The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Family Guy:Welcome Back Brain Griffin Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
Family Guy:Welcome Back Brain Griffin Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Family Guy:Welcome Back Brain Griffin Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:53 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - I like or I do not like <--
Family Guy:Welcome Back Brain Griffin Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:51 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Family Guy:Welcome Back Brain Griffin

Go down 
+2
tank402
spidergoku
6 posters
AuthorMessage
spidergoku

spidergoku

Family Guy:Welcome Back Brain Griffin Empty
PostSubject: Family Guy:Welcome Back Brain Griffin   Family Guy:Welcome Back Brain Griffin EmptyDecember 15th 2013, 9:04 pm

Family Guy:Welcome Back Brain Griffin Disney_Brian_and_Stewie_by_chibi_jen_hen

well guys your early Christmas wish finally came true

When the episode finally came, we discovered that Brian was indeed brought back to life and saved from death as Stewie found a way to steal his time machine pad from a version of himself he sent into the future in an earlier episode.

So in the end, Brian Griffin was dead for only an episode and has officially been brought back despite the fact that fans threw a giant fit about the character getting killed. Brian Griffin is back from the dead though, and fans have gotten what they wanted all along — an animated Christmas miracle.

Smile Family Guy:Welcome Back Brain Griffin 670481599
so what you think about the X-mas ep leave your comments below
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: Family Guy:Welcome Back Brain Griffin   Family Guy:Welcome Back Brain Griffin EmptyDecember 15th 2013, 11:22 pm

Its because i sent multiple death threats to seth mcfarlanes facebook.lol now to end bobs burgers,muahhhahhhahhh!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: Family Guy:Welcome Back Brain Griffin   Family Guy:Welcome Back Brain Griffin EmptyDecember 16th 2013, 5:11 am

objection
What's wrong with Bob's Burgers?!?!
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Family Guy:Welcome Back Brain Griffin   Family Guy:Welcome Back Brain Griffin EmptyDecember 16th 2013, 5:32 am

yeah I like bobs bugers cause of archer
Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: Family Guy:Welcome Back Brain Griffin   Family Guy:Welcome Back Brain Griffin EmptyDecember 16th 2013, 6:47 am

i think bob's burgers is a pretty good show
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Family Guy:Welcome Back Brain Griffin   Family Guy:Welcome Back Brain Griffin EmptyDecember 16th 2013, 10:40 am

I prefer Bob's Burgers over anything Seth Mcfarlane makes. ^^ The "sharing the bed" part, and the entire pilot episode were comic gold. xD
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Family Guy:Welcome Back Brain Griffin   Family Guy:Welcome Back Brain Griffin EmptyDecember 16th 2013, 10:47 am

However, if there's any show that kicks more ass than Bob's Burgers, in my opinion... It's Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Seriously. Everything in season 5, and even after that was just sex and gay jokes and toilet humor... However, Aqua TV Show Show has them going back to their original roots. OvO It's almost like watching the continuance of season 2! =D And, there's nothing wrong with them having sexual innuendo in their show, because it may be an adult show... But, when it's pretty much the highlight of every episode, it's like they have nothing else to rely on, ya know? Like... All their creativity just vanished... But, now, they're getting better! ^^ The one with Merlo is one of my favorites. xD Working Stiffs is another good one to check out. OwO To me, Family Guy, American Dad, Cleveland Show, etc... It's all the same thing, but with minor differences per show. ovo; That's how I see it, at least.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Family Guy:Welcome Back Brain Griffin   Family Guy:Welcome Back Brain Griffin EmptyDecember 16th 2013, 1:44 pm

I try not to watch the show, as it has a negative influence on the whole household but dang it it's like a drug addiction.  Very Mad 

I think I've lost this spiritual battle  tongue 

It was nice to see Brian back though. I didn't like the new dog at all, but you couldn't help but like him a bit more after seeing him help out stewie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Guy:Welcome Back Brain Griffin   Family Guy:Welcome Back Brain Griffin Empty

Back to top Go down

Family Guy:Welcome Back Brain Griffin
Page 1 of 1