The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
Introduce yourself... - Page 15 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:14 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
Introduce yourself... - Page 15 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:13 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
Introduce yourself... - Page 15 Emptyby LasombraDemon Yesterday at 6:40 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic
Introduce yourself... - Page 15 Emptyby LasombraDemon Yesterday at 6:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Introduce yourself...

Go down 
+119
Basara-kun
Ehnyd
G Lux
dashdash
Eduardo Merenda
iltizioqualunque
scaricarestronzate
HastuneSakura
Blaze-Beat
Rgbunpro
LspawnCVGA
xweapon
queenikariam
aka2810
Saint Kill X
JumboJihad19
HekuttaSaint
Mr.Welldone
TheRedBeast
thebestmlTBM
vanhellsing13
Hephaistos31
NamelessOnlinePlayer
LESSARD
MEWTWO!
THE ERIX
Abel
skhsato123
TCgamerboy2002
TK830515
Fede X
logansam
thatbloke78
Lexman
Mega_Man
black dragon
eddywardster
animaraz
Goresickness
SuzuyaSama
Shambles
Doom
btony89
ShadowDragon6060
WADEPOOL
xSHINIGAMIx
bam77
Jessica Smoke
OGSymbiote
DarkRuler
Jinky
walruslui
Zantetsuken
Tha_Emperor
yolomate
candido159
Ven@m
TripleMugen372015
Darthpool
BeanFan112
WlanmaniaX
TheDreaded1
Zemilia
gui0007
WizzyWhipitWonderful
2dover3d
LDEJRuff
Demonkai
RizFR
Werewood
Genesis
the watcher
Umezono
Dark Rider
Theredragon
mAdLaX
Guignol
Navana
Red Hood
DarthPhoenix99
Neochu-Hybrid
XxDragoulxX
serguei
crosspotts1.0
Bull Demon
Xasor
Infidel22
Pingurules
Mistah Jorge
BaganSmashBros
E.nigma
JEDDragon
Mach3
kanodoom
zombiebrock
Colosse
super_joker
DANY (spider boy)
BlueSpiderX
Erroratu
Ax
Flowrellik
PennyWong
Laharl
darknight09
Dragon-Kid
flammableking
XXDreamBrotherXX
Ganbare-Lucifer
wingnut
LALO27
Midnight-Son
volzzilla
Maxilos
ywh648
porcaro
spidergoku
YoungSamurai5
Adminbot
123 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Werewood

Werewood

Introduce yourself... - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 15 EmptyDecember 30th 2015, 2:55 am

Goresickness wrote:
Great, World heroes is one of my wonder games on arcade machines, when i'm are a boy (43 Old years only i have XD) when finished the school, i have running to arcade machines to play with J.Carn and Muscle Power jajajajajaja.

In World Heroes I like Janne Dulk the most (I guess Northeast Asian people like me usually have some "fantasy" with Western blonde girls LOL lol! ).  This was why I felt high back when Mouser mugenized a World Heroes Janne Dulk looooooooooooong time ago heh heh...... Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 15 EmptyJanuary 28th 2016, 10:22 am

Goresickness wrote:
Hello for all, my name is Rafael (Goresickness for my passion for the horror movies XD), i'm spanish, sorry for my bad english.
I love the old games style beat em'up and arcade, and i'm a gamer of computer, first person shooters of course (Call of duty, Battlefield, etc...).
I'm a creator of Openbor games based on my other love, the comics of superheroes, and a big fan of Snk games.
Thanks for accept me in the forum bat

apologies for lateness in reading/replying. so glad to have you here Very Happy and do not worry about your english as it is just fine.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
eddywardster

eddywardster

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 15 EmptyJanuary 28th 2016, 10:45 am

