The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I need help ripping a specific sprite art from Asura Buster
A Mugen Crisis... Emptyby SWAGaming98 Today at 4:23 am

» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
A Mugen Crisis... Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
A Mugen Crisis... Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
A Mugen Crisis... Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 1:20 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Mugen Crisis...

Go down 
+2
ROLEINMUGEN
flammableking
6 posters
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

A Mugen Crisis... Empty
PostSubject: A Mugen Crisis...   A Mugen Crisis... EmptyNovember 28th 2013, 3:20 pm

My friend, Brittany (the girl who was working on Daggett, and also made Krumm's portrait) hasn't talked to me in forever until yesterday... I was informed that she's never going to even think about Mugen anymore... Because of her boyfriend who is now her ex... He no longer wants to be with her because of Mugen? I don't know exactly how that happened, but it's absolutely horrible... She said awful things about Mugen, and people who play it... She's no longer on board, and I feel horrible for enlisting her help with expanding the Mugen universe with the addition of Daggett... Not sure how I feel about all this anymore...
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

A Mugen Crisis... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mugen Crisis...   A Mugen Crisis... EmptyNovember 28th 2013, 3:23 pm

She even went so far as to give-up pixel art! She took all of her art off her Gaia page!
Back to top Go down
ROLEINMUGEN

A Mugen Crisis... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mugen Crisis...   A Mugen Crisis... EmptyNovember 28th 2013, 4:00 pm

Playing mugen won t tell if you are a good person or not, if you have moral, ethics and values.

It s just like any other game, which one is fun for you?

I don t see how its any diferent to call of duty, or warcraft... This doesn t make any one less than he is.

My opinion, its better for her he left her... She deserves someone better, someone that won t leave her for any pathetic reason
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

A Mugen Crisis... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mugen Crisis...   A Mugen Crisis... EmptyNovember 28th 2013, 4:04 pm

ROLEINMUGEN wrote:
Playing mugen won t tell if you are a good person or not, if you have moral, ethics and values.

It s just like any other game, which one is fun for you?

I don t see how its any diferent to call of duty, or warcraft... This doesn t make any one less than he is.

My opinion, its better for her he left her... She deserves someone better, someone that won t leave her for any pathetic reason
I know! She shouldn't give everything up just because her boyfriend has issues! She's an amazing pixel artist! D:
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

A Mugen Crisis... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mugen Crisis...   A Mugen Crisis... EmptyNovember 28th 2013, 4:51 pm

There's probably more going on than you think.  Who dumps someone because they have a harmless hobby they don't agree with?  It doesn't make sense and it seems VERY childish.  Then again, somebody who runs away from the hobby they loved in an effort to get the person who dumped you back is ALSO very childish.  If a person can't accept you for You as you are, then why try to force yourself with them?
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

A Mugen Crisis... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mugen Crisis...   A Mugen Crisis... EmptyNovember 28th 2013, 4:59 pm

Chimoru wrote:
There's probably more going on than you think.  Who dumps someone because they have a harmless hobby they don't agree with?  It doesn't make sense and it seems VERY childish.  Then again, somebody who runs away from the hobby they loved in an effort to get the person who dumped you back is ALSO very childish.  If a person can't accept you for You as you are, then why try to force yourself with them?
Regardless of what's going on, she should be proud that people are going to see HER pixel art every time they wanna play as Krumm. Krumm had 4 people working on him! Me, Chuchoryu, 12345rSTREET, and Brittany! We all put so much work into him, and took time from other projects, just so she could tell me that our hard work was for nothing, and she hates Mugen and those who contribute to it. Probably the biggest middle finger ever extended to me!
Back to top Go down
Alan Joestar

Alan Joestar

A Mugen Crisis... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mugen Crisis...   A Mugen Crisis... EmptyNovember 29th 2013, 12:45 am

Chimoru wrote:
What he said, eitherway if she truly likes to do pixel art she will be back eventually just give it some time and don't beat yourself over it to much.
Back to top Go down
http://alan-san.deviantart.com/
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

A Mugen Crisis... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mugen Crisis...   A Mugen Crisis... EmptyNovember 29th 2013, 5:07 am

Sorry to hear all that, though if she hates anyone involved in mugen I'm not sure how'd she feel about a thread dedicated to her. You guys are still young I imagine in time this will all be an amusing antidote. I really wouldn't take it to heart she's probably just lashing out. A lot of us on here have wives, girlfriends and even kids so it's possible to maintain a healthy relationship with both if you can find the right balance.
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

A Mugen Crisis... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mugen Crisis...   A Mugen Crisis... EmptyNovember 29th 2013, 5:31 am

If only more people were wise and understanding as Ax and DreamBrother... I really hope she learns to separate the innocent from the immature... Mugen didn't do anything wrong... Her boyfriend was an over obsessive loser.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

A Mugen Crisis... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mugen Crisis...   A Mugen Crisis... EmptyNovember 29th 2013, 9:35 am

wow usually I hear of opposite situation's but then again that's just one of my negative assumptions idk seeing that ive been proven wrong by so many users
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Mugen Crisis... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mugen Crisis...   A Mugen Crisis... Empty

Back to top Go down

A Mugen Crisis...
Page 1 of 1