The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
[OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force - Page 2 Emptyby warecus Today at 9:21 pm

» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
[OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force - Page 2 Emptyby gartanham Today at 7:00 pm

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
[OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
[OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force

Go down 
+32
RenatoNat.J
candido159
MatreroG
Somm
RobsonMSH
crosspotts1.0
OGSymbiote
felideo
warecus
skhsato123
returnOfTank402
Werewood
kyo83
LESSARD
WARMA
Mistah Jorge
patz2509
MakeMineMarvel
I-Skorp-I
Goresickness
Doom
Fede X
wingnut
Trojanman704
Mazemerald
volzzilla
yolomate
flammableking
Dr.Doom
Ax
Cristianomelo
O Ilusionista
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

[OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force   [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force - Page 2 EmptyMay 26th 2016, 9:56 am

Trojanman704 wrote:
I loved this game! Can't wait to play the final version. I would like to make a request for many stages to be added to make it fun and I will be wanting to play two player co op with my friends. I hope certain chars like captain America will have a little more health its really not fair when playing with some one like hulk on screen. I understand the realism factor but more health would be great and a system or store for the money maybe the coins can go to a slot machine shuffle at the stage complete or something, other than that this game moves well and totally rocks I loved the water movement, and the comic words on impacts, and new moves. Please keep the stages coming in the story mode I love this game so much I was on the final level of mass effect 2 and put that down to start playing this and went through the whole story mode 3 times (no bugs). [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force - Page 2 670481599 [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force - Page 2 670481599 

Thanks. Some of the points you mentioned were already fixed on the newer version, but we haven't released it yet. There are a LOT of updates, check my youtube channel and you will see https://www.youtube.com/douglasbaldan

Quote :
Bor altamente recomendado!!!!
lastima que no lo terminaran ustedes dos, porque es expectacular y ademas da una idea para hacer a tiger shark

Yes, too bad. My free time is very very rare, so I wasn't able to release a new demo. I would like to release a new demo this year, but I can't promise.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force   [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force - Page 2 EmptyOctober 1st 2016, 2:04 pm

Time to update this topic! There are SO much new content that I will forget to post something, but here we go:

======================= NEWS =======================

The project progress is slow but steady. Currently, only me (programming, editing and all) and Jhfer (editing, palettes and ideas) are working on this project, with occasional assistance from friends in different areas. I would love to be able to launch the new demo in December this year and will do everything possible to make this feasible. However, I have a number of commitments that may not allow this to happen, but I will strive to get me to do that. I’ve played quite this game on mobile and noted (I walk with a book on the bus as I come and go to work) every bug or improvement that can be done and when spare time, I have worked to repair and improve the game.

This will be the team of playable characters in the next release. Unless someone to join us in the development, I do not intend to work on new playable characters to the next release, because I think we already have a number of options to choose from.

—PLAYABLE CHARACTERS - 16 —

[OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force - Page 2 Roster-wyjhxvur

—HELPERS - 12 —

Red Hulk has a new move - Spinning Double Axe handle (like Haggar from Final Fight 3)
[OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force - Page 2 Helper-tba9de8q

I’ve made a new banner to the GAME JOLT PAGE, to show how much content we have alread
[OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force - Page 2 Header-qgwacpax

- All enemies can now be attacked while they are lying on the ground. Not all characters will be able to him them though.
[OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force - Page 2 YhgqoaX

Brand fly mode is finished. While I am not a spriter, I liked the result of the edits I did for her:
[OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force - Page 2 IEcEDR3

Tigra is almost done. She just lack her Avenger Power and new voices (I am waiting for the voice actor to send me), no more Rila voices Smile
As stated before, Tigra has two modes: Tigra mode and Hellcat mode, triggered by which palette she was selected with.
For now, each mode has one different move. Maybe I will expand this later, its kinda hard to edit new moves for her.
[OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force - Page 2 Bydt445
(Jhfer did an amazing work with the smart pals)

