The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Iron Skull Update  Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Iron Skull Update  Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Iron Skull Update  Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Iron Skull Update  Emptyby Doom Today at 6:18 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Iron Skull Update

Go down 
+13
Predator
lucaster
BlueSpiderX
sky-79
cravd
Shining
Ax
OGSymbiote
Erroratu
kanodoom
animaraz
carpa5
JARRO77
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JARRO77

JARRO77

Iron Skull Update  Empty
PostSubject: Iron Skull Update    Iron Skull Update  EmptyJanuary 27th 2014, 12:55 pm

Hi all, i make the update for Iron Skull this is what i add and fix:

Add New Stand
Add the palette
Add 2 new Hyper move
Add a new special move
Add a new Intro
Add  2new Win Pose
Add a new Stand Strong Kick
add a new crouch medium punc
Change the air medium Kick
Add the small portrait
Add a new portrait
improve the effects and the code for some special and hyper moves
add a correct laungher
fix some small error in the AI
I decrease the damage in all the specials and hyper moves

Credits:

Big THANKS TO Arkady for:

fixed the .sff
Adding the Palette
in regards to gethits positions, and the 3 points of unshared sprites that was hurting palette system
amened the commands to have the AI do all the hypers, not just three that were there,  changed the command types a bit, to lessen the guesswork on what Ironskull moves can do
merged the golden armour with, maximum combo, looks cool, and they both felt half finished

Link for the char:  http://www.mediafire.com/download/hl36gguagg32202/Iron+Skull.zip

here some screen

Stand  Iron Skull Update  PwcSfAL

Artillery Iron Skull Update  ADNpPIS

new win pose Iron Skull Update  U19gVe0

New hyper move Iron Skull Update  WoKrQcK

ok with this update i improve alot the char and i think now is very great  hope you like this update  Smile
Back to top Go down
carpa5

Iron Skull Update  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Skull Update    Iron Skull Update  EmptyJanuary 27th 2014, 1:06 pm

yesss great work thanks is amazing
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

Iron Skull Update  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Skull Update    Iron Skull Update  EmptyJanuary 27th 2014, 1:31 pm

Good update men, congratulation!!!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Erroratu

Erroratu

Iron Skull Update  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Skull Update    Iron Skull Update  EmptyJanuary 27th 2014, 2:24 pm

-The electrical beam thing is an infinite
-Why does one of Iron Skulls hypers have 2 hyper pauses?
-His heavy kick and punch making the enemy fall.....Gah,completely unneeded.It just stands in the way of comboing further into specials
-Iron Skull having so many attacks that do literally the same thing is completely unnecessary!I mean,he has like 2 beams and 3 projectiles that do completely the same thing!Also,his light/medium/heavy projectiles are completely the same.
Light punch projectile should come out the fastest,but do the least damage.Medium one should come out at normal speed and do normal damage,heavy one should come out the slowest and deal the most damage
-Can't connect his 1-2-3 kick combo on skinny characters
-Crouching heavy kick has negative frames upon hit  No 
-He doesnt have CLSNs during his teleport move.You should make him immune to everything except grabs via code.
-Why cant he airdash?
-Machine gun hyper misses up close
-He literally only talks during his winpose and intro
-With a full bar,you can chain the flamethrower hyper 3 times for extreme damage
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

Iron Skull Update  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Skull Update    Iron Skull Update  EmptyJanuary 27th 2014, 2:43 pm

Erroratu wrote:

-With a full bar,you can chain the flamethrower hyper 3 times for extreme damage

I like that hehehehe eyes rolling Iron Skull Update  2800933067 Iron Skull Update  2297681634 
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

Iron Skull Update  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Skull Update    Iron Skull Update  EmptyJanuary 27th 2014, 3:18 pm

Dang it Jarro, your red skull now looks and plays better than mine  Iron Skull Update  311127478 

Anyway, great job on all the new work. It really shows, all the new details make this release a great character with so many heavy moves now.
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

Iron Skull Update  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Skull Update    Iron Skull Update  EmptyJanuary 27th 2014, 3:38 pm

jarro for president!!!!!!  Iron Skull Update  670481599 
Back to top Go down
cravd

Iron Skull Update  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Skull Update    Iron Skull Update  EmptyJanuary 27th 2014, 4:53 pm

Iron Skull Update  670481599 
good update,
and good stance new  cheers cheers cheers cheers 
i like iron skull
 Iron Skull Update  705151839 
Back to top Go down
sky-79

