The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Falcon Release
Talk about movies you've recently seen Emptyby Shining Today at 12:53 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Talk about movies you've recently seen Emptyby Shining Today at 12:52 am

» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
Talk about movies you've recently seen Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
Talk about movies you've recently seen Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:59 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Talk about movies you've recently seen

Go down 
+17
Enso
Navana
Doom
btony89
spidergoku
WADEPOOL
Darthpool
Arkady
Tsuyoi
The MegaBrony
Werewood
Chimoru
ReddBrink
Anarky
tordello89
zombiebrock
volzzilla
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

Talk about movies you've recently seen Empty
PostSubject: Talk about movies you've recently seen   Talk about movies you've recently seen EmptyJanuary 6th 2014, 10:25 am

A new sticky topic where you can bring up any movie you've recently seen either in the theater or DVD. And feel free to reply about anything mentioned in the topic no matter when you may be replying.

I'll begin with...

Finally saw Catching Fire. Know nothing of the books, but I know I like what they are doing with the Hunger Games franchise. Was a little worried when they changed director, but the new guy might have done better... or at least just as good.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Talk about movies you've recently seen   Talk about movies you've recently seen EmptyMarch 21st 2014, 11:04 am

saw the sequel to 300. while it was okay, i'd have felt just fine not seeing it. definitely not as good as the first one.
Back to top Go down
zombiebrock

zombiebrock

PostSubject: Re: Talk about movies you've recently seen   Talk about movies you've recently seen EmptyMarch 21st 2014, 11:42 am

Mr pebody ...i mean i have 2 kids lol & it was my daughters 1st trip to the theater & it was in 3d so it was cool, i wondered why it was rated PG , but they threw in more than a few Nods to Adult humor ,so im guessing thats why , all in all a good movie & i honestly laughed a few times ....now just waiting for the Morning the New Godzilla is Unleashed.... oh & lastnight my uncle bought me out of the Blue Return To Nuke em High......Sooooooooooooo much Troma B movie Goodness..........Highly Recommend it
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/zombiebrocksmugenwarehouse/
tordello89

tordello89

PostSubject: Re: Talk about movies you've recently seen   Talk about movies you've recently seen EmptyMarch 21st 2014, 12:49 pm

wolf of wall street, disappointing but another great interpretation of leo, one of the most talented actor in hollywood imo

american hustle, great movie, intriguing
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Talk about movies you've recently seen   Talk about movies you've recently seen EmptyApril 15th 2014, 7:53 am

captain america: winter soldier was a pretty awesome movie Very Happy my only complaint was in the secret ending, would have preferred a cameo by red skull. but that didnt happen because apparently hugo weaving, the actor that played him before doesn't want to reprise the role.
Back to top Go down
Anarky

Anarky

PostSubject: Re: Talk about movies you've recently seen   Talk about movies you've recently seen EmptyApril 15th 2014, 2:33 pm

I recently seen Death Proof from Tarantino and it was amazing, cars and girls  Talk about movies you've recently seen 670481599 
Back to top Go down
ReddBrink

ReddBrink

PostSubject: Re: Talk about movies you've recently seen   Talk about movies you've recently seen EmptyJune 12th 2014, 5:24 pm

world war z is crazy as hell movie but i loved it so much  Talk about movies you've recently seen 670481599 
anyone else here seen it?
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: Talk about movies you've recently seen   Talk about movies you've recently seen EmptyJune 12th 2014, 6:33 pm

I watched that Son of Batman thing. What a piece of crap that was.
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Talk about movies you've recently seen   Talk about movies you've recently seen EmptyJanuary 8th 2015, 1:24 pm

On the New Year day I watched a DVD movie at my friend's home.

The DVD movie I watched is 超能失控 Chronicle

Talk about movies you've recently seen Yk2Zqlq
in case imgur not working for you....:

超能失控 Chronicle trailer:

Since one (1) of my favorite Japanese cartoons (Anime) is Akira, I kind of like this movie that made use of similar E.S.P. (extrasensory perception) theme.

超能失控 Chronicle @ 
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1706593/

What is Akira?:
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
The MegaBrony

The MegaBrony

PostSubject: Re: Talk about movies you've recently seen   Talk about movies you've recently seen EmptyJuly 19th 2015, 12:42 pm

I just watched Pacific Rim, MY kind of movie.
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoi

Tsuyoi

PostSubject: Re: Talk about movies you've recently seen   Talk about movies you've recently seen EmptyJuly 19th 2015, 12:52 pm

I watched Ant-Man on Thursday and Batman: Assault on Arkham yesterday... Ant-Man was simply awesome, a lot of better than Avengers: Age of Ultron. Batman was good, but could be a little better, but it's nice to see something who make part of the game universe Talk about movies you've recently seen 311127478
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Talk about movies you've recently seen   Talk about movies you've recently seen EmptyJuly 19th 2015, 1:03 pm

Ant-man last Thursday night, loved it
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: Talk about movies you've recently seen   Talk about movies you've recently seen EmptyJuly 19th 2015, 3:55 pm

Just saw Ant Man about and hour ago, loved it.
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Talk about movies you've recently seen   Talk about movies you've recently seen EmptyJuly 30th 2015, 8:58 am

Just watched a Japanese sci-fi/horror movie "Kiseiju (or Parasyte)", a YT trailer here:

This live-action move is based on the old classics manga/anime by the same name "Kiseiju (or Parasyte)":
Talk about movies you've recently seen Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGrvByLBQ7Cl65Avbh1OADQJ9e4lV8detBsgoEUTXcDVtoTOp6 Talk about movies you've recently seen 2Q==
Talk about movies you've recently seen Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGY5W5gJHK2Kl74AlOTXWJmWgbKOQF0XBvbAbfkf7OfOcGH6VpKg Talk about movies you've recently seen 2Q==

I read only a few chapters of the "Kiseiju (or Parasyte)" manga some years ago, and haven't finished it and haven't tried to watch the anime yet.  When I was watching the live-action version of that, I tried to treat it like a whole new movie and to not to relate it to the "Kiseiju (or Parasyte)" manga.  I guess it was a good watch and I personally consider "Kiseiju (or Parasyte)" the Japanese version of John Carpenter's "The Thing" but in the Asian favor more.  By the way, I strongly recommend you to watch John Carpenter's "The Thing" as it is a true sci-fi horror classics!
Talk about movies you've recently seen Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCQdGYkj9o-kDIpPyQa4aaYuip6WiOhwNF7kJIjZuJpUzNfmY-6A Talk about movies you've recently seen Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQl-YG56zG1kvhurIrzYiCl7rAaz4QTYhS0r4Sb0BP0zF9mZVNB Talk about movies you've recently seen Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKqNhNf1XBJ-PveHvVGu5Im-GdXpK5VmROcfcLbRkSz0bI-QgcEw
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Talk about movies you've recently seen   Talk about movies you've recently seen EmptyJuly 31st 2015, 5:53 pm

terminator genisys was pretty good. but didn't do well enough money wise to continue the francise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk about movies you've recently seen   Talk about movies you've recently seen Empty

Back to top Go down

Talk about movies you've recently seen
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next