The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
FINALLY COMPLETED THIS SELECT SCREEN IMAGE! (400 Slots Filled!) And, some bonus video-game stories from my childhood. ^^ Also, a bonus picture of me! OvO Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
FINALLY COMPLETED THIS SELECT SCREEN IMAGE! (400 Slots Filled!) And, some bonus video-game stories from my childhood. ^^ Also, a bonus picture of me! OvO Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
FINALLY COMPLETED THIS SELECT SCREEN IMAGE! (400 Slots Filled!) And, some bonus video-game stories from my childhood. ^^ Also, a bonus picture of me! OvO Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
FINALLY COMPLETED THIS SELECT SCREEN IMAGE! (400 Slots Filled!) And, some bonus video-game stories from my childhood. ^^ Also, a bonus picture of me! OvO Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

FINALLY COMPLETED THIS SELECT SCREEN IMAGE! (400 Slots Filled!) And, some bonus video-game stories from my childhood. ^^ Also, a bonus picture of me! OvO

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

FINALLY COMPLETED THIS SELECT SCREEN IMAGE! (400 Slots Filled!) And, some bonus video-game stories from my childhood. ^^ Also, a bonus picture of me! OvO Empty
PostSubject: FINALLY COMPLETED THIS SELECT SCREEN IMAGE! (400 Slots Filled!) And, some bonus video-game stories from my childhood. ^^ Also, a bonus picture of me! OvO   FINALLY COMPLETED THIS SELECT SCREEN IMAGE! (400 Slots Filled!) And, some bonus video-game stories from my childhood. ^^ Also, a bonus picture of me! OvO EmptyFebruary 12th 2014, 3:38 am

FINALLY COMPLETED THIS SELECT SCREEN IMAGE! (400 Slots Filled!) And, some bonus video-game stories from my childhood. ^^ Also, a bonus picture of me! OvO 6oigwi

I hand-picked and tediously added and name-labeled, each and every one of these characters in MS Paint.

This roster was custom designed by me, and it features characters that I, my girlfriend, Blizzard Buffalo, my brothers (Vader being one of them), Chuchoryu, my sister, and my dad, all like! ^^

The two characters named Whacky-Ghost and Frost-Bitten Benjamin, I threw in there for fun. ^^ I quite enjoy strange characters in video-games and movies. :DImagine if this select screen was not only for a video-game... But, a movie, as well! =DD

Oh, and just to let you guys know... You're staring at an all-star cast of characters I fell in love with during childhood. ^^

These are the ones that mean most to me...

VINNY BINO (The boss of Toitec in Dr. Muto.) I love this guy because of a builder set I had as a kid... It had nuts; bolts; colored pieces of metal; gears; screws; long pieces of metal; and a screw-driver... Vinny's robot looked so cool to me, I wanted to make him using that construction set... It could not be done. I only got so far as to make one leg. And, it was greyish-silver, and it looked more like the leg of a stick figure. My imagination was racing, but I simply couldn't complete him... Especially since the colors and shape were wrong. Sad But, finding a picture of this guy on the internet is impossible unless you watch Kokirielf's Let's Play of Dr. Muto, and watch the video where he fights Vinny. Vinny's death scene was hilarious to me as a kid, but also upsetting... I thought it was a robot... I didn't know there was an ugly guy inside. xD But, that didn't stop me from loving his machine!

DRAHMIN (The non-Mortal-Kombat-character-looking monster from Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance.) When my dad was trying to earn the koins to unlock this guy, we only knew him by the name I kept mispronouncing, "Prahmin..." Since his name was printed out in our crappy printer, along with Frost, Nitara, Cyrax, Hsu Hao, Raiden, Jax, Reptile, and Kitana, the names were kinda smeared, making the "D" look like a messed-up "P". I thought that since the name was cool, the character would be cool, as well, which kept me on the edge of my seat, eagerly awaiting this guy! And, to my great surprise, I was correct... Cool name = cool character! A spiked club over his right forearm; a menacing mask, which hides a terrifying face; flies buzzing around him that make noise; no skin; a sword stabbed into his back... Oh, yeah... This is the character I didn't shut-up about for over 6 years, and here I am again, expressing my love for him! This guy made me roll-up toilet paper up to my elbow, and use a Sharpie to put black dots all over it for the spikes... I didn't even want a mask like his, I just wanted to have that club over my hand! xD