Hello my name is eddywardster. I used to create mugen characters 4 years ago. I used to be in an another Mugen forums called MUGENEVOLUTION. But I'm afraid its gone now. My most notable mugen character creation would be Kratos from God of war with the infamously crappy sprites that people seem to hate but like its playable capability for mugen. I've only recently came back when my friend from Youtube told me about a new updated Kratos character that I wasn't aware of. But now maybe...just maybe and if time allowed it, I could get back into mugening again. It's a pleasure to meet you all.
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 15 EmptyJanuary 28th 2016, 10:55 am

eddywardster wrote:
Hello my name is eddywardster. I used to create mugen characters 4 years ago. I used to be in an another Mugen forums called MUGENEVOLUTION. But I'm afraid its gone now. My most notable mugen character creation would be Kratos from God of war with the infamously crappy sprites that people seem to hate but like its playable capability for mugen. I've only recently came back when my friend from Youtube told me about a new updated Kratos character that I wasn't aware of. But now maybe...just maybe and if time allowed it, I could get back into mugening again. It's a pleasure to meet you all.

Hey there !! Introduce yourself... - Page 15 311127478
Welcome to the forum ... cheers
Take your time, walk the forum and show us your stuff and ideas ... Introduce yourself... - Page 15 3876111886
It's good to have you here ... Introduce yourself... - Page 15 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Mega_Man

Mega_Man

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 15 EmptyJanuary 28th 2016, 11:11 am

I am Mega Man. That would be a name I would keep until I think of a better Mugen alias. As I don't get involved in MUGEN for unaddressable reasons, this is one of my only hopes for a MUGEN community that won't treat me like I am someone else or as a "troll". Anyways, as I don't like MUGEN at times, I "have fun" making MUGEN characters and I enjoy full games. It's just something I do when I am bored but even then, I would appreciate friendly feedback and compliments to help me improve or make others happy. That keeps me motivation in making more characters and more faith in the MUGEN community.

My favorite franchises are Mega Man, the Capcom VS Games, Mario, Sonic, and the WarioWare spinoff titles. Pokemon is also good but nowadays it's getting really stale and milked. I do appreciate their cute and original designs. I don't watch much TV anymore unless if it's Sword Art Online, and one of my 3 favorite Pokemon are Riolu, Minun (Plusle isn't my favorite), and Emolga and I hope I can make a Riolu and Emolga character soon (One of the devs for Super Smash Flash 2 made a one frame Emolga sprite for me. But it's still unfinished however.).
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 15 EmptyJanuary 28th 2016, 11:44 am

Mega_Man wrote:
I am Mega Man. That would be a name I would keep until I think of a better Mugen alias. As I don't get involved in MUGEN for unaddressable reasons, this is one of my only hopes for a MUGEN community that won't treat me like I am someone else or as a "troll". Anyways, as I don't like MUGEN at times, I "have fun" making MUGEN characters and I enjoy full games. It's just something I do when I am bored but even then, I would appreciate friendly feedback and compliments to help me improve or make others happy. That keeps me motivation in making more characters and more faith in the MUGEN community.

My favorite franchises are Mega Man, the Capcom VS Games, Mario, Sonic, and the WarioWare spinoff titles. Pokemon is also good but nowadays it's getting really stale and milked. I do appreciate their cute and original designs. I don't watch much TV anymore unless if it's Sword Art Online, and one of my 3 favorite Pokemon are Riolu, Minun (Plusle isn't my favorite), and Emolga and I hope I can make a Riolu and Emolga character soon (One of the devs for Super Smash Flash 2 made a one frame Emolga sprite for me. But it's still unfinished however.).

Thank you for your presentation ... Introduce yourself... - Page 15 3876111886
Personally, I like to know the age and country of each member of the forum. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Mega_Man

Mega_Man

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 15 EmptyJanuary 28th 2016, 11:47 am

Age and country?

16, United States
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 15 EmptyJanuary 28th 2016, 11:53 am

Mega_Man wrote:
Age and country?

