The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
Due to life issues, won't be able to do much on here very often. x.x;; I explain... Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Due to life issues, won't be able to do much on here very often. x.x;; I explain... Emptyby warecus Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Due to life issues, won't be able to do much on here very often. x.x;; I explain... Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Due to life issues, won't be able to do much on here very often. x.x;; I explain... Emptyby Shining May 10th 2024, 11:13 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Due to life issues, won't be able to do much on here very often. x.x;; I explain...

Go down 
+3
tordello89
Ax
flammableking
7 posters
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

Due to life issues, won't be able to do much on here very often. x.x;; I explain... Empty
PostSubject: Due to life issues, won't be able to do much on here very often. x.x;; I explain...   Due to life issues, won't be able to do much on here very often. x.x;; I explain... EmptyDecember 2nd 2013, 7:27 am

Ok, the problems I'm having are very personal. Not sexually explicit or illegal or anything like that, though (Thank Heavens). However, they have alot to do with family not getting along with one-another; financial issues; moving for the first time in my life; and the unsettling potential of losing my fiancee... Which would be like cutting my life-support. I'm just glad we don't have children on top of all these risks and worries... However, I'm... Kinda ok for right now, but if I do lose that wonderful woman... I've been down sometimes on here... There have been times where I've been unhappy, upset, bummed, etc... But, loss of that woman would be the coup de grace on my happiness. I'm talkin... perpetual depression... I don't like posting my personal issues on the internet, because it's nobody's business but my own if I have issues, and the whole world doesn't need to know I'm suffering just like a ton of other people are. And, I'm quite positive people suffering from even worse issues will see this message, and be all like, "Wish I had that guy's problems instead of all mine." You never know what goes on behind closed doors. I'm usually an up-beat person, but life's hitting full-swing, and I'm not sure how to handle it yet. ^^;; But, I'm not getting angry... I'm not freakin out... Tryin to stay on the positive side before things get worse, and I somehow develop a talkative and intelligent growth on my head, out of stress. Hey, at least I'd never be alone again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

Due to life issues, won't be able to do much on here very often. x.x;; I explain... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Due to life issues, won't be able to do much on here very often. x.x;; I explain...   Due to life issues, won't be able to do much on here very often. x.x;; I explain... EmptyDecember 2nd 2013, 7:47 am

what a fine attitude. i wish you the the best of luck and i hope you and your loved ones can get through this.

we'll be here always and your project will be waiting to Due to life issues, won't be able to do much on here very often. x.x;; I explain... 670481599 

as for your situation, might i recommend the bible?

i would share this with the family,

family feuds:

and a story to on a family splitting and a solution in the story on how to remedy the problem Wink 
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis%2025:19-34

good luck study
Back to top Go down
tordello89

tordello89

PostSubject: Re: Due to life issues, won't be able to do much on here very often. x.x;; I explain...   Due to life issues, won't be able to do much on here very often. x.x;; I explain... EmptyDecember 2nd 2013, 9:01 am

Hold on men, we're all with you
Back to top Go down
cuml icker6 9

PostSubject: Re: Due to life issues, won't be able to do much on here very often. x.x;; I explain...   Due to life issues, won't be able to do much on here very often. x.x;; I explain... EmptyDecember 2nd 2013, 9:04 am

I will miss you !
Back to top Go down
logansam

PostSubject: Re: Due to life issues, won't be able to do much on here very often. x.x;; I explain...   Due to life issues, won't be able to do much on here very often. x.x;; I explain... EmptyDecember 2nd 2013, 9:54 am

I understand you perfectly friend, life sometimes becomes hard.
for example, two months ago i come suffering from anxiety attacks and it's horrible but I've gradually been overcome it. if life hit you,smile and be strong,if you need to talk,i'm here my friend.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Due to life issues, won't be able to do much on here very often. x.x;; I explain...   Due to life issues, won't be able to do much on here very often. x.x;; I explain... EmptyDecember 2nd 2013, 11:28 am

earlier this year I moved out of my apartment after some violent confrontations with my room mate
ended up leaving my cats behind a convenient store next to the place im living now and like to say that they have adapted well I never bought them(they were abandoned and starving when my mom brought them to me in a box as kittens) any way, I'd just like you to know that you can always turn back to your family and its not a bad thing people try to make moving back in with your parents a bad thing but it better to be close with your family then completely isolated from them, I found out that moving back in was the best thing that happened to me my roommate is also on his feet so I don't have to worry about him things are going well for him as far as I know I have time to study
and ive found myself more freedom than ever although this might be a set back it could be the best thing that ever happened (I still visit my cats every other day and see if they need food or anything)
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Due to life issues, won't be able to do much on here very often. x.x;; I explain...   Due to life issues, won't be able to do much on here very often. x.x;; I explain... EmptyDecember 2nd 2013, 12:55 pm

Ax wrote:
what a fine attitude. i wish you the the best of luck and i hope you and your loved ones can get through this.

we'll be here always and your project will be waiting to Due to life issues, won't be able to do much on here very often. x.x;; I explain... 670481599 

as for your situation, might i recommend the bible?

i would share this with the family,

family feuds:

and a story to on a family splitting and a solution in the story on how to remedy the problem Wink 
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis%2025:19-34

good luck study
If only they would listen to me. ^^;;
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Due to life issues, won't be able to do much on here very often. x.x;; I explain...   Due to life issues, won't be able to do much on here very often. x.x;; I explain... EmptyDecember 2nd 2013, 1:51 pm

like some great guy said before, when things become way too difficult to bear:

"we soldier on"
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Due to life issues, won't be able to do much on here very often. x.x;; I explain...   Due to life issues, won't be able to do much on here very often. x.x;; I explain... EmptyDecember 2nd 2013, 1:55 pm

that's the other battle unfortunately. often times the only way to get that opportunity is to wait until after the chaos, a common outcome in the bible/real world, like when a life threatening car accident happens in order to have someone overcome alcoholism when they awake out of the coma. in that case pray the lords prayer and be ready for that opportunity when someone becomes broken and is ready to listen to wisdom with love, a.k.a. everyone's dad, GOD. it's all in the book Wink 

study 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Due to life issues, won't be able to do much on here very often. x.x;; I explain...   Due to life issues, won't be able to do much on here very often. x.x;; I explain... Empty

Back to top Go down

Due to life issues, won't be able to do much on here very often. x.x;; I explain...
Page 1 of 1