The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze); Video Preview added 12/25 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:33 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze); Video Preview added 12/25 Emptyby ralaco April 24th 2024, 8:31 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze); Video Preview added 12/25 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 April 24th 2024, 1:51 pm

» Jessie from Pokemon wip
Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze); Video Preview added 12/25 Emptyby Doom April 23rd 2024, 4:14 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze); Video Preview added 12/25

Go down 
+70
Doom
CXR
Silver_Star
Boolat72rus
NamelessOnlinePlayer
Adminbot
kiracapricorn
manbatshark8
EstebanSama
xLeonardox
alejandro iaccarino
Dave Rattlz
black dragon
logansam
btony89
X
shanri
RobiWanKen0bi
Messiakei
thepaniqd
SaotomeJin
WeAreVenom316
ParaDo0x
super_joker
teknoid
JaySamra
Beto
bradern666
grinderkiller1
ernes
candido159
CosmicToxin
Tsuyoi
Staubhold
MakeMineMarvel
kokehackz
MDS_GEIST
Lady date
galactus
lukitas13
wingnut
patz2509
Arkady
crosspotts1.0
Ryuuken
Midnight-Son
bam77
mr.karate
animaraz
Brahma Bull
Predator
NinjaRyu
doberman2099
SuperVerse
volzzilla
Angelus_Silverhead
DeleFresh
DARK!!
Varia the Hunter
cravd
Ax
Mazemerald
Hypersonic
sky-79
JARRO77
Blagoy
kanodoom
rc72076
Dark Rider
74 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze); Video Preview added 12/25 Empty
PostSubject: Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze); Video Preview added 12/25   Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze); Video Preview added 12/25 EmptyFebruary 7th 2014, 10:17 pm

Hi, I'm new in creating a Mugen character, I'm actually a beginner. but I would like to share my WIP character, Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze) Its is actually in a very early stage, but with a little bit of a hard work... this character will be my very first character completed. I hope you liked it  Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Adminbot on December 25th 2015, 5:15 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Edit topic title to signify video preview)
Back to top Go down
rc72076

rc72076

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze); Video Preview added 12/25   Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze); Video Preview added 12/25 EmptyFebruary 7th 2014, 10:46 pm

i like him good luck cant wait til see what you have in store for him  Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze); Video Preview added 12/25 2800933067 
Back to top Go down
http://www.4shared.com/u/ouDNdfGq/rc72076.html
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Dark Rider

Dark Rider

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze); Video Preview added 12/25   Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze); Video Preview added 12/25 EmptyFebruary 8th 2014, 5:08 am

kanodoom wrote:
I was kinda hoping that you'll be doing Johnny Blaze Ghost Rider, not Danny Ketch, and i'm actually happy to see that you're doing it. Should you attempt to do his chain attacks, however, are you going to do that by using frankenspriting? Because it will merge the one sprite to another and i thought this might interest you if you wanna try it out. There's actually a tutorial on this forum, but i can't remember where did i found it. I'm sure you'll be doing very fantastic work, Krishjan1980. Smile

Thanks, I been doing the frankenspriting On his Motorcycle sprites and some other moves but I'm still editing it. I'll Post it once it is Ok. I really appreciate your suggestion thanks. by the way what do you think of his head is it ok?
Back to top Go down
Blagoy

Blagoy

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze); Video Preview added 12/25   Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze); Video Preview added 12/25 EmptyFebruary 8th 2014, 5:32 am

Great base for Ghost Rider Smile
Back to top Go down
Dark Rider

Dark Rider

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze); Video Preview added 12/25   Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze); Video Preview added 12/25 EmptyFebruary 8th 2014, 5:49 am

kanodoom wrote:
Hmmmmm... Can't tell the difference about his headskull, cause Danny Ketch's skull is ok to me, but for Johnny's skull, it's rather different. I don't know how to put this way...

Should you attempt to input the glowing red eyeskull, from what i've seen the movie, you can do the hyper move of Penance Stare. I would actually like to see that happening.

As for the rest of the hyper moves, are you gonna be doing some other hypers as what it is seen on Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3? I know it's bit of a complicated challenge, but i am well aware of that.

Like i said for chains, i would also like to see his chain attacks. Smile

The Penance stair is already at my no.1 list as a Hyper and the second is the hell cycle. thanks for the advice the chain attacks is already included on my concept Smile
Back to top Go down
Dark Rider

Dark Rider

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze); Video Preview added 12/25   Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze); Video Preview added 12/25 EmptyFebruary 8th 2014, 5:54 am

Blagoy wrote:

Thanks Blagoy, By the way I like your works. Any update on your Pitt character? Smile
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze); Video Preview added 12/25   Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze); Video Preview added 12/25 EmptyFebruary 8th 2014, 5:58 am

love this wip Wink , Keep it up Man  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Blagoy

Blagoy

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze); Video Preview added 12/25   Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze); Video Preview added 12/25 EmptyFebruary 8th 2014, 6:16 am

Krishjan1980 wrote:
Blagoy wrote:

Thanks Blagoy, By the way I like your works. Any update on your Pitt character? Smile
He will be my last character I collect a lot of sprites from different characters i found his jacket sprites i have good stuff right now i want to finish Blue Beetle or Sportsmaster Smile
Back to top Go down
Dark Rider

Dark Rider

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze); Video Preview added 12/25   Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze); Video Preview added 12/25 EmptyFebruary 8th 2014, 6:40 am

Blagoy wrote:
Krishjan1980 wrote:
Blagoy wrote:

He will be my last character I collect a lot of sprites from different characters i found his jacket sprites i have good stuff right now i want to finish Blue Beetle or Sportsmaster Smile

Good luck with your Wip I'm sure it will be great. I'm looking forward on your works.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
sky-79

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze); Video Preview added 12/25   Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze); Video Preview added 12/25 EmptyFebruary 8th 2014, 8:51 am

Oh yes, that looks a lot more cleaned up.

stay with it
Back to top Go down
Dark Rider

Dark Rider

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze); Video Preview added 12/25   Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze); Video Preview added 12/25 EmptyFebruary 8th 2014, 11:08 am

sky-79 wrote:
Oh yes, that looks a lot more cleaned up.

stay with it

Thanks Wink 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze); Video Preview added 12/25   Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze); Video Preview added 12/25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze); Video Preview added 12/25
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next