The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5 - Page 7 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 3:22 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5 - Page 7 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:33 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5 - Page 7 Emptyby ralaco April 24th 2024, 8:31 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5 - Page 7 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 April 24th 2024, 1:51 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5

Go down 
+33
bis1994
flammableking
Chimoru
Red Hood
Uche
OGSymbiote
XXDreamBrotherXX
arsène Lupin
ridein26
gartanham
volzzilla
Ax
Carnage2099
StarWar501st
venozard
YoungSamurai5
jafuuu
DimaLarin
eliasw123
MacroW
orionh4ck3r
cravd
kyoman
BigPimp
Pazitivvv
Snakebyte
Arkady
ZVitor
Hypersonic
dev
Nicotinefist
Alan Joestar
riklaionel
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Uche

Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5   Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5 - Page 7 EmptyJuly 12th 2013, 2:43 am

Will Phoenix transform into Dark Phoenix when she runs out of health and has maximum power levels?
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5   Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5 - Page 7 EmptyJuly 12th 2013, 7:22 am

riklaionel wrote:
Hypersonic wrote:
Do you mainly go by scratch or are you using bases?

not for now, i'm taking pictures from mvc3 and from there i make the sprites
i just wanna tell you do an excellent job, i really love all your edits, congrats. study sunny 
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5   Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5 - Page 7 EmptySeptember 12th 2013, 10:46 pm

This is very exciting and I'm jealous of your sprite work!
Back to top Go down
DimaLarin

DimaLarin

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5   Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5 - Page 7 EmptyDecember 5th 2013, 4:55 am

Any news?
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5   Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5 - Page 7 EmptyDecember 5th 2013, 5:00 am

I believe you've just necro-bumped, my friend. ^^;;
Back to top Go down
bis1994

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5   Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5 - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 9th 2014, 10:56 am

take a look at those videos...

Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5   Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5 - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 9th 2014, 3:33 pm

thanks for the vidz i have actually looked at all of those and are using some of the screens for basics...she wont have the specials or hypers from mvc3 except for the fireball one...i have to start over tho since i dropped my external HDD a few days ago so almost all progress is lost unless i find a way to recover them from HDD...not sure what Rik is up to tho
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5   Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5 - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 9th 2014, 3:37 pm

Is Youngsamurai still involved? It could be just me but it seems he's left CC...
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5   Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5 - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 9th 2014, 4:35 pm

XXDreamBrotherXX wrote:
Is Youngsamurai still involved? It could be just me but it seems he's left CC...

He could be on break. TOPS came back after like a year.
Back to top Go down
DimaLarin

DimaLarin

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5   Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5 - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 10th 2014, 1:48 pm

OGSymbiote wrote:
thanks for the vidz i have actually looked at all of those and are using some of the screens for basics...she wont have the specials or hypers from mvc3 except for the fireball one...i have to start over tho since i dropped my external HDD a few days ago so almost all progress is lost unless i find a way to recover them from HDD...not sure what Rik is up to tho
I think Alex has old stuff. PM him on IMT forum or I could talk with Alex to get Phoenix' stuff
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5   Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5 - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 10th 2014, 2:52 pm

DimaLarin wrote:
OGSymbiote wrote:
I think Alex has old stuff. PM him on IMT forum or I could talk with Alex to get Phoenix' stuff

thanks but alex only has the fx's i have all the sprites of phoenix
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5   Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5 - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 10th 2014, 3:58 pm

OGSymbiote wrote:
DimaLarin wrote:
OGSymbiote wrote:

thanks but alex only has the fx's i have all the sprites of phoenix

Upload it to Mediafire and pm the link to yourself. You don't want the only collection of the character's sprites to get deleted one day in a PC failure.  Sad 

It's been happening to a lot of us lately. Back it up just in case.  Exclamation 
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5   Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5 - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 10th 2014, 6:09 pm

thanks Ax...thats what i'll do next time...i already lost most of the sprites for phoenix
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5   Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5 - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 10th 2014, 8:11 pm

i think this year will bring thrilling chars... cheers 

these creators has perfect hands for to draw this marvel fighters.
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5   Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5 - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 10th 2014, 9:30 pm

thanks...i think...

but i think im just gonna screencap the basics to move this along faster...i still have the specials and hypers i want to make for her in my head so at least that didnt get lost ha ha ha Smile

but she is definitely on the back burner until i release both cap n spidey alphas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5   Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next