The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Soul Calibur Edits
Secret Crisis for UFGE is being updated - Page 3 Emptyby animaraz Yesterday at 6:55 pm

» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
Secret Crisis for UFGE is being updated - Page 3 Emptyby dev Yesterday at 2:22 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
Secret Crisis for UFGE is being updated - Page 3 Emptyby Doom May 27th 2024, 6:13 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
Secret Crisis for UFGE is being updated - Page 3 Emptyby LasombraDemon May 26th 2024, 6:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Secret Crisis for UFGE is being updated

Go down 
+19
buanbuan
Navana
DARK!!
wingnut
NinjaRyu
crosspotts1.0
Fightfan
wacky me
Jhonny-DC
Red Hood
yolomate
galactus
volzzilla
Cristianomelo
lucaster
OGSymbiote
gonzaLOL
animaraz
gmspectre
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

Secret Crisis for UFGE is being updated - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Crisis for UFGE is being updated   Secret Crisis for UFGE is being updated - Page 3 EmptyJuly 15th 2014, 2:45 pm

the download still leads to
Secret Crisis .05 not .09 pleas fix want so bad to play
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Secret Crisis for UFGE is being updated   Secret Crisis for UFGE is being updated - Page 3 EmptyJuly 15th 2014, 3:05 pm

Same error as above. ~ ^
Back to top Go down
DARK!!

DARK!!

PostSubject: Re: Secret Crisis for UFGE is being updated   Secret Crisis for UFGE is being updated - Page 3 EmptyJuly 16th 2014, 5:01 am

GRACIAS YALOMATE
Back to top Go down
http://www.lulu.com/shop/francisco-jesus-reina-benito/destino-si
gmspectre

PostSubject: Re: Secret Crisis for UFGE is being updated   Secret Crisis for UFGE is being updated - Page 3 EmptyJuly 16th 2014, 11:29 am

I'm not sure what's happening. I just checked the link and it seems to be okay. Here is a direct one if you need it.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/iyxhxe05wot6dwu/Secret_Crisis_-_0.9.zip
Back to top Go down
buanbuan

buanbuan

PostSubject: Re: Secret Crisis for UFGE is being updated   Secret Crisis for UFGE is being updated - Page 3 EmptyJuly 16th 2014, 6:51 pm

I don't play but i look the chars file and … WOW KANG, Olsen, Squirrel, Viper VIPERRRRRR!!!!! great work and thank!
 Secret Crisis for UFGE is being updated - Page 3 2800933067 
Back to top Go down
http://metamondes.deviantart.com
buanbuan

buanbuan

PostSubject: Re: Secret Crisis for UFGE is being updated   Secret Crisis for UFGE is being updated - Page 3 EmptyJuly 16th 2014, 6:56 pm

Ok not .def …
Back to top Go down
http://metamondes.deviantart.com
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Secret Crisis for UFGE is being updated   Secret Crisis for UFGE is being updated - Page 3 EmptyJuly 17th 2014, 10:41 pm

I WOULD LIKE VERY MUCH TO HAVE YOUR SQUIRRELGIRL SEPARATED.

SHE IS A VERY RARE CHAR.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Secret Crisis for UFGE is being updated   Secret Crisis for UFGE is being updated - Page 3 EmptyJuly 18th 2014, 8:04 am

thank you for sharing gmspectre Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: Secret Crisis for UFGE is being updated   Secret Crisis for UFGE is being updated - Page 3 EmptyJuly 18th 2014, 10:16 am

Nice beta release !
I love Squirrel Girl
Back to top Go down
TheMassMurderer

PostSubject: Re: Secret Crisis for UFGE is being updated   Secret Crisis for UFGE is being updated - Page 3 EmptyJuly 18th 2014, 12:48 pm

I just downloaded the the original from the link, and I cant seem to get it running. The game loads, but it freezes at the character select screen. Any advice would be helpful.
Back to top Go down
TheMassMurderer

PostSubject: Re: Secret Crisis for UFGE is being updated   Secret Crisis for UFGE is being updated - Page 3 EmptyJuly 19th 2014, 9:49 am

never mind. it works, but only with keyboard.
Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: Secret Crisis for UFGE is being updated   Secret Crisis for UFGE is being updated - Page 3 EmptyJuly 20th 2014, 8:29 am

I played your game, I have to say that despite the limitations of the engine, you did a great job, I want to play with all, I liked the kang, simple but very goal.

I just do not understand why the Hulk is not there, he's a great representative of the marvel universe.

For the next update, if possible, would be fun to end for each of the characters.

I had already played one of their games many years ago and found it very cool, congratulations
Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
gmspectre

PostSubject: Re: Secret Crisis for UFGE is being updated   Secret Crisis for UFGE is being updated - Page 3 EmptyJuly 20th 2014, 2:10 pm

I've been busy with real life stuff, so I'm finally going to answer some stuff on this thread.

For the joystick issue, I know about the small problem with the engine where it freezes at the select screen. A quick go around is downloading the joy2key program and setting that up, but I've had mixed results with that.

Quote :
I really liked the original game. It would be cool to see if any wild-storm, Dakota-verse, Malibu characters appear in this game version. I would love to see Prime vs Icon or wildcats vs ultra force.

Quote :
Or Wildc.a.t.s. vs Blood Syndicate or Blood Syndicate vs Outsiders

I was thinking of making a future game where I would go all places with characters. From Marvel to DC to the independents to Golden Age public domain stuff. This is still in my head though, so I may or may not go through with it.

Quote :
I just do not understand why the Hulk is not there, he's a great representative of the marvel universe.

I do plan on adding him in the next update, I'm just a bit stumped on who his counterpart would be.

Quote :
For the next update, if possible, would be fun to end for each of the
characters.

That's usually my biggest obstacle to finishing a game. I was going to add all the endings, but I was stumped on a few, that I just decided to release the game as is, after some bug checks and adding the simple mode. I want to add them for the next release though.

As for future plans, I've been actually thinking on updating my D Fighter revolution project ( D Fighter ). I wanted to add all the updated DC characters from Secret Crisis and update all the other characters to match (fixing hitboxes, fixing select screen, fixing music, adding 5 palletes, etc). This has 2 purposes. First, it will give me a head start on any DC characters I wanted to add in the next Secret Crisis. Second, it will allow me to fix it up, because there are some aspects of that project I am really dissapointed in. I wanted to call this update D Fighter Omega, and I would compare it to Vampire Savior 2 / Vampire Hunter 2 . I'd also add some characters to even out the roster as well.

I do have plans for updatng Secret Crisis, including the aforementioned endings. There are also some other characters I wanted to add, however I have not started asking for permissions yet. If I don't get them then I will adjust some of these plans. Some characters I wanted to use are...

Captain Marvel/Shazam (new counterpart to Captain Marvel)
Black Adam (new counterpart to Dr. Doom)
Green Goblin (new counterpart to the Joker)

Again, both of these are in the planning stages (i.e. jotted down in a notebook somewhere), and I am actually working on updating my Real Fighter project now. But I hope to get some more comic stuff done soon.
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Secret Crisis for UFGE is being updated   Secret Crisis for UFGE is being updated - Page 3 EmptyJuly 20th 2014, 2:17 pm

gm id like to make some char for ur project I made a leader for m fighter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Crisis for UFGE is being updated   Secret Crisis for UFGE is being updated - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret Crisis for UFGE is being updated
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3