Main attack - Cat Scratch
Jumps and attacks. Once connects, does many slash attacks close to enemy face.
[OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force - Page 2 7FUEaW7

Second attack - Split Kick
Kim Kap Hwan feelings, but jumps high and comes down with the split kick Smile
[OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force - Page 2 NBvHf6W

Hellcat mode
[OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force - Page 2 Kz59het

Main attack - Wire hook
Uses her hook to grab the enemy. Once connects, she jumps and kicks him in the face.
[OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force - Page 2 FT646wh
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force   [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force - Page 2 EmptyOctober 1st 2016, 3:01 pm

Thank you for reporting the news friend ... [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
I-Skorp-I

I-Skorp-I

PostSubject: Re: [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force   [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force - Page 2 EmptyOctober 2nd 2016, 9:53 pm

UGHHHHH i wanna be able to help out SOOO BAD so that this project can get done sooner and quicker Sad wish coding wasn't so hard! [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force - Page 2 1340147569 [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force - Page 2 1340147569 [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force - Page 2 1340147569 Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAay2Na3a66_BMAou7b_gjA
MakeMineMarvel

PostSubject: Re: [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force   [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2016, 12:07 am

vry kool
Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force   [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force - Page 2 EmptyOctober 9th 2016, 10:34 pm

I-Skorp-I wrote:
UGHHHHH i wanna be able to help out SOOO BAD so that this project can get done sooner and quicker Sad wish coding wasn't so hard! [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force - Page 2 1340147569  [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force - Page 2 1340147569  [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force - Page 2 1340147569  Crying or Very sad

I accept help with sprite edits or even just cutting sprites from a sheet and aligning them. PM if you have interest.

Hey Tigra, Akuma called and whant his Shun Goku Satsu back!
[OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force - Page 2 8cR1Juj
Back to top Go down
patz2509

patz2509

PostSubject: Re: [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force   [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force - Page 2 EmptyOctober 10th 2016, 12:07 am

Hey Tigra, Akuma called and whant his Shun Goku Satsu back!
[OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force - Page 2 8cR1Juj[/quote]

This reminded moves gives so much nostalgic feel Sad Sad
very nice idea [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force - Page 2 670481599 [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force   [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force - Page 2 EmptyOctober 12th 2016, 9:36 pm

Thanks.

NEW NPCs: Luke Cage and Spider-Woman (Julia Carpenter)

Luke joined the fun as NPC
[OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force - Page 2 Avengers+-+0008-vygtu9v2

Spider-woman (Julia Carpenter) NPC is almost done
[OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force - Page 2 Avengers+-+0027-fimcyzny
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force   [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force - Page 2 EmptyOctober 12th 2016, 9:48 pm

Thanks for keeping us informed ... [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
I-Skorp-I

I-Skorp-I

PostSubject: Re: [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force   [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force - Page 2 EmptyOctober 13th 2016, 12:32 am

Yeaaaa buddyyyy!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAay2Na3a66_BMAou7b_gjA
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force   [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force - Page 2 EmptyOctober 13th 2016, 12:27 pm

looks very cool o ilu Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force   [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force - Page 2 EmptyOctober 15th 2016, 7:23 pm

Showing Tigra moves + Avenger Power move + new voices, against Madam Masque.
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force   [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force - Page 2 EmptyOctober 15th 2016, 7:26 pm

WOWWWW! You really rock the openbor!

very talent with it.

thanks to share it with all.

very professionallllllllllllllllll
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force   [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force - Page 2 EmptyOctober 15th 2016, 10:59 pm

mazemerald wrote:

very professionallllllllllllllllll

Así es mi amigo Ilu ... [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force - Page 2 311127478
Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force   [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force - Page 2 EmptyOctober 16th 2016, 8:32 am

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it.

Tigra fly more is finished. Now there is a warning symbol when the enemies start to attack and before you face the boss
[OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force - Page 2 LD5U0k5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force   [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next