The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Mokujin No Longer Part of Super-6 OpenBOR project? (If not, a poll will be created!) Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Mokujin No Longer Part of Super-6 OpenBOR project? (If not, a poll will be created!) Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Mokujin No Longer Part of Super-6 OpenBOR project? (If not, a poll will be created!) Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Mokujin No Longer Part of Super-6 OpenBOR project? (If not, a poll will be created!) Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mokujin No Longer Part of Super-6 OpenBOR project? (If not, a poll will be created!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

Mokujin No Longer Part of Super-6 OpenBOR project? (If not, a poll will be created!) Empty
PostSubject: Mokujin No Longer Part of Super-6 OpenBOR project? (If not, a poll will be created!)   Mokujin No Longer Part of Super-6 OpenBOR project? (If not, a poll will be created!) EmptyJanuary 8th 2014, 4:05 am

Unless a good spriter assists me, Mokujin will not be in the game. D: However, if he is officially taken out, I will create a poll for you guys to choose 1 out of 3 characters I will list in his replacement. ^^ So, the lack of Mokujin may actually turn out to be a good thing. OvO However, the 3 I put in the poll will be by my choosing, based on whether they have enough to work with, and how much I like them... So, I'm hoping you guys won't be disappointed with who I choose. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Coolness121

Mokujin No Longer Part of Super-6 OpenBOR project? (If not, a poll will be created!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mokujin No Longer Part of Super-6 OpenBOR project? (If not, a poll will be created!)   Mokujin No Longer Part of Super-6 OpenBOR project? (If not, a poll will be created!) EmptyJanuary 11th 2014, 1:48 am

Whaaaaa? No Mokujin. :I I guess it makes sense. He does like copy all the fighters moves and all. Well, is anybody else going to even have a little bit of a say in whose chosen? Just a liiiiittle?
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Mokujin No Longer Part of Super-6 OpenBOR project? (If not, a poll will be created!)   Mokujin No Longer Part of Super-6 OpenBOR project? (If not, a poll will be created!) EmptyJanuary 12th 2014, 5:25 pm

Coolness121 wrote:
Whaaaaa? No Mokujin. :I I guess it makes sense. He does like copy all the fighters moves and all. Well, is anybody else going to even have a little bit of a say in whose chosen? Just a liiiiittle?

He would have his own moves if a spriter can help. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mokujin No Longer Part of Super-6 OpenBOR project? (If not, a poll will be created!)   Mokujin No Longer Part of Super-6 OpenBOR project? (If not, a poll will be created!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mokujin No Longer Part of Super-6 OpenBOR project? (If not, a poll will be created!)
Page 1 of 1