man theme stage.

All in all I think you nailed it starting Mysterio stage 670481599 starting Mysterio stage 670481599

thanks man! i think JJJ and Robbie cameo already present in a electro power plant stage, but if it comes in fitting neatly somewhere, i think ill do it starting Mysterio stage 670481599

dorian123 wrote:
My suggestion would be to have all the fake scenarios in capcom style. This way it will fit better with the char.

yes, with abundance of variants i think sticking to capcom to preserve sprites style is probably a good idea

jspiderman171717 wrote:
Hi BigPimp, Mysterio's Stage concept is fantastic! Regarding your questions, it occurred to me that the stage starts with the version without mysterio, then as you plan in the scenario it changes (let's say to the jungle scenario) and when the stage returns to its original form this time it is the version with the mysterio in the cameras (like an illusion within another illusion) so you could use the two ideas that you have by connecting them with the other illusionary esenarios starting Mysterio stage 670481599
For ideas of the illusory scenarios you could add one with a more fantastic landscape, for example "the chaos zone" or something like that. Either way I know this will be a fantastic stage that will pay homage to the character! good luck and a lot of admiration for your work

chancethegamer wrote:
The clone idea is genius.. if possible yeah that would be great if the clones don’t appear until after a few transitions so that it seems like it’s all real at first then once the clones appear now you know it’s all fake

Another scenario could be maybe a graveyard. Seems like every character/opponent has suffered some type of death

yeah, i gotta figure out how clones would appear/disappear, thanks guys
having characters names on tombstones is a great idea! alittle like batman/scarecrow scenario ahah. the only graveyard i know is already used in a ghostrider stage thought, ill have to see what could be done

1 fantastic scenario would also be cool. all and all im thinking maybe 4 different sceneries? and maybe have 4 tv screens show sort of preview of each in the back of the studio background

Last edited by BigPimp on August 11th 2021, 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: starting Mysterio stage   starting Mysterio stage EmptyAugust 11th 2021, 2:15 am

candido159 wrote:
A very nice concept, it really captures Mysterio's tv studio set from TAS.

One thing I haven't noticed before though, is that about your Mysterio palette, I know you're making it TAS inspired but I see no yellow in the shoulder part in TAS mysterio but yours has yellow in it. Or maybe you just prefer it that way?

thanks man
yeah i just like it this way more
i think we dont have 100% accurate costumes anyway, and with those yellow sholders it looks more wholesome for some reason? i dunno Very Happy

candido159 likes this post

Back to top Go down
kimczi

kimczi

PostSubject: Re: starting Mysterio stage   starting Mysterio stage EmptyAugust 11th 2021, 3:38 am

BigPimp wrote:

damn, i really gotta watch that movie
i actually downloaded it yesterday, but it was a fake file, damn pirates tricked me
was an .exe file with a long name and an wmv icon, and was already late in a day, so i didnt looked at it properly and just clicked it... but pretty quickly cancelled the process with task manager. antivirus and adwcleaner didnt find anything after. hopefully it isnt done anything bad, but i probably would have to do clean windows install, just to be safe. it is 2nd time i stumble upon those fake virus uploads who have top position with many seeders.. if someone wants that infamous website dead, i guess its the way to do it

but why downloading the movie? why not going to some website with links to multiple players with that movie where you can watch without any adds if you have adblock and without freezing if you pick the best player from the available ones?

Yesterday i watched suicide squad in hd, perfect subtitles and without any freezing exactly this way and because i can't go to cinema.
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: starting Mysterio stage   starting Mysterio stage EmptyAugust 11th 2021, 4:01 am

kimczi wrote:

but why downloading the movie? why not going to some website with links to multiple players with that movie where you can watch without any adds if you have adblock and without freezing if you pick the best player from the available ones?

Yesterday i watched suicide squad in hd, perfect subtitles and without any freezing exactly this way and because i can't go to cinema.

yeah, i know, friends ask me the same thing
i usually download everything to watch. guess just a habit from the slow internet days
probably shouldve watched it online, yeah
now would have to clean install windows again

ps. for anyone downloading anything from piratebay, be careful guys, it seems that this uploader "firemonkey420" somehow have all the most popular uploads replaced as 1.30gb .exe files currently with top seeders there. and some uploads date from 2016, so i guess he somehow replaced the original uploads with his own? im not positive that those files are viruses, but definietly not what they suppose to be

kimczi likes this post

Back to top Go down
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: starting Mysterio stage   starting Mysterio stage EmptyAugust 11th 2021, 4:39 am

lol you are right I forgot about their cameo in Electro stage.
Possible graveyard background, “Graveyard” from The Last Blade 2
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
WaldoMugen

WaldoMugen

PostSubject: Re: starting Mysterio stage   starting Mysterio stage EmptyAugust 11th 2021, 1:12 pm

nice setting. be careful with perspective and vanishing points in this scene, it can be a posible problem. the clones behind the cams look good.

regarding environment simulations, i think your best options are "marvel (or capcom) vs" stages, as long as you want to maintain a coherence of graphic styles and char history. on the other hand, if your intention is the crossover universes, the options are much broader and the previous graveyard is a good example.

dorian123 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: starting Mysterio stage   starting Mysterio stage Empty

Back to top Go down

starting Mysterio stage
Page 1 of 1