The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Introduce yourself... - Page 8 Emptyby ralaco Today at 9:12 pm

» SPRITE REQUEST
Introduce yourself... - Page 8 Emptyby Shining Today at 2:56 pm

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Introduce yourself... - Page 8 Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:55 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Introduce yourself... - Page 8 Emptyby BigPimp Today at 1:11 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Introduce yourself...

Go down 
+119
Basara-kun
Ehnyd
G Lux
dashdash
Eduardo Merenda
iltizioqualunque
scaricarestronzate
HastuneSakura
Blaze-Beat
Rgbunpro
LspawnCVGA
xweapon
queenikariam
aka2810
Saint Kill X
JumboJihad19
HekuttaSaint
Mr.Welldone
TheRedBeast
thebestmlTBM
vanhellsing13
Hephaistos31
NamelessOnlinePlayer
LESSARD
MEWTWO!
THE ERIX
Abel
skhsato123
TCgamerboy2002
TK830515
Fede X
logansam
thatbloke78
Lexman
Mega_Man
black dragon
eddywardster
animaraz
Goresickness
SuzuyaSama
Shambles
Doom
btony89
ShadowDragon6060
WADEPOOL
xSHINIGAMIx
bam77
Jessica Smoke
OGSymbiote
DarkRuler
Jinky
walruslui
Zantetsuken
Tha_Emperor
yolomate
candido159
Ven@m
TripleMugen372015
Darthpool
BeanFan112
WlanmaniaX
TheDreaded1
Zemilia
gui0007
WizzyWhipitWonderful
2dover3d
LDEJRuff
Demonkai
RizFR
Werewood
Genesis
the watcher
Umezono
Dark Rider
Theredragon
mAdLaX
Guignol
Navana
Red Hood
DarthPhoenix99
Neochu-Hybrid
XxDragoulxX
serguei
crosspotts1.0
Bull Demon
Xasor
Infidel22
Pingurules
Mistah Jorge
BaganSmashBros
E.nigma
JEDDragon
Mach3
kanodoom
zombiebrock
Colosse
super_joker
DANY (spider boy)
BlueSpiderX
Erroratu
Ax
Flowrellik
PennyWong
Laharl
darknight09
Dragon-Kid
flammableking
XXDreamBrotherXX
Ganbare-Lucifer
wingnut
LALO27
Midnight-Son
volzzilla
Maxilos
ywh648
porcaro
spidergoku
YoungSamurai5
Adminbot
123 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Red Hood

Red Hood

Introduce yourself... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 8 EmptyAugust 6th 2014, 10:59 pm

you are welcom
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 8 EmptyAugust 7th 2014, 8:47 am

Genesis wrote:
Been into mugen for many years, adminned CSX, i know quite a few people around the community, and i figured I might as well join here (i meant to do it sooner but Ax reminded me about this place the other day xP)

glad to have you here Very Happy i guess i don't really know csx though. if you have released stuff, feel free to re-release and/or let us know. i ask because really easy to add people to membergroups designated for what they have released.

and hoping for ax's return soon since mentioned him.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 8 EmptyAugust 11th 2014, 1:43 am

Hi volzzilla, this is Borewood2013.  Thank you for trying to invite me to The Mugen Multiverse.
Now I am here and I would like to drop by in this "Introduce yourself..." topic.

In the years of 2010-2011, I was an active member (as Werewood) in MUGEN Infantry/MUGEN Fighters Guild/Infinity Mugen Team, yet, near late 2011, I rage-quitted MUGEN because of some MUGEN dudes' constant e-haunting.

In the year of 2013, I returned to the MUGEN scene by joining Mugen Free For All, which is run by Ryon who was kind enough to accept me as a MUGEN refugee.

I started making MUGEN stuff since 2010.  Most of the time MUGEN characters, and I like to mugenize unconverted or not-yet-converted stuff.  MUGEN Pro's see me as a nightmare because I support and defend "me-first" and "half-assing" types of MUGEN stuff.

