The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DC Vs Marvel dimensional war
My Mugen Dream Emptyby manbatshark8 Today at 8:00 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
My Mugen Dream Emptyby Doom Today at 5:58 pm

» Classic VS : Athena
My Mugen Dream Emptyby Doom Today at 5:50 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
My Mugen Dream Emptyby Doom Today at 5:49 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

My Mugen Dream

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

My Mugen Dream Empty
PostSubject: My Mugen Dream   My Mugen Dream EmptyDecember 28th 2013, 2:01 pm

This is my Mugen Dream game :

My Mugen Dream Mugen010My Mugen Dream Mugen011My Mugen Dream Mugen016

People who needs the Rooster:

·She-Hulk (Waiting for her release) rival of Cir-El
·Spiderwoman (Waiting for her release) rival of Batgirl
·Nightwing (Waiting for his release) rival of Daredevil (Waiting for his release too)
·Damian Wayne (Maybe I'll try to do with Son-Son as base, bu in a long future) rival of Iron Fist (Waiting for his release)
·Bronce Tiger or maybe other (Waiting for his release) rival of Luke Cage
·Zatanna (Waiting for her release or if I never been released I'll Try to do her with poison legs, remy's head and unknow body) rival of Scarlet Witch
·Blue Beetle or Atom Smasher (Waiting for both releases) rival of Ant man
·Hawkeye (Waiting for his release) rival of Green Arrow
·Black Cannary (Waiting for her release or if I never been released I'll Try to do her with Cristal base) rival of Black Widow
·Captain Atom (Waiting for his release) rival of Wonderman
·Dr Fate (Waiting for his release by Mon-el) rival of Dr Strange (Waiting for his release)
·Guy Gardner (I'll try to do a other version, because I don't like so much the CVGorCC release) rival of Punisher
·Deathstroke (Waiting for his release or maybe I'll try to do, but I don't know if the sprites that I have are private or not so if I make I don't know if I can release him) rival of Deadpool
·Power Girl (Waiting for his release or maybe if I have time want to update anderson's version) rival of Invisible woman
·Jubilee (Waiting for his release) rival of Raven (Waiting for release her)

All of theese heroes + Black Panther (Waiting for his release) vs Wildcat, Martian Manhunter (Waiting for his release or trying to do my version releseable) vs I don't know, Iceman vs Ice, and I need ideas for 2 dc heroes more vs 2 Marvel heroes more.

About the Foes:

·Maybe Cheetah (Waiting for her release in capcom version or in a long future trying to do with the head of that girl with the boomerang of Samurai Shodown) or Killer Croc (Waiting for his release) rival of Sabretooht
·Doomsday (I want to do my own version with the Legs of Zangief) rival of Blackheart
·Replace Scarecrow for Onomatopeia or Cap.Boomerang
·And I don't know now the positions but I thik in : Mandarin (Waiting for his release), Moleman, Kingpin (Waiting for his release), Ronan, Sentinel, Venom, Carnage, Iron Patriot (I think he is a Foe) Skrull (Waiting for Ax release)... and Scarecrow whe he was replaced, Felix Faust (I'll try to do him in a long future with the sprites of Dfighter UFGE), Amazo (Waiting for an upgrade version), Gorilla Grood (Waiting for an upgrade version), Bizarro (I'll try to update the version of Buyog and if he gives me permision release him), Batzarro, Zoom (Waiting for his release), Any good Red Lantern or maybe Hal with his red pal and powers, Shade (Want a better version)... And others that I don´t know at theese moment, now I want to complete heroes rooster.

What think about this?

Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

My Mugen Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mugen Dream   My Mugen Dream EmptyDecember 28th 2013, 2:31 pm

Have a screenpack very beautiful avalon, I suggest rogue vs hawkgirl (wip by Anderson) and Poison ivy (wip) vs spiral
Professor Zoom has already been launched.
Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

My Mugen Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mugen Dream   My Mugen Dream EmptyDecember 28th 2013, 3:34 pm

Cristianomelo wrote:
Have a screenpack very beautiful avalon, I suggest rogue vs hawkgirl (wip by Anderson) and Poison ivy (wip) vs spiral

Thanks for the words of the screenpack, I don't know if I can release 'cause is an edit of another, about hawkgirl is a good idea, maybe qwith the open source sprites of Zvitor too, Poison Ivi I forget her so I want too in my project, and about zoom don't like actual version
Back to top Go down
ZaikoNEONElementz

ZaikoNEONElementz

My Mugen Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mugen Dream   My Mugen Dream EmptyDecember 29th 2013, 3:56 pm

Scarlet Witch would be an awesome rival for Raven.
Back to top Go down
ZaikoNEONElementz

ZaikoNEONElementz

My Mugen Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mugen Dream   My Mugen Dream EmptyDecember 29th 2013, 3:58 pm

[DOUBLE POST, SORRY]

Another thing, could you provide any tips on making awesome features to screenpacks? What methods do you prefer?
Back to top Go down
super_joker

My Mugen Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mugen Dream   My Mugen Dream EmptyDecember 29th 2013, 4:17 pm

that SP is freaking awesome! me wanty ^_^
which one did u edit from? im sure a credit could fix that up
Back to top Go down
felideo

felideo

My Mugen Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mugen Dream   My Mugen Dream EmptyDecember 29th 2013, 7:41 pm

Avalon wrote:
Cristianomelo wrote:

Thanks for the words of the screenpack, I don't know if I can release 'cause is an edit of another, about hawkgirl is a good idea, maybe qwith the open source sprites of Zvitor too, Poison Ivi I forget her so I want too in my project, and about zoom don't like actual version

humm ... maybe try using this prof. zoom.It is a little modification of the flash Egoless without helpers and without hyper flash blue lantern.

professor zoom
Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

My Mugen Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mugen Dream   My Mugen Dream EmptyDecember 30th 2013, 6:53 am

super_joker wrote:
that SP is freaking awesome! me wanty ^_^
which one did u edit from? im sure a credit could fix that up

I don't remenber, and I look for the author and don't see, so I go to try to find where I dowload to get the informnation, but it's unfinished, when I'll get the author name and finish I'll ask for possibility of release
Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

My Mugen Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mugen Dream   My Mugen Dream EmptyDecember 30th 2013, 6:56 am

Ok, It's and edit of Justice League screenpack by Wolviesam so I ask admitbot for the permissions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Mugen Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mugen Dream   My Mugen Dream Empty

Back to top Go down

My Mugen Dream
Page 1 of 1