The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Falcon Release
MCU Ghost Rider revealed Emptyby Shining Today at 12:53 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
MCU Ghost Rider revealed Emptyby Shining Today at 12:52 am

» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
MCU Ghost Rider revealed Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
MCU Ghost Rider revealed Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:59 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MCU Ghost Rider revealed

Go down 
+2
Dark Rider
Darthpool
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Darthpool

Darthpool

MCU Ghost Rider revealed Empty
PostSubject: MCU Ghost Rider revealed   MCU Ghost Rider revealed EmptySeptember 21st 2016, 7:13 pm

The first episode of the new season of Agents of SHIELD has aired and has shown Ghost Rider briefly.

MCU Ghost Rider revealed Tumblr_inline_ode9hgBZty1tdxckh_1280

What are your thoughts? I might actually start watching Agents of SHIELD now. The actor is also really good and a massive improvement over Nicolas Cage.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rider

Dark Rider

PostSubject: Re: MCU Ghost Rider revealed   MCU Ghost Rider revealed EmptySeptember 21st 2016, 7:55 pm

I have watch the episode and it is excellent indeed, I also heard that Ghost Rider might have his own series as well according to the rumors on NetFlix and it will be Johnny Blaze as the Protagonist I hope this comes true Smile
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: MCU Ghost Rider revealed   MCU Ghost Rider revealed EmptySeptember 22nd 2016, 11:04 pm

he looked great on the show Smile i'd watch a netflix show centered on him Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: MCU Ghost Rider revealed   MCU Ghost Rider revealed EmptySeptember 23rd 2016, 7:39 pm

Dark Rider wrote:
I have watch the episode and it is excellent indeed, I also heard that Ghost Rider might have his own series as well according to the rumors on NetFlix and it will be Johnny Blaze as the Protagonist I hope this comes true Smile
I don't think Johnny Blaze is gonna show up anytime soon. This guy seems like an amalgamation of all the Ghost Riders (which can help simplify things) Though if we do see him I would love to see Norman Reedus play him. But I wouldn't get my hopes up. I think the smart choice would be to just have Robbie spinoff into his own show.

BTW if this does turn out to be the only Ghost Rider in the MCU I would hope to see him get a bike. I know Robbie never uses a bike but like I said, this is an amalgamation of all the Ghost Riders and it would bother me if the only Ghost Rider in the MCU never used a bike.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rider

Dark Rider

PostSubject: Re: MCU Ghost Rider revealed   MCU Ghost Rider revealed EmptySeptember 25th 2016, 7:22 pm

Darthpool wrote:
Dark Rider wrote:
I don't think Johnny Blaze is gonna show up anytime soon. This guy seems like an amalgamation of all the Ghost Riders (which can help simplify things) Though if we do see him I would love to see Norman Reedus play him. But I wouldn't get my hopes up. I think the smart choice would be to just have Robbie spinoff into his own show.

BTW if this does turn out to be the only Ghost Rider in the MCU I would hope to see him get a bike. I know Robbie never uses a bike but like I said, this is an amalgamation of all the Ghost Riders and it would bother me if the only Ghost Rider in the MCU never used a bike.

I guess your right its possible that way
Smile
Back to top Go down
WADEPOOL

WADEPOOL

PostSubject: Re: MCU Ghost Rider revealed   MCU Ghost Rider revealed EmptySeptember 28th 2016, 5:46 am

Awesome Look Of Ghost Rider!!! Smile Looks More Realistic! But Boring... MCU Ghost Rider revealed 311127478
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: MCU Ghost Rider revealed   MCU Ghost Rider revealed EmptyNovember 2nd 2016, 5:29 pm

Origin + an appearance from a very special someone.
Back to top Go down
Dark Rider

Dark Rider

PostSubject: Re: MCU Ghost Rider revealed   MCU Ghost Rider revealed EmptyNovember 2nd 2016, 9:32 pm

Its seems johnny blaze is starting to show up. is this as sign? of the next upcoming tv series
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: MCU Ghost Rider revealed   MCU Ghost Rider revealed EmptyNovember 3rd 2016, 6:34 am

Dark Rider wrote:
Its seems johnny blaze is starting to show up. is this as sign? of the next upcoming tv series
I like how this happened right after you released your character. Anyways it's possible, I would be happy with either one of the Ghost Riders getting a series. I hope to see more of them in the future.
Back to top Go down
EvilestRyu

EvilestRyu

PostSubject: Re: MCU Ghost Rider revealed   MCU Ghost Rider revealed EmptyNovember 3rd 2016, 6:45 am

really hope johnny gets a reboot of some kind, cause the nick cage movie was just a insult to the character imo
Back to top Go down
TheRedBeast

TheRedBeast

PostSubject: Re: MCU Ghost Rider revealed   MCU Ghost Rider revealed EmptyNovember 3rd 2016, 9:54 am

this gosht rider no wanna be jonny blaze is the 3ยบ ghost rider
Back to top Go down
Dark Rider

Dark Rider

PostSubject: Re: MCU Ghost Rider revealed   MCU Ghost Rider revealed EmptyNovember 29th 2016, 9:03 pm

Has anyone watch Agent of Shield Season 4 Episode 7 Deals with our Devils it seems the the spirit of vengeance is getting more and more interesting. I had a feeling there will be Spinoff soon
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: MCU Ghost Rider revealed   MCU Ghost Rider revealed EmptyDecember 1st 2016, 10:49 pm

yea, it was a good episode. i hope they do figure out something for a spinoff for ghost rider Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MCU Ghost Rider revealed   MCU Ghost Rider revealed Empty

Back to top Go down

MCU Ghost Rider revealed
Page 1 of 1