MR. GAME & WATCH (The black figure who possesses the power of every character ever to appear in a Game & Watch game.) When my sister first said his name in K-Mart when I was a kid, it was directed to our dad. I remember it clear as day... Not just how she said it, but how I heard it... "I have every character in Melee except The Golden Watch." This was during the year of 2002, and I still remember! I pictured one of those golden pocket-watches on a chain. Once again, I thought to myself, "Weird name... Weird character!" Nothing could have prepared me for the awesomeness of this little guy... His weapons are part of him; he's 2D in a 3D game; the stage that came with him was mind-blowing in look and background music; and he used... Hammers... You could ask anyone I know about how much I love hammers... Specifically, mallets... When I played as Astaroth in Soul Calibur: 2, I would only use his weapon, "Great Maul" because it was a giant mallet. Mallets filled my trunk in my bedroom; a toolbox in my bedroom; mallets on top of the T.V.; mallets in my closet; I love, Love, LOVE Mallets! The way they're shaped and the weight of them in your hands! I loved this guy when I first saw him! He was a silhouette that beeped and screeched when he attacked or got hit, and that was just different, but simple enough to make me love him to death! The hammers just got me even more excited! It was like I made him or something! OvO

WARIO (The dark hero from Every Wario Land game, and Wario World.) For years, I've wanted to be this guy... Strong; fearless; able to lift over a ton of weight... He could save an entire world from an invasion of pure evil... If you paid full-price for his services. He's heroic, yet evil at the same time! He also is the reason why I get elbow pads whenever the opportunity arises. ^^ I'm aware now that it's garlic... But, when I first got the strength upgrade from Wario Land: 3, I thought it was a super-powered elbow-pad. Ever since then, I've been in love with elbow-pads! OvO I also wanted him to be a playable character in Melee... Instead, I was taunted by Nintendo in the sense that Mario can wear Wario's clothes, and you earn him as a trophy in the game... Then, I FINALLY get him in Brawl, and his moveset and walk-cycle are embarrassing... But, I still love this guy, and he holds a special place in my heart as one of my heroes. ^^ He also made me feel comfortable being a boy and wearing purple. You would have to chug a gallon of testosterone to be HALF as manly as Wario is, and he wears purple, automatically making it a manly color!

KRUMM (One of the 3 main monsters from Aaahh!! Real Monsters!) For years, I've been doing the voice of my character, Daniel Saur, and I could never understand why, but sometimes, the voice I gave him reminds me of my childhood... And, I recently found out why! Krumm sounds alot like me when I do Daniel's voice! O.O And, on top of that, I've recently fallen in love with the character because of how original his design is! Then, I heard him talk in the show, and oh boy... It's Daniel! I also love doing sprite work for this character because he can't defend himself. D: But, I couldn't accept this... I've given him MANY attacks, and even a running animation. ^^ I also got a plush of the guy for Christmas last year, and I am more than satisfied! I love hugging him and putting his eyes in his hands; in his mouth; between his legs; under his nose; and even over other stuffed animals' faces, making them look kinda creepy. Teddy bears for best example. xDD But, yeah... I absolutely love this character, and he deserves to have light shined upon him. ^^

ZOMBIE LIU KANG (The zombified champion of Mortal Kombat from Mortal Kombat: Deception.) When I first got the game, Mortal Kombat: Deception, I was unaware of what characters would be in there, but I was hoping there'd be more than advertised in the commercial... Before we unlocked any characters, I would always play as Ermac... This made the game kinda boring to me... The new characters they put in the game were so boring... Kobra was just a knock-off of Ken; Darrius made me think of Jax, only less cool; and Dairou was just so painfully generic, I wouldn't dare select him... All the starter characters sucked to me, except for Baraka, Ermac, and Kabal. Once we unlocked Havik, I would only play as him. Not even Ermac anymore, just Havik. Then, we unlocked Noob-Smoke... I was in nerd heaven... They were just like the Ice Climbers from Melee!! Only More Awesome!!! The only character to not have a weapon-style, and it's also 2 characters in one!!!! How much more could I ask for in a character?? It was all about them! I only played as them every time I turned the game on! ....... Then, we unlocked all characters except for one in the bottom corner... No indication as to who it even COULD have been... The head was shaped like normal... Looked as though it belonged to a girl to me... Probably another one of those generic characters they threw in here and wasted select boxes with.... I always watched my dad play in Konquest mode. We had so much fun with this game together... Then, in Edenia, he came across Liu Kang of all people. I thought it was pretty cool they added him in as a guy that walks around. Kinda made his death in Deadly Alliance seem kinda weird... As if it didn't happen or something... Then, he accepted Liu's challenge...... I jumped and squealed when I saw him! I thought it was the coolest thing ever!!! Knowing you can't unlock him in the game, I kept fighting Liu Kang after my dad had gone to sleep. I just let him beat on my characters, hoping to see all his specials and his grab. Never before had I found so much interest in this character until I saw him in this form! Chains with hooks dangling from his wrists as he dances around, making them shake and rattle; his eye hanging half-way out of his head; tainted skin; chunks taken out of his skin, revealing his meat (he even fights with his entire upper-body exposed, so you can see just how rotten he really has become since his death); and he's still hyper and powerful as when he was alive!!! About a year later, it became more and more apparent that the character in the corner wasn't Kitana as I had originally thought... It was Liu Kang!!!! We FINALLY unlocked him!!! To this day, I won't play as anyone except for him in that game or Armageddon! I also have 3 pairs of pants similar to his; a couple headbands somewhere around the house; and I even have my own chain! Don't believe me? Check this out!

