The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 50 Emptyby Shining Today at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 50 Emptyby ralaco Today at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 50 Emptyby O Ilusionista Today at 10:19 am

» Rogue By Acey Palette issue
Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 50 Emptyby LightingRed99 Today at 5:46 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement

Go down 
+81
WaldoMugen
DC VS MARVEL
Rotsopmi
GTAGuy
Andy_X
naruto
kyoman
MERK_U
ParaDo0x
Gatorison22
chancethegamer
ghost_rider
returnOfTank402
mkfreak89
EstebanSama
ThunderGod
thatbloke78
MatreroG
xcheatdeath
nedflandeurse
superxash
skhsato123
Shining
LoKoLoKo
liffery fake
lordzeus1
Chris Monvel
Juanch0billa
demunlawin
Doom
evillepricon
LESSARD
Trayborg
CARNAGE777
joedragon
Cristianomelo
Predator
viuvanegra
Angelus_Silverhead
Zantetsuken
mugenbob
gui0007
NinjaRyu
Fede X
Theredragon
Tsuyoi
varo_hades
j.stylius
Navana
Shadman
Bull Demon
ShogokenFreak
SuperVerse
Fightfan
gonzaLOL
Mr.Ketchup
DARK!!
galactus
DukeNukem 2417
CosmicToxin
animaraz
Mazemerald
Nexus Gaming
Anarky
wingnut
Erroratu
flammableking
JARRO77
Coldboy
crosspotts1.0
OGSymbiote
12345rSTREET
spidergoku
chuchoryu
Ax
volzzilla
Fabry Taz
XXDreamBrotherXX
Lows 9.0
LALO27
Adminbot
85 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51  Next
AuthorMessage
spidergoku

spidergoku

Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 50 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement   Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 50 EmptyFebruary 5th 2022, 10:00 am

lol dont worry buddy ill help create it which means there will be 2 versions of moratos lol and as for mk12 goes it will base on "Thunder & fire god liu kang's new era" so things will changes but mortal kombat will remains the same
and kung lao will be the main character as the chosen one so we might see returning characters in this series
Back to top Go down
Revenant Motaro

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement   Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 50 EmptyFebruary 5th 2022, 10:50 am

Thank you very much Sir for your help.

I mean  some skins from mk11 for example revenant liu kang which has armor and the same armor legs but without torso armor. 
So instead of two skins they should made  robes and changing their body skins. that would be something new and unique. 
And of course their unrealised costumes for shao kahn promotional mk armageddon render which can be seen baerlly in shao kahn selecting screen icon.
 And shao kahn from cinematic mk9 trailler which he fought raiden and that costume fits more to his coloseum and that original to invasion.
Also his armor from mkx in quan chi fortress wchich has mixed motives from mk9 mk3 and mk armageddon
And maybe shao kahn with onaga's power and shinnok like terminator would have variation changing into his corrupted mkx boss form.
I just wanted to share also with that what I perceive details that what they could improve and add to the mk12.
Thank you again for your help Sir.
Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement   Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 50 EmptyFebruary 5th 2022, 2:56 pm

Revenant Motaro wrote:

So instead of two skins they should made  robes and changing their body skins. that would be something new and unique. 
And of course their unrealised costumes for shao kahn promotional mk armageddon render which can be seen baerlly in shao kahn selecting screen icon.
 And shao kahn from cinematic mk9 trailler which he fought raiden and that costume fits more to his coloseum and that original to invasion.
Also his armor from mkx in quan chi fortress wchich has mixed motives from mk9 mk3 and mk armageddon
And maybe shao kahn with onaga's power and shinnok like terminator would have variation changing into his corrupted mkx boss form.
I just wanted to share also with that what I perceive details that what they could improve and add to the mk12.
Thank you again for your help Sir.
in otherwords a smart pallet
Back to top Go down
Revenant Motaro

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement   Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 50 EmptyFebruary 5th 2022, 3:33 pm

