The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5 - Page 6 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 20:09

» Link Release
Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5 - Page 6 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 19:59

» Captain Falcon Release
Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5 - Page 6 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 19:56

» Soul Calibur Edits
Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5 - Page 6 Emptyby CARNAGE777 Today at 19:40

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5

Go down 
+33
bis1994
flammableking
Chimoru
Red Hood
Uche
OGSymbiote
XXDreamBrotherXX
arsène Lupin
ridein26
gartanham
volzzilla
Ax
Carnage2099
StarWar501st
venozard
YoungSamurai5
jafuuu
DimaLarin
eliasw123
MacroW
orionh4ck3r
cravd
kyoman
BigPimp
Pazitivvv
Snakebyte
Arkady
ZVitor
Hypersonic
dev
Nicotinefist
Alan Joestar
riklaionel
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Hypersonic

Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5   Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5 - Page 6 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 7:22

Do you mainly go by scratch or are you using bases?
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5   Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5 - Page 6 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 15:35

affraid sprites very good, I hope that finally there one phoenix in the mugen, I'm loving
Back to top Go down
riklaionel

riklaionel

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5   Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5 - Page 6 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 16:29

Hypersonic wrote:
Do you mainly go by scratch or are you using bases?

not for now, i'm taking pictures from mvc3 and from there i make the sprites
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5   Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5 - Page 6 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 21:07

riklaionel wrote:
i almost forgot to show a little progress i did

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This looks perfect!

She is gorgeous to! The MvC3 characters deserve to be made 2D, there is no other way to have them Wink
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5   Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5 - Page 6 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 3:31

she is looking great and dont worry rikla i still havent forgot to send you her when i start her Razz
Back to top Go down
ridein26

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5   Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5 - Page 6 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 12:45

i can't w8 4 this to release..this guys is sick.
Back to top Go down
arsène Lupin

arsène Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5   Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5 - Page 6 EmptyThu 4 Oct - 14:45

This beautiful chars Smile
Finally, on a serious project (Jean Grey) Phoenix Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5   Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5 - Page 6 EmptyFri 12 Oct - 15:40

yea great work
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5   Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5 - Page 6 EmptyTue 18 Dec - 7:15

I'm still hanging and hoping for this one

She just looks fantastic and it would certainly be a great thing to see her come to life Surprised
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5   Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5 - Page 6 EmptyTue 18 Dec - 14:31

sorry you guys havent seen any progress but i promise you will see some early next year Smile
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5   Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5 - Page 6 EmptySat 23 Mar - 1:28

hmmm im thinking about getting back to her...if im motivated to that is...i want to see her done more than anyone
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5   Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5 - Page 6 EmptySat 23 Mar - 1:36

im down whenever. already have the few anims that rikla gave me coded
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5   Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5 - Page 6 EmptySun 24 Mar - 18:14

OGSymbiote wrote:
hmmm im thinking about getting back to her...if im motivated to that is...i want to see her done more than anyone

What can we do to motivate you lol

This in my opinion will be the best sprited char in mugen, and I don't doubt the coding will be great too Smile
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5   Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5 - Page 6 EmptyTue 26 Mar - 4:48

hey young sup!

thas great... I've looking at some of the sprites I made and trying to find ways to speed up the process some plus I have a new tablet that has photoshop touch on it so Im gonna put my sprites on there so I can sprite while im at work

actually the AvX project got me wanting to sprite again (phoenix specifically)

I need to get her out of my system to at least beta standards
Back to top Go down
DimaLarin

DimaLarin

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5   Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5 - Page 6 EmptyTue 26 Mar - 6:58

IMHO: phoenix (boss in AvX) looks strange... There is the way do him better :suspect:

OGSymbiote
for motivation u could use Phoenix Cyclops by Angelus_Silverhead, Phoenixes (Jean Grey specifically) from Marvel Avengers Alliance & etc. games Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5   Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Phoenix (Jean Grey) by Riklaionel theFuTur3 and YoungSamurai5
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next