16, United States

Thanks Mega_Man ... Introduce yourself... - Page 15 311127478
I am from Argentina and I'm 37 years old. But that says it in my Avatar ... lol!
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 15 EmptyFebruary 25th 2016, 8:31 am

@eddywardster:
Yes I remember your Kratos which was a part of MMV's 2015 Christmas and Holiday celebration.
You can keep updating your Kratos and please feel free to let us know of your MUGEN news too!
Thank you for joining MMV! Introduce yourself... - Page 15 705151839

@Mega_Man:
>> I am Mega Man. That would be a name I would keep until I think of a better Mugen alias.
How about "Mega MUGEN Man"? Wink
>> I would appreciate friendly feedback and compliments to help me improve or make others happy. That keeps me motivation in making more characters and more faith in the MUGEN community.
Yes friendliness in any MUGEN feedback is important here in MMV! yes
>> My favorite franchises are Mega Man, the Capcom VS Games, Mario, Sonic, and the WarioWare spinoff titles.
I also grew up with Nintendo and Capcom!  Who doesn't like Mega Man and Mario? tongue
Thank you for joining MMV! Introduce yourself... - Page 15 705151839  So, how is your MUGEN WIP doing please? Question
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Lexman

Lexman

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 15 EmptyApril 30th 2016, 1:07 pm

Hola soy Lexman, tengo 7 años y soy argentino. Introduce yourself... - Page 15 705151839

Me gustan los MUGEN y los BOR porque desde chiquito veía a mi papá, que es DOOM, hacer
ediciones.

Estoy empezando a hacer pequeñas ediciones.

Me gusta jugar a MINECRAFT.

Practico taekwondo.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi I'm Lexman, I have seven years and I am Argentine. Introduce yourself... - Page 15 705151839

I like MUGEN and BOR because from tiny saw my dad, who is DOOM, do
editions.

I'm starting to make small editions.

I like to play Minecraft.

I practice taekwondo.
Back to top Go down
Goresickness

Goresickness

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 15 EmptyApril 30th 2016, 4:31 pm

Hola Lexman, yo soy Gore, bienvenido al grupo, tu padre es un buen amigo mio, siempre me da ideas para hacer mods XD.
Mira que hasta yo jugaba al Minecraft, fue mi primer juego survival jajajajaja.
Back to top Go down
http://miopenbor.blogspot.com.es/
thatbloke78

thatbloke78

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 15 EmptyApril 30th 2016, 4:44 pm

Welcome to the forum Lexman bub

glad you liked the avatar c u around mate Introduce yourself... - Page 15 670481599
Back to top Go down
logansam

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 15 EmptyApril 30th 2016, 4:48 pm

Lexman wrote:
Hola soy Lexman, tengo 7 años y soy argentino. Introduce yourself... - Page 15 705151839

Me gustan los MUGEN y los BOR porque desde chiquito veía a mi papá, que es DOOM, hacer
ediciones.

Estoy empezando a hacer pequeñas ediciones.

Me gusta jugar a MINECRAFT.

Practico taekwondo.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi I'm Lexman, I have seven years and I am Argentine. Introduce yourself... - Page 15 705151839

I like MUGEN and BOR because from tiny saw my dad, who is DOOM, do
editions.

I'm starting to make small editions.

I like to play Minecraft.

I practice taekwondo.

Hola lexman, tu padre fue mi primer amigo aquí en mugen y te digo que tiene un talento increíble para dibujar. Es una excelente persona y te felicito por compartir este hobby con el.

Tienes un gran padre amiguito Introduce yourself... - Page 15 670481599
Back to top Go down
Lexman

Lexman

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 15 EmptyApril 30th 2016, 5:20 pm

Gracias a todos por darme la bienvenida. drop da bomb

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all for welcoming me. drop da bomb

Thanks for the avatar thatbloke78, I loved it. ilu sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself...   Introduce yourself... - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself...
Page 15 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: General :: Everything Else-
Jump to: