The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Apocalypse by RobiWanKen0bi, Cravd & MMV Team Updated 5/12/2014 - Page 3 Emptyby ralaco Today at 9:12 pm

» SPRITE REQUEST
Apocalypse by RobiWanKen0bi, Cravd & MMV Team Updated 5/12/2014 - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Today at 2:56 pm

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Apocalypse by RobiWanKen0bi, Cravd & MMV Team Updated 5/12/2014 - Page 3 Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:55 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Apocalypse by RobiWanKen0bi, Cravd & MMV Team Updated 5/12/2014 - Page 3 Emptyby BigPimp Today at 1:11 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Apocalypse by RobiWanKen0bi, Cravd & MMV Team Updated 5/12/2014

Go down 
+49
kanon44
Mazemerald
NinjaKombatZ
Fightfan
Laharl
NinjaRyu
Adminbot
fernandolemosfx7
logansam
Erroratu
OGSymbiote
dakidbanks
JARRO77
dralos
I-Skorp-I
Predator
tank402
warecus
Arkady
dev
BigPimp
animaraz
volzzilla
cravd
Colosse
CosmicToxin
galactus
carpa5
XXDreamBrotherXX
Anarky
DARK!!
tordello89
DimaLarin
BlueSpiderX
charlevicio
zequi007
hans2124
ReddBrink
Beto
wingnut
Cristianomelo
yolomate
Alan Joestar
Ax
dapodapo01
gartanham
kokehackz
crosspotts1.0
RobiWanKen0bi
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
cravd

Apocalypse by RobiWanKen0bi, Cravd & MMV Team Updated 5/12/2014 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse by RobiWanKen0bi, Cravd & MMV Team Updated 5/12/2014   Apocalypse by RobiWanKen0bi, Cravd & MMV Team Updated 5/12/2014 - Page 3 EmptyNovember 25th 2013, 11:52 am

Very Happy  wow impresionado, el resultado final es grandioso, igual descargar y a disfrutar de un buen chars gracias por la espera.
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 
wow impressed, the end result is great, just download and enjoy a good chars Thanks for waiting.
Apocalypse by RobiWanKen0bi, Cravd & MMV Team Updated 5/12/2014 - Page 3 670481599 
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse by RobiWanKen0bi, Cravd & MMV Team Updated 5/12/2014   Apocalypse by RobiWanKen0bi, Cravd & MMV Team Updated 5/12/2014 - Page 3 EmptyNovember 25th 2013, 12:12 pm

first time giving feedback in a long time so bear with me if lack a couple things
- great sprite work
- good job on the mixing of the voice work
- love the move concepts
- cannot get the giant stomp special to work. will flash purple, then nothing
- on ancient artillary hyper, the sprites for tubes off his arms is different from the rest of the character and it misses up close
- do not like the command string for teleport. maybe change it to b,f+ button and have him appear in 6 different locations (for example +Y will make you appear in the air in the middle of the screen)
- make the shockwaves special animate to the edge of the screen as opposed to disappearing after hitting P2 once
- loop the animation on the drill attack to animate longer
- the command string for energy globe (funky name too btw) hyper is awkward. change to d,df,f+PK
- had trouble jumping after the launcher
- a part of me thinks the animation speed for standing LK needs to be increased
- plz alter the sound when walking back and forward. it sounds like a suction cup attaching and re-attaching

good character, great work robi and to all involved in helping him Smile

Last edited by volzzilla on November 25th 2013, 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse by RobiWanKen0bi, Cravd & MMV Team Updated 5/12/2014   Apocalypse by RobiWanKen0bi, Cravd & MMV Team Updated 5/12/2014 - Page 3 EmptyNovember 25th 2013, 12:24 pm

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! Thanks for this excellent char, and for you work
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse by RobiWanKen0bi, Cravd & MMV Team Updated 5/12/2014   Apocalypse by RobiWanKen0bi, Cravd & MMV Team Updated 5/12/2014 - Page 3 EmptyNovember 25th 2013, 12:27 pm

BRAVO!
ps. hope to see huge mode implemented soon
Back to top Go down
RobiWanKen0bi

RobiWanKen0bi

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse by RobiWanKen0bi, Cravd & MMV Team Updated 5/12/2014   Apocalypse by RobiWanKen0bi, Cravd & MMV Team Updated 5/12/2014 - Page 3 EmptyNovember 25th 2013, 2:04 pm

Ax wrote:
I want nothing to do with it now. I'm sorry I ever started this thing. If I knew I would lose my integrity over this I would have never arranged these sprites together in the first place.
I'm sorry you've felt this way. I only tried to continue your work, because you've said you're retiring. And we all wanted a working Apocalypse. But when you've changed your mind I said I'll hand him back to you. You yourself said, you want me to continue your work and finally finish him.