I hope you guys can get along with a peculiar and notorious me here.........I am going to share with you my special point-of-view about those arrogant MUGEN Pro's.
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 8 EmptyAugust 11th 2014, 10:23 pm

i'm so happy to have you here borewood. but don't call yourself notorious. as far as i'm concerned, you are the embodiment of everything that is right in mugen.

you create for yourself, loving to do it in a custom way, and you are great at helping people regarding feedback in a constructive manner.

btw, loved the news reporting too. feel free to post any creations you know about here that you'd think people would like to learn about.

again, welcome to MMV Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 8 EmptyAugust 12th 2014, 3:08 am

volzzilla wrote:
i'm so happy to have you here borewood. but don't call yourself notorious. as far as i'm concerned, you are the embodiment of everything that is right in mugen.

you create for yourself, loving to do it in a custom way, and you are great at helping people regarding feedback in a constructive manner.

btw, loved the news reporting too. feel free to post any creations you know about here that you'd think people would like to learn about.

again, welcome to MMV Very Happy

It is still too early for you to judge my MUGEN forum doings so positively; some times I can be quite uncontrollable so it actually increases your work load by monitoring me LOL.  Hope I won't go crazy (i.e. being affected by some triggers by some MUGEN Pro's) in The Mugen Multiverse here.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 8 EmptyAugust 12th 2014, 10:43 am

well, think me judging what i know of you and what i know of this place. we remember mugen is about fun, so the serious and drama side of things tends to be to a minimum when it comes to creation. that's an atmosphere that i think you'd fit in perfectly with because those triggers you speak of, don't happen here fortunately Smile
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 8 EmptyAugust 12th 2014, 11:06 am

volzzilla wrote:
well, think me judging what i know of you and what i know of this place. we remember mugen is about fun, so the serious and drama side of things tends to be to a minimum when it comes to creation. that's an atmosphere that i think you'd fit in perfectly with because those triggers you speak of, don't happen here fortunately Smile

This sounds pretty safe to me  yes

Nonetheless, if by any chance I did something wrong or bad  Introduce yourself... - Page 8 2399657483  without reasons here, then please feel free to fix me. Introduce yourself... - Page 8 3419901605
Back to top Go down
Bull Demon

Bull Demon

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 8 EmptyAugust 14th 2014, 7:22 am

welcome here borewood2013 Very Happy nice to see you at mmv Very Happy Introduce yourself... - Page 8 670481599
Back to top Go down
http://bulldemon64@rediffmail.com
Bull Demon

Bull Demon

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 8 EmptyAugust 14th 2014, 7:30 am

looks like Volzzilla knows a lot lot and lot of people outside mmv Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://bulldemon64@rediffmail.com
Theredragon

Theredragon

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 8 EmptyAugust 14th 2014, 7:37 am

Welcome dude...
Back to top Go down
RizFR

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 8 EmptyAugust 30th 2014, 4:58 am

Hi people, the name is RizFR and i produce some edits (mainly sprites) for JJBA chars for mugen (mainly Amarimono'ones, because he is a kind person who lik what i did:D). And i discovered your forum recently to join Borewood whom i lost trace of since 15 days and eventually to ask permission to use a move in my next-to-release char which use a Venom super as one of his own. Nice to meet you !
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 8 EmptyAugust 30th 2014, 8:53 am

RizFR wrote:
Hi people, the name is RizFR and i produce some edits (mainly sprites) for JJBA chars for mugen (mainly Amarimono'ones, because he is a kind person who lik what i did:D). And i discovered your forum recently to join Borewood whom i lost trace of since 15 days and eventually to ask permission to use a move in my next-to-release char which use a Venom super as one of his own. Nice to meet you !
Welcome, feel free to post stuff you'd think other people find interesting
Back to top Go down
Demonkai

Demonkai

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 8 EmptyAugust 31st 2014, 8:06 pm

Demonkai here just dropping a official whats up to the forum here. Some may know me and some may not here. Im most known from the Legendary Terry Bogard Twisted Evil Im damn there everywhere. Been around in mugen forums since 2005. Cool site you all have here and im looking forward to seeing some more cool works at this site

keep it chill folks!

-KAI Cool
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/demonkaimugen/
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 8 EmptyAugust 31st 2014, 9:34 pm

Can do!

Good to see you here man
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 8 EmptySeptember 1st 2014, 10:07 am

@ RizFR...glad to have you here. hope you'll stick around and show off your work

@Demonkai...also good to have you here too. the main thing about this place is that we keep it chill because we all remember that mugen is about having fun; so much so, that tagline was put underneath the banner Smile

hoping to see more of you guys in our community Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself...
Page 8 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: General :: Everything Else-
Jump to: