The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Mugen Videos compilation that dont need their own topic - Page 4 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Mugen Videos compilation that dont need their own topic - Page 4 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Mugen Videos compilation that dont need their own topic - Page 4 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Mugen Videos compilation that dont need their own topic - Page 4 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mugen Videos compilation that dont need their own topic

Go down 
+18
2dover3d
LESSARD
Midnight-Son
Doom
skhsato123
Mazemerald
Navana
Zadkiel Mugen Zone
TK830515
btony89
Werewood
Erroratu
cravd
Blagoy
Alan Joestar
gartanham
volzzilla
YoungSamurai5
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
2dover3d

Mugen Videos compilation that dont need their own topic - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugen Videos compilation that dont need their own topic   Mugen Videos compilation that dont need their own topic - Page 4 EmptyNovember 28th 2017, 7:04 pm

borewood2013 wrote:
2dover3d wrote:
borewood2013 wrote:
MUGEN human player(s) vs MUGEN human player(s) videos are not very common because you know all MUGEN human player(s) must gather in the same room to play MUGEN and record some MUGEN videos....if Elecbyte ever comes back then I guess many MUGEN fans will ask them to add the real net play support.......... Laughing

IKEMEN is a different story though........... tongue
yeah yes the current human player vs human player that is currently active is swagga kings' channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1lEGpOQ9xyomsdOjQcli8w he and some of his friends challenge each other Mugen Videos compilation that dont need their own topic - Page 4 311127478

Hey that is some interesting YouTube channel, thank you for that, and I am bookmarking it..... yes
your welcome Mugen Videos compilation that dont need their own topic - Page 4 670481599 initially, I found out about this channel where I was searching for Sentinel by xslaught playthrough and found this channel. Swagga kings was reviewing this sentinel and when I check out other of his videos, there were several interesting human vs human matches which he challenges against his friends in several Mugen games Mugen Videos compilation that dont need their own topic - Page 4 670481599 all of them are very fun to watch Mugen Videos compilation that dont need their own topic - Page 4 311127478 hope to see more of similar Mugen matches videos in youtube yes
Back to top Go down
Zadkiel Mugen Zone

Zadkiel Mugen Zone

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Videos compilation that dont need their own topic   Mugen Videos compilation that dont need their own topic - Page 4 EmptyDecember 22nd 2017, 4:43 pm

Alice vs Violent Ken Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkwbibnjwAFnQITFDALGcHg
Somm

Somm

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Videos compilation that dont need their own topic   Mugen Videos compilation that dont need their own topic - Page 4 EmptySeptember 22nd 2020, 10:24 pm

I wanted to share this because I had a lot of fun playing against Mr.Freeze dead dead

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Videos compilation that dont need their own topic   Mugen Videos compilation that dont need their own topic - Page 4 EmptySeptember 23rd 2020, 3:32 am

Strong Ai and accurate character
Ready for Halloween Wink

Somm likes this post

Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Videos compilation that dont need their own topic   Mugen Videos compilation that dont need their own topic - Page 4 EmptySeptember 23rd 2020, 3:31 pm

Somm wrote:
I wanted to share this because I had a lot of fun playing against Mr.Freeze dead dead

Where is this version of mister freeze?
Back to top Go down
Somm

Somm

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Videos compilation that dont need their own topic   Mugen Videos compilation that dont need their own topic - Page 4 EmptySeptember 23rd 2020, 4:58 pm

@Shining Thanks ^^ still has sounds to be added and roundstates to cover

skhsato123 wrote:
Where is this version of mister freeze?
Not released yet Wink but soon will be
Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Videos compilation that dont need their own topic   Mugen Videos compilation that dont need their own topic - Page 4 EmptySeptember 23rd 2020, 6:07 pm

Somm wrote:

I really like how Mr. Freeze plays here. I really do.
It's just too much Cable on his sprites Smile

And I believe, Snart (Captain Cold) would be more appropriate char here. Mr. Freeze doesn't move that quick, as he typically wears armor which, at certain extent, will limit his movement.
Back to top Go down
Somm

Somm

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Videos compilation that dont need their own topic   Mugen Videos compilation that dont need their own topic - Page 4 EmptySeptember 23rd 2020, 6:28 pm

alnyrd wrote:
I really like how Mr. Freeze plays here. I really do.
It's just too much Cable on his sprites Smile

And I believe, Snart (Captain Cold) would be more appropriate char here. Mr. Freeze doesn't move that quick, as he typically wears armor which, at certain extent, will limit his movement.

Yeah, I understand what you pointing and I agree with. He is a little far from the "real" Mr. Freeze.
But this "design" of him (more like cable) is very pleasant to me, I do not consider him the same Mr.F as usual. (at least, I never seen this Mr. Freeze in comics, not even find a image with that suit on google XD)

Think about him as a alternative version or "A angry man holding a powerful ice gun."  XD

Edit*: And about his speed, Im pretty sure that the AI make him looks more fast than he actually are when playing with. But still, since he not using a armor in the sprites I didnt code him as he was "heavy" Razz

Maybe for a most faithful version we gonna have to wait someone code the elezahar version Wink
Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Videos compilation that dont need their own topic   Mugen Videos compilation that dont need their own topic - Page 4 EmptySeptember 23rd 2020, 11:01 pm

He's looking good, can't wait for Mr. Freeze Very Happy
Batman will have more villains in mugen jokers laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Videos compilation that dont need their own topic   Mugen Videos compilation that dont need their own topic - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mugen Videos compilation that dont need their own topic
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4