Here's me at 15 years old... Still passionately obsessed with Liu Kang... Still have this chain to this day. ^^
FINALLY COMPLETED THIS SELECT SCREEN IMAGE! (400 Slots Filled!) And, some bonus video-game stories from my childhood. ^^ Also, a bonus picture of me! OvO Imagejpeg9521

Last edited by flammableking on November 14th 2014, 7:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

FINALLY COMPLETED THIS SELECT SCREEN IMAGE! (400 Slots Filled!) And, some bonus video-game stories from my childhood. ^^ Also, a bonus picture of me! OvO Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALLY COMPLETED THIS SELECT SCREEN IMAGE! (400 Slots Filled!) And, some bonus video-game stories from my childhood. ^^ Also, a bonus picture of me! OvO   FINALLY COMPLETED THIS SELECT SCREEN IMAGE! (400 Slots Filled!) And, some bonus video-game stories from my childhood. ^^ Also, a bonus picture of me! OvO EmptyFebruary 13th 2014, 12:05 am

Bumped. ovo;;
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY COMPLETED THIS SELECT SCREEN IMAGE! (400 Slots Filled!) And, some bonus video-game stories from my childhood. ^^ Also, a bonus picture of me! OvO   FINALLY COMPLETED THIS SELECT SCREEN IMAGE! (400 Slots Filled!) And, some bonus video-game stories from my childhood. ^^ Also, a bonus picture of me! OvO EmptyFebruary 13th 2014, 12:08 am

quite a collection you have there but I think you now the record for longest thread title in a forum lol
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY COMPLETED THIS SELECT SCREEN IMAGE! (400 Slots Filled!) And, some bonus video-game stories from my childhood. ^^ Also, a bonus picture of me! OvO   FINALLY COMPLETED THIS SELECT SCREEN IMAGE! (400 Slots Filled!) And, some bonus video-game stories from my childhood. ^^ Also, a bonus picture of me! OvO EmptyFebruary 13th 2014, 12:13 am

OGSymbiote wrote:
quite a collection you have there but I think you now the record for longest thread title in a forum lol

Sorry about that. ^^;; I just tried to cram every detail into the title so people would know it's more than just a picture of a character select screen. Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY COMPLETED THIS SELECT SCREEN IMAGE! (400 Slots Filled!) And, some bonus video-game stories from my childhood. ^^ Also, a bonus picture of me! OvO   FINALLY COMPLETED THIS SELECT SCREEN IMAGE! (400 Slots Filled!) And, some bonus video-game stories from my childhood. ^^ Also, a bonus picture of me! OvO EmptyFebruary 13th 2014, 12:27 am

Zombie Liu Kang!?  FINALLY COMPLETED THIS SELECT SCREEN IMAGE! (400 Slots Filled!) And, some bonus video-game stories from my childhood. ^^ Also, a bonus picture of me! OvO 791114321 

Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY COMPLETED THIS SELECT SCREEN IMAGE! (400 Slots Filled!) And, some bonus video-game stories from my childhood. ^^ Also, a bonus picture of me! OvO   FINALLY COMPLETED THIS SELECT SCREEN IMAGE! (400 Slots Filled!) And, some bonus video-game stories from my childhood. ^^ Also, a bonus picture of me! OvO EmptyFebruary 13th 2014, 12:43 am

Ax wrote:
Zombie Liu Kang!?  FINALLY COMPLETED THIS SELECT SCREEN IMAGE! (400 Slots Filled!) And, some bonus video-game stories from my childhood. ^^ Also, a bonus picture of me! OvO 791114321 

Yup. The only reason why I found interest in the character was because of his zombie form in Deception and Armageddon. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY COMPLETED THIS SELECT SCREEN IMAGE! (400 Slots Filled!) And, some bonus video-game stories from my childhood. ^^ Also, a bonus picture of me! OvO   FINALLY COMPLETED THIS SELECT SCREEN IMAGE! (400 Slots Filled!) And, some bonus video-game stories from my childhood. ^^ Also, a bonus picture of me! OvO Empty

Back to top Go down

FINALLY COMPLETED THIS SELECT SCREEN IMAGE! (400 Slots Filled!) And, some bonus video-game stories from my childhood. ^^ Also, a bonus picture of me! OvO
Page 1 of 1