The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Deathstroke (Acey's Snake Eyes Edit) Update - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Deathstroke (Acey's Snake Eyes Edit) Update - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Deathstroke (Acey's Snake Eyes Edit) Update - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Deathstroke (Acey's Snake Eyes Edit) Update - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Deathstroke (Acey's Snake Eyes Edit) Update

Go down 
+15
rc72076
tank402
chuchoryu
cravd
Ax
Erroratu
rodrigue
JARRO77
Red Hood
OGSymbiote
zombiebrock
Macaulyn
Shining
carpa5
Reincidence
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Macaulyn

Macaulyn

Deathstroke (Acey's Snake Eyes Edit) Update - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathstroke (Acey's Snake Eyes Edit) Update   Deathstroke (Acey's Snake Eyes Edit) Update - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 24th 2014, 4:49 pm

Hell dude, just put that wolf back, I hate those invisible attacks!
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: Deathstroke (Acey's Snake Eyes Edit) Update   Deathstroke (Acey's Snake Eyes Edit) Update - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 24th 2014, 8:04 pm

why not just erase the wolfs coding and record over his sounds with silence?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
Macaulyn

Macaulyn

PostSubject: Re: Deathstroke (Acey's Snake Eyes Edit) Update   Deathstroke (Acey's Snake Eyes Edit) Update - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 24th 2014, 9:14 pm

If the guy were a coder, he would just make an actual Deathstroke. Even with these sprites.
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Deathstroke (Acey's Snake Eyes Edit) Update   Deathstroke (Acey's Snake Eyes Edit) Update - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 25th 2014, 8:08 am

for GI JOE hyper ... i thought to change a soldier on tank into deadshot and change scarlet sprite with the hunteress for making
a DC hyper!!!  geek 
Back to top Go down
rc72076

rc72076

PostSubject: Re: Deathstroke (Acey's Snake Eyes Edit) Update   Deathstroke (Acey's Snake Eyes Edit) Update - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 25th 2014, 8:55 am

shining tht great idead if u do edit plz send me update u make of him its clear he trying and tht half the battle  lol! if i could i would help i been trying to learn here lately if i get a great teacher im going to do alot of marvel and dc chars
Back to top Go down
http://www.4shared.com/u/ouDNdfGq/rc72076.html
Reincidence

Reincidence

PostSubject: Re: Deathstroke (Acey's Snake Eyes Edit) Update   Deathstroke (Acey's Snake Eyes Edit) Update - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 27th 2014, 9:54 am

Yeah, i have absolutely no coding knowledge, , thats why it's taking me so much to remove the howling (did i ,or do you guys still hear it?) By the way Shinning, you gave me the idea i was needing, so ill apply it A.S.A.P. also I, want to fix or explain the invisible hyper
Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: Deathstroke (Acey's Snake Eyes Edit) Update   Deathstroke (Acey's Snake Eyes Edit) Update - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 27th 2014, 10:44 am

Shining wrote:
for GI JOE hyper ... i thought to change a soldier on tank into deadshot and change scarlet sprite with the hunteress for making
a DC hyper!!!   geek 
hunteress not really in batman arkham origins black mask hire a team of super vilians to take down batman i say to replace the gi joe hyper add

firefly
Deathstroke (Acey's Snake Eyes Edit) Update - Page 2 Bao-4

copperhead
Deathstroke (Acey's Snake Eyes Edit) Update - Page 2 ArkhamOriginsCopperhead610

and deadshot on the tank that is
Deathstroke (Acey's Snake Eyes Edit) Update - Page 2 Batman-Arkham-Deadshot
Back to top Go down
Reincidence

Reincidence

PostSubject: Re: Deathstroke (Acey's Snake Eyes Edit) Update   Deathstroke (Acey's Snake Eyes Edit) Update - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 29th 2014, 5:44 am

Updated the hypers in order to add Deadshot, (plus some other villain girl from bane sprites i don't know) and make some sense of that invisible attack.
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Deathstroke (Acey's Snake Eyes Edit) Update   Deathstroke (Acey's Snake Eyes Edit) Update - Page 2 EmptyApril 21st 2014, 12:43 pm

Camarade I use this one for starting to edit the Old Deathstroke, you can see in my Avatar I give creit to you mi amigo
Back to top Go down
Reincidence

Reincidence

PostSubject: Re: Deathstroke (Acey's Snake Eyes Edit) Update   Deathstroke (Acey's Snake Eyes Edit) Update - Page 2 EmptyApril 21st 2014, 2:58 pm

Off course, after all,i owe the head sprite to you
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Deathstroke (Acey's Snake Eyes Edit) Update   Deathstroke (Acey's Snake Eyes Edit) Update - Page 2 EmptyApril 21st 2014, 7:10 pm

Rena1ss4nce wrote:
Off course, after all,i owe the head sprite to you
Thanksbro! Please see in mortal kombat rebirht area
Back to top Go down
Fron84

Fron84

PostSubject: Re: Deathstroke (Acey's Snake Eyes Edit) Update   Deathstroke (Acey's Snake Eyes Edit) Update - Page 2 EmptyJuly 15th 2014, 5:24 pm

I really like this edit, I was looking for a tough Deathstroke and here it is. I'd like to change the portrait (and make another little changes only for my use) but I couldn't open the sff file in fighter factory, is there another way to do it? Thanks! Good job.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fronkie.tumblr.com
Reincidence

Reincidence

PostSubject: Re: Deathstroke (Acey's Snake Eyes Edit) Update   Deathstroke (Acey's Snake Eyes Edit) Update - Page 2 EmptyJuly 20th 2014, 5:22 pm

mmm, so far i have never had any problem with the sff file, i use ff3, thanks for the comments
Back to top Go down
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: Deathstroke (Acey's Snake Eyes Edit) Update   Deathstroke (Acey's Snake Eyes Edit) Update - Page 2 EmptyApril 24th 2017, 9:00 pm

broken link
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Deathstroke (Acey's Snake Eyes Edit) Update   Deathstroke (Acey's Snake Eyes Edit) Update - Page 2 EmptyApril 24th 2017, 10:50 pm

Beautiful edit but anyway thanks choucryu gave us more original version
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deathstroke (Acey's Snake Eyes Edit) Update   Deathstroke (Acey's Snake Eyes Edit) Update - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deathstroke (Acey's Snake Eyes Edit) Update
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2