The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
Talk about movies you've recently seen - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
Talk about movies you've recently seen - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 5:59 pm

» Captain Falcon Release
Talk about movies you've recently seen - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 5:56 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
Talk about movies you've recently seen - Page 2 Emptyby CARNAGE777 Today at 5:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Talk about movies you've recently seen

Go down 
+17
Enso
Navana
Doom
btony89
spidergoku
WADEPOOL
Darthpool
Arkady
Tsuyoi
The MegaBrony
Werewood
Chimoru
ReddBrink
Anarky
tordello89
zombiebrock
volzzilla
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
WADEPOOL

WADEPOOL

Talk about movies you've recently seen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk about movies you've recently seen   Talk about movies you've recently seen - Page 2 EmptyJuly 31st 2015, 7:59 pm

Saw The Last Airbender Movie It Was Okay... Bad Actors...
Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: Talk about movies you've recently seen   Talk about movies you've recently seen - Page 2 EmptyJuly 31st 2015, 11:11 pm

saw ted 2 it was mad funny
Back to top Go down
WADEPOOL

WADEPOOL

PostSubject: Re: Talk about movies you've recently seen   Talk about movies you've recently seen - Page 2 EmptyAugust 1st 2015, 5:03 am

Saw Antman Today It Was Good...
Back to top Go down
The MegaBrony

The MegaBrony

PostSubject: Re: Talk about movies you've recently seen   Talk about movies you've recently seen - Page 2 EmptyOctober 24th 2015, 10:27 pm

Saw City of Ember today. The plot reminds me of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, where society lives underground and the main characters break out to the surface.
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: Talk about movies you've recently seen   Talk about movies you've recently seen - Page 2 EmptyOctober 24th 2015, 10:32 pm

I remember a few days ago I was looking on Netflix and I saw The Punisher (which I should have seen a long time ago) and it was pretty good. But I'm sure the reboot on Daredevil will be even better.
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Talk about movies you've recently seen   Talk about movies you've recently seen - Page 2 EmptyOctober 26th 2015, 10:41 am

i finally see antman, and is pretty good. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
The MegaBrony

The MegaBrony

PostSubject: Re: Talk about movies you've recently seen   Talk about movies you've recently seen - Page 2 EmptyNovember 10th 2015, 10:41 pm

I'm watching Pirates of the Caribbean right now. Love this series. Just finished Dead Man's Chest. There's so much action in this series that even the first movie has more action than the entire series of Evangelion, RahXephon, and Now And Then, Here And There.
Back to top Go down
The MegaBrony

The MegaBrony

PostSubject: Re: Talk about movies you've recently seen   Talk about movies you've recently seen - Page 2 EmptyNovember 14th 2015, 12:33 am

Just saw Shaolin Soccer. Awesome movie. This is how most sports anime are like.
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Talk about movies you've recently seen   Talk about movies you've recently seen - Page 2 EmptyNovember 20th 2015, 11:44 am

Last time I watched the newest Jurassic World.  Not bad.  I like some specific scenes a lot. Smile

http://www.jurassicworld.com/

Something I keep wondering, in many movies some animals and even dinosaurs can behave like humans, sometimes act even more "human".........well I am not against this yet just wondering some how........ scratch
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Talk about movies you've recently seen   Talk about movies you've recently seen - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 11:55 am

During a 2016 New Year party, I watched the movie "Cowboys and Aliens" with some friends.

A "Cowboys and Aliens" trailer here:

I think it is an interesting idea, and the 007 dude is cool Cool , yet, those aliens design might need some re-work in my opinion..... Talk about movies you've recently seen - Page 2 3876111886

Off-topic:  perhaps someone can mugenize the 007 cowboy from the movie heh heh.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Talk about movies you've recently seen   Talk about movies you've recently seen - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 10:22 pm

"Cowboys and Aliens" looks great borewood2013 ... is my style of movie ... yes
And speaking of "styles" ... I recently saw a movie that is not my favorite styles of film. It's a thriller and terror. I just interested to see it because the actor who worked there: it's who represented Loki in Avengers. Talk about movies you've recently seen - Page 2 311127478

Crimson Peak:

In short ... I really enjoyed the movie. I recommend it. Talk about movies you've recently seen - Page 2 670481599

https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Talk about movies you've recently seen   Talk about movies you've recently seen - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 11:25 pm

A lot of these movies do look rather interesting, xD
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Talk about movies you've recently seen   Talk about movies you've recently seen - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 17th 2016, 4:28 pm

Doom wrote:

By the way ... tomorrow I will travel to the city ... only to see DEADPOOL ... What a Face
I hope they allow me to enter ... because my son have only 7 years old! Talk about movies you've recently seen - Page 2 3876111886

Yes, we could enter. yes
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Enso

Enso

PostSubject: Re: Talk about movies you've recently seen   Talk about movies you've recently seen - Page 2 EmptyMarch 12th 2016, 7:45 pm

I watched Gods of Egypt with my friends in the theater and enjoyed it very much last night. I'm not going to lie but it was very intense to me when I watched it. Some parts really don't make sense to me at all, especially the people of color in the film, but that's okay. I noticed Gerard Butler. After I finished it and got out of the theater, I heard from one of my friends saying that someone was loudly laughing at the movie that made his enjoyment of watching ruined.

I understand many people don't like that movie and they say it's, like, "whitewash". I know it's not just that, but it's also funny because I realized why someone was laughing and thought it was funny (after looking at the reviews). I also understand how awful it was.
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: Talk about movies you've recently seen   Talk about movies you've recently seen - Page 2 EmptyMarch 12th 2016, 7:47 pm

I saw Deadpool a while ago, great movie. I'm gonna see Batman V Superman for my birthday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk about movies you've recently seen   Talk about movies you've recently seen - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Talk about movies you've recently seen
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next