Yes Sir.
When it would change body skin would affect on palet robes color depending of which is body skin motive.
So I think they should do little more motaro movements using his tail like jax's his hands and when hi punches his tail on the ground the oponent will fall near to him and also he can tamp oponent into his tail and he could by combo hiting him by his fists and forward horse legs. Or he could also kick him by his back horselegs.
Motaro could also use his tail like scorpion spear and depending of special movie he could throw him forward to himself or hit him to the ground which after crushing hit motaro would preform brutality.
And also when oponent will jump to hit motaro, he will be tamped in the air like he woul be by shao kahn's spike but instead this , motaro would use his tail.
Also would be interesting to see in mk12 motaro with bone or natural tail and be witnesses of his cutting and replaed cybernetic by lin kuei.

spidergoku likes this post

Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement   Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 50 EmptyFebruary 6th 2022, 2:47 pm

Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 50 112

well here it is 1 motaro and his reverent version
i know it dont look like how urs is but i whip it up the best way i know how but ur move ideas will be included for both versions

Last edited by spidergoku on February 6th 2022, 6:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

Mr.Ketchup and Revenant Motaro like this post

Back to top Go down
Revenant Motaro

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement   Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 50 EmptyFebruary 6th 2022, 3:52 pm

Perfect spidergoku
Thank you Sir
Back to top Go down
Revenant Motaro

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement   Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 50 EmptyFebruary 13th 2022, 11:32 am

Good evening spidergoku.

Do you know how to separate Motaro's roar from other sounds in this audio?

https://mega.nz/file/Ad9SQa5C#uX5GQmMLX28pjNvbe7zvsPE_ObjUKeROlembotj1cFg

I'm doing sprites animation in fighter factory 3 but also I need his roar so I thought that it could be separated from other sounds it would fit to his sprites.
And these are Motaro's gif sprites:

https://mega.nz/folder/dQkm3CrK#SjhC8F29xa4a2-VsWRkMvw
Back to top Go down
Revenant Motaro

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement   Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 50 EmptyFebruary 13th 2022, 2:51 pm

Also spidergoku,  here is link to Motaro AIR and SFF files:

https://mega.nz/file/0ZlkkKxZ#mAJgqnYqRW_VC5Lh4i12YUwOpXuHz70tmjyvyGvZk7M

https://mega.nz/file/gMtiTQ5a#B02YSSVD8EJXKOyLvGKm7HmWJreoOO6qUy1BN_o1XXY
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement   Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 50 EmptyNovember 14th 2022, 6:02 am

spidergoku wrote:
Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 50 112

well here it is 1 motaro and his reverent version
i know it dont look like how urs is but i whip it up the best way i know how but ur move ideas will be included for both versions

I have a surprise whit this one, so I not forgot MK, I done retro sprites in to cvs

MK2 and mka screenpack for add much more chaeacters

And some stuff for MK11, I have the gane for made my mk11 chars using the original gameplay

More to come... samus
Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement   Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 50 EmptyNovember 14th 2022, 10:42 am

Very cool. Fantastic work.
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement   Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 50 EmptyNovember 14th 2022, 12:42 pm

Beautiful work
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement   Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 50 EmptyNovember 14th 2022, 4:47 pm

those videos are great Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
vellrrarth

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement   Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 50 EmptyNovember 29th 2022, 9:04 pm

I have a update Rambo, like MK 11, that fits in this game:
Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 50 Idle117
link:
https://mega.nz/file/DxwlhA5L#2ZL-QeHYaZM-UaA97YRTk-oVnI7SDc3nD7vRh4_g8rE

and, the Chuchoryu deathstroke can be a perfect Kenshi with some easy editis:
Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 50 Idle1_10
link:
https://mega.nz/file/PhgkGApK#4RL-hUJ6nCiJ4849JDGjfDh3PeoAZJFdd4cX41Yt8dI

CARNAGE777 and alnyrd like this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement   Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 50 EmptyNovember 30th 2022, 12:41 am

vellrrarth wrote:
link:

link:

Cool... I will try them Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 50 670481599
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement   Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 50 EmptyNovember 30th 2022, 10:45 am

vellrrarth wrote:
link:

link:

i assume not mugen links? sprites from your bor donating to help any one who will edit their mugen equivalent? either way, thanks for sharing vellrrarth Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement   Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement - Page 50 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mortal Kombat Rebirth project announcement
Page 50 of 51Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51  Next