The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Master Of The Universe: Eternian Battle (OpenBOR DEMO by GaB0TiC0) Emptyby warecus Today at 2:21 am

» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
Master Of The Universe: Eternian Battle (OpenBOR DEMO by GaB0TiC0) Emptyby gartanham Today at 12:00 am

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Master Of The Universe: Eternian Battle (OpenBOR DEMO by GaB0TiC0) Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Master Of The Universe: Eternian Battle (OpenBOR DEMO by GaB0TiC0) Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 4:13 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Master Of The Universe: Eternian Battle (OpenBOR DEMO by GaB0TiC0)

Go down 
+4
crosspotts1.0
animaraz
RobsonMSH
MatreroG
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MatreroG

MatreroG

Master Of The Universe: Eternian Battle (OpenBOR DEMO by GaB0TiC0) Empty
PostSubject: Master Of The Universe: Eternian Battle (OpenBOR DEMO by GaB0TiC0)   Master Of The Universe: Eternian Battle (OpenBOR DEMO by GaB0TiC0) EmptyDecember 12th 2022, 5:10 pm

I recently came across this cool project "MOTU: Eternian Battle", it has very interesting sprite work with a Rastan or Altered Beast style vibe and gameplay.
I play this first DEMO that promises a lot. And recently I found out that it doesn't end with that final impossible jump, but that you can move forward by interacting with the environment. So if you're a He-Man fan, give it a try, and of course support the project.

For more news check the GaB0TiC0 channel here:
https://www.youtube.com/@GaB0TiC0
Download link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ks389j4mm5f3b6/MOTUEB%20%28Dec%208%2C%202022%29%20%2BOpenBOR%206391%20%28Windows%29.zip?dl=0

animaraz, Pilgrim and yolomate like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
RobsonMSH

PostSubject: Re: Master Of The Universe: Eternian Battle (OpenBOR DEMO by GaB0TiC0)   Master Of The Universe: Eternian Battle (OpenBOR DEMO by GaB0TiC0) EmptyDecember 12th 2022, 5:19 pm

It's an interesting find bro...I have a personal debt to this cartoon that I want to pay back in the future. I miss how he taught viewers good virtues. Very cool project.... I hope it evolves.
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Master Of The Universe: Eternian Battle (OpenBOR DEMO by GaB0TiC0)   Master Of The Universe: Eternian Battle (OpenBOR DEMO by GaB0TiC0) EmptyDecember 12th 2022, 5:27 pm

¡¡¡Wooow!!! Look cool
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Master Of The Universe: Eternian Battle (OpenBOR DEMO by GaB0TiC0)   Master Of The Universe: Eternian Battle (OpenBOR DEMO by GaB0TiC0) EmptyDecember 12th 2022, 5:52 pm

This looks amazing
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Master Of The Universe: Eternian Battle (OpenBOR DEMO by GaB0TiC0)   Master Of The Universe: Eternian Battle (OpenBOR DEMO by GaB0TiC0) EmptyDecember 14th 2022, 6:24 pm

It looks beautiful! Thanks for sharing your find... sonrisa

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Master Of The Universe: Eternian Battle (OpenBOR DEMO by GaB0TiC0)   Master Of The Universe: Eternian Battle (OpenBOR DEMO by GaB0TiC0) EmptyDecember 17th 2022, 2:26 pm

very cool.

can i get a screenshot to add to the news panel please?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Master Of The Universe: Eternian Battle (OpenBOR DEMO by GaB0TiC0)   Master Of The Universe: Eternian Battle (OpenBOR DEMO by GaB0TiC0) EmptyDecember 17th 2022, 2:37 pm

looks great but a little heavy in control and moves! need fixed some details like you die and you going to begins!! Master Of The Universe: Eternian Battle (OpenBOR DEMO by GaB0TiC0) 2399657483 Master Of The Universe: Eternian Battle (OpenBOR DEMO by GaB0TiC0) 2399657483 Master Of The Universe: Eternian Battle (OpenBOR DEMO by GaB0TiC0) 2399657483 anyway looks funny and cool and more close to minicomics originals!! Master Of The Universe: Eternian Battle (OpenBOR DEMO by GaB0TiC0) 670481599 Master Of The Universe: Eternian Battle (OpenBOR DEMO by GaB0TiC0) 670481599 Master Of The Universe: Eternian Battle (OpenBOR DEMO by GaB0TiC0) 670481599
Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: Master Of The Universe: Eternian Battle (OpenBOR DEMO by GaB0TiC0)   Master Of The Universe: Eternian Battle (OpenBOR DEMO by GaB0TiC0) EmptyDecember 17th 2022, 3:42 pm

volzzilla wrote:
very cool.

can i get a screenshot to add to the news panel please?
Random pics:

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
DARK!!

DARK!!

PostSubject: Re: Master Of The Universe: Eternian Battle (OpenBOR DEMO by GaB0TiC0)   Master Of The Universe: Eternian Battle (OpenBOR DEMO by GaB0TiC0) EmptyDecember 24th 2022, 10:09 am

con que programa los estas haciendo?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lulu.com/shop/francisco-jesus-reina-benito/destino-si
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master Of The Universe: Eternian Battle (OpenBOR DEMO by GaB0TiC0)   Master Of The Universe: Eternian Battle (OpenBOR DEMO by GaB0TiC0) Empty

Back to top Go down

Master Of The Universe: Eternian Battle (OpenBOR DEMO by GaB0TiC0)
Page 1 of 1