Iron Skull Update  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Skull Update    Iron Skull Update  EmptyJanuary 27th 2014, 8:01 pm

Erroratu wrote:
-The electrical beam thing is an infinite
-Why does one of Iron Skulls hypers have 2 hyper pauses?
-His heavy kick and punch making the enemy fall.....Gah,completely unneeded.It just stands in the way of comboing further into specials
-Iron Skull having so many attacks that do literally the same thing is completely unnecessary!I mean,he has like 2 beams and 3 projectiles that do completely the same thing!Also,his light/medium/heavy projectiles are completely the same.
Light punch projectile should come out the fastest,but do the least damage.Medium one should come out at normal speed and do normal damage,heavy one should come out the slowest and deal the most damage
-Can't connect his 1-2-3 kick combo on skinny characters
-Crouching heavy kick has negative frames upon hit  No 
-He doesnt have CLSNs during his teleport move.You should make him immune to everything except grabs via code.
-Why cant he airdash?
-Machine gun hyper misses up close
-He literally only talks during his winpose and intro

Agreed

+New pallets do add a bit of something new to him
+New intros and Wins are a nice plus

-At the verey least animate the bething to the new stance, not the cut/paste way of doing things
-Gold armor upper body proportions are way off and it wouldn't take much to fix.
-Head still has odd bulges all over it
-Way to many IronMan movements, he should move more like Captain Amarica's as well.
-Voice clips have BGM and other character's voices
-No Salute? He's a Nazi, it should at least be a taunt.
-I can see skull dressed in many many outfits. Mr Big's 'pimp suit' isn't one of them  Iron Skull Update  2399657483 
-Need better transition between 3900,2 and 3900,3
-Most sprites need to be croped, saves disk space and load time.
-I'd fix the alinment of the rocket burst when he gets up, it looks like it's coming from...well,
Spoiler:

Q:What the heck is 4000,8?
Q:Whats wrong with 7815,0?
Q: Where dose the gun come from?

All and all, still the best RS I've seen yet.
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

Iron Skull Update  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Skull Update    Iron Skull Update  EmptyJanuary 28th 2014, 12:52 am

Thanks all guys glad you like the update Smile

Ax wrote:
Dang it Jarro, your red skull now looks and plays better than mine  Iron Skull Update  311127478 

Anyway, great job on all the new work. It really shows, all the new details make this release a great character with so many heavy moves now.

Man, for me is not a challenge  you'r sprite skills are leggendary you are more better of me, and just for clarify, you have the best red skull in mugen Twisted Evil, because my char is iron skull based on the cartoon marvell assemble  Very Happy 

damn Erroratu this time you Destroy me with the feedback looool scared 

this char in future will have more update for become more more better, so don't worry most of your feedback is right, and i want fix this stuff, thank you too sky-79 for the feedback Iron Skull Update  670481599

ps: is not just mr big as a base there are more edit in the sprite, for me that sprite is red skull ready for a party with other Rich guys lol

and just for clarify, this is not red skull, this is Iron Skull based on the cartoon marvell assemble,so must have the armor of iron man, i add new intro-win pose,2 new basic attacks,new hyper moves, more new special moves,new palette and sounds, so i think if in future i try to add new basic attacks, this char will be more more awesome, and different too from iron man

Last edited by JARRO77 on January 28th 2014, 6:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

Iron Skull Update  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Skull Update    Iron Skull Update  EmptyJanuary 28th 2014, 1:43 am

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL !!!!!!! DL-ing now.
Back to top Go down
lucaster

Iron Skull Update  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Skull Update    Iron Skull Update  EmptyJanuary 28th 2014, 3:21 am

It seems that everyone start to make good char recently. (I want to make hurry a good ones too damn it  Crying or Very sad )

Anyway Jarro good work man ! I really like your Iron skull  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

Iron Skull Update  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Skull Update    Iron Skull Update  EmptyJanuary 28th 2014, 4:06 am

WoW Nice update !  affraid 
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

Iron Skull Update  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Skull Update    Iron Skull Update  EmptyFebruary 5th 2014, 2:47 am

I like this Red Skull. He looking really awesome. It is the great honor to have you as a team-member here, JARRO77!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Iron Skull Update  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Skull Update    Iron Skull Update  Empty

Back to top Go down

Iron Skull Update
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next