The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Anarky´s Dc Works

Go down 
+14
yolomate
volzzilla
DARK!!
Somm
crosspotts1.0
CosmicToxin
XXDreamBrotherXX
cravd
JARRO77
pseudoingles
Red Hood
OGSymbiote
Ax
Anarky
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anarky

Anarky

Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Dr Phosphorus   Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 EmptyMarch 8th 2014, 12:38 pm

Another sprite to the family

Hi guys today i made a fast edit and came up with an arkham villain called dr Phosphorus,:

Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 755930-001

Dr. Alex Sartorius was selected to work at a nuclear power plant. While working there, the nuclear core went unstable and his body was dumped with thousands of red hot radiated sand. His body transformed into living Phosphorous and turns to flame whenever he is in contact with air. He tried to kill the people who hired him to work at the plant, namely the city council. This lead to a series of clashes with Batman. He then vowed vengeance on Gotham City for turning him into a freak.

Here is my version:  Smile 

Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 Dr_pho10

I hope you guys like it , be free to say whatever you want  drop da bomb   bat
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: Anarky´s Dc Works   Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 EmptyMarch 9th 2014, 11:37 am

Very nice man, I love the theme you've got going. Do you have plans to sprite any of the chars you've showed into a full char?
Back to top Go down
Anarky

Anarky

PostSubject: Re: Anarky´s Dc Works   Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 EmptyMarch 9th 2014, 7:41 pm

XXDreamBrotherXX wrote:
Very nice man, I love the theme you've got going. Do you have plans to sprite any of the chars you've showed into a full char?

Thanks XXDreamBrotherXX for the coment, i always loved batman, that is why i choose to do this sprites, sometimes i sprite more unknown characters like dr phosphorus and sometimes i sprite major characters like two face, and i intend to continue doing this, and yes i intend to turn at least some of my sprites into full chars but i would need assistance because right now im already in the green lantern project Wink

Personally i would love to do a mugen project for batman, and since the project from the unlimited team is dead , i think the new batman project could take place here in mugen multiverse by the way if someone wants to create a char from one of my sprites, he has all the consent to do it so  Very Happy , this week im going two release 2 new sprites of batman major´ villains  cheers   bat
Back to top Go down
Anarky

Anarky

PostSubject: Re: Anarky´s Dc Works   Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 EmptyMarch 11th 2014, 5:05 pm

Hi guys today i show you another sprite of the batman universe today i show you killer kroc, half man half crocodile, he is really cool and already fight many times against bane, he isn´t very evil, he simply lives his life on the sewers of gotham

Here is my version:
Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 <a href=Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 Njkzxj10" />

In my opnion i think he looks cool and unique

Things i should have had done better: the legs look too small, and the face could be better Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 2399657483 

Be free to say whatever you want  cheers bat
Back to top Go down
Anarky

Anarky

PostSubject: Riddler   Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 EmptyMarch 15th 2014, 1:43 pm

Riddle me this ?

Hi guys, today´s sprite is the riddler, more specifically the arkham city version, he is been one of batman oldest enemies, so today i decided to sprite him:

Here´s what i inspired on; Question 

Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 The_Riddler_in_B.A.AAnarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 TheRiddler

Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 TheRiddler_AC

Here is my version :

Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 <a href=Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 The_ri10" />

Things i could do better : the glasses and the sleeves from the shirt and the jacket should be rolled  Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 2399657483 

I also did two other versions of him

One much more colorfull and the other one with the boots from the game and without the hat and also with the riddler trophy (http://briansanders3d.weebly.com/uploads/1/1/9/9/11990002/1662614_orig.jpg?0)

Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 The_ri11

I hope you guys liked it, and be free to say whatever you want, any sugestion, any thought, any correction be free say it  cheers  bub 

PS: I intend to use the riddler trophy on a stage i been working on for the riddler
Back to top Go down
CosmicToxin

PostSubject: Re: Anarky´s Dc Works   Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 EmptyMarch 15th 2014, 3:07 pm

The one with the hat seems more riddler, but i love the second one more. Are you gonna do one with the cane?
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: Anarky´s Dc Works   Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 EmptyMarch 15th 2014, 5:17 pm

Nice! One of your best yet Smile
Back to top Go down
Anarky

Anarky

PostSubject: Re: Anarky´s Dc Works   Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2014, 7:19 pm

Thank you both cosmic and XXDreamBrother for the coments  Very Happy , and yes i intend to do a version of the riddler with the cane, about my next sprite, i would like all mmv members to choose the next sprite im going to make:

1 -Firefly
2- Harley Quiinn
3- Joker
4- Deathstoke (Arkham Origins Version)
5- Batman
6- Red Hood

I cant figure out what sprite to make so i thought you guys could help me pick one sprite to make  alien 

Be free to choose what sprite do you want and be free to coment anything you like  cheers bub
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Anarky´s Dc Works   Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2014, 7:28 pm

will they be full chars cause there very good and it be cool to have them in mugen and mad hatter would be awesome to make
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: Anarky´s Dc Works   Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2014, 7:54 pm

Firefly

One of my all time favourite comics revolves around him
PS you should take a shot at animating one of your sprites
Back to top Go down
Anarky

Anarky

PostSubject: Re: Anarky´s Dc Works   Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 EmptyMay 12th 2014, 10:11 am

Hi guys sorry for being away from mugen but i have been ocupied with my studies and my personal life, so today im going to show some of my new sprites,, i been working on a gif for firefly so i will show you later when it is finished.

My first sprite is Gorin-Sunn, we dont know him right ?, He is a green lantern and made his first debut a few weeks ago, here it is:
Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 36222811

Here is my sprite of Gorin:
Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 Gorin_10

Things i could have done better: the head and i had to improvise with the neck  Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 2399657483 

I will develop more lantern´s sprites in the futures

My next sprite is from Gotham, it is professor Pyg
Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 51766-10

A surgeon who got mad and decided to start messing around with people faces   pig 
I changed the outfit a little but here is my version:
Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 Profes10

and since i didn´t have a logo i decided to create one
Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 Profes11

Things i could have done better: The ears and the blood  Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 1340147569 

Credit to SxGodzilla for the cloth of professor pyg
 bat 

Next project : Maybe the court of owls and the talons  Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 670481599 

Be free to say whatever you want  cheers

Last edited by Anarky on May 12th 2014, 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Anarky´s Dc Works   Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 EmptyMay 12th 2014, 11:13 am

which base did you use to make pig??
Back to top Go down
Anarky

Anarky

PostSubject: Re: Anarky´s Dc Works   Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 EmptyMay 12th 2014, 3:29 pm

RED HOOD wrote:
which base did you use to make pig??

I use doctor destruction from SxGodzilla as base and change some things
Back to top Go down
Anarky

Anarky

PostSubject: Re: Anarky´s Dc Works   Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 EmptyMay 15th 2014, 10:48 am

Today´s sprite this time is from Arkham Asylum is Scarecrow
Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 3054675056 
Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 Scarec11

I done the two versions with and without the hood:

Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 Arkham11

I hope you guys like it, be free to give me your opnion and thoughts about this sprites:bub:   bat
Back to top Go down
Anarky

Anarky

PostSubject: New Sprites   Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 EmptyJuly 19th 2014, 7:53 am

Hi guys, i been away from mugen quite a time so i decided to release some sprites i did in that time :

1-the ultraman
Ultraman as you know is the evil counterpart of superman from the crime syndicate
Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 3610165-1308025566-32648

Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 <a href=Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 Ultram11" />

2-the court of owls has senteced you to death!
Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 Batman_and_Robin_Vol_2_23.2_The_Court_of_Owls

Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 <a href=Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 Court_10" />

3- the new earth 2 superman,
Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 <a href=Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 Mkdmsl10" />

4- the power of the Metal-Men!

Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 Metal-men
Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 <a href=Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 The_6_10" />

Credit to Prime-ops for the base for the new superman and for the female robot

I hope you guys like it and be free to give me your feedback about this sprites  Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 670481599 bub
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anarky´s Dc Works   Anarky´s Dc Works - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anarky´s Dc Works
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next