This wouldn't be possible without you and out of respect I've credited you. I understand you probably had a bad day when you wrote that, but I don't think I've deserved that after all this time.

I've used to run a forum (still have it, but not very active anymore) and we used to make codes for headers/footers etc. That's why I've added that "do not claim..." text. I didn't know what is more proper for mugen.

Anyway I just wanted to say that in public. Oh and if you see the readme again, you can also see these lines:

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;DISCLAIMER:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Apocalypse and all related content are property of Marvel and Capcom. This is a free, non-profitable character made for M.U.G.E.N.
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Ax wrote:
Apparently I came off hostile in my first reply. I would like to apologize to everyone who worked on this. Sorry everyone.

But please remove my name.
Apology accepted. Smile 
If you're still insisting and you're 100% sure, I'll remove your name in the next update (which will be soon.)

hans2124 wrote:
Awersome char, please add AI.
I'll add proper AI, soon. I didn't have time for it.

yolomate wrote:
ok the char is great but  I problem...in specials this bug...
Please specify which special made that? Smile 

BigPimp wrote:
BRAVO!
ps. hope to see huge mode implemented soon
I'm going to do that in the future updates. Thanks! Wink

I would like to thank everyone for support. Please keep in mind, this is my first char and I'll fix things in the next update. Take care everyone! lol!
Back to top Go down
dev

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse by RobiWanKen0bi, Cravd & MMV Team Updated 5/12/2014   Apocalypse by RobiWanKen0bi, Cravd & MMV Team Updated 5/12/2014 - Page 3 EmptyNovember 25th 2013, 2:59 pm

It's really hard to see chars like Apocalypse or Sunfire released and be unable to play with them because of this computer crash. Oh well...
I enjoyed the video you posted.
I can clearly see the dedication you put in this character, and this is what creators need to have; a lot of dedication, and think twice before they release a rushed char. It was a pleasant surprise to see Mr. Sinister in that win pose, but at the same time I was wondering why you didn't used BiGPiMP's walking for Apocalypse? Now I'm dying to see who will be your next character. Are you willing to continue in the comic book zone?
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse by RobiWanKen0bi, Cravd & MMV Team Updated 5/12/2014   Apocalypse by RobiWanKen0bi, Cravd & MMV Team Updated 5/12/2014 - Page 3 EmptyNovember 25th 2013, 3:49 pm

@RobiwonKenobi,

Oh when I posted that other piece I wasn't talking about the character quality integrity. The character is fine, you did excellent work along with the others. I was talking about myself though. I am strictly all about sharing with no restraints - that integrity, and I just hate it when someone credits me saying that Ax doesn't allow anyone to use his sprites freely. Or that Ax insist on getting credit for everything he does because he's an elitist now with "us". I hate being credited.

I know a lot of creators that love to put their name on every single file in the character's data folder and it sickens me that they are that in love with themselves. I find it in the .cmd (multiple times, every 10-20 lines down...again!!!), the .cns files (same way), the .def files (same), and the .air (I'm not kidding, even this one). + readme files.

They even go as far as to code it in so it shows up in the debug display. Some even engrave their name in the character that so if it is removed, the character won't work at all in mugen. OMG!!!!!! affraid Some even molebox their games because they are paranoid about losing credit.

But I digress, the release of Apocalypse is great, congratulations once again. Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse by RobiWanKen0bi, Cravd & MMV Team Updated 5/12/2014   Apocalypse by RobiWanKen0bi, Cravd & MMV Team Updated 5/12/2014 - Page 3 EmptyNovember 25th 2013, 4:17 pm

Moleboxing isn't for protection of credits, is about protection of artwork created, not all creators want to share or in your case "open source" their material, i suggest that in future you post your sprites or sheetwork related to a character you are giving up on and post that as open source, (just like what chimoru did a few days ago) he wasn't keen on continuing jubilee and so he set it free for anyone to continue or complete, whoever takes over from that really can't make it "a closed source" but whatever they add to it can be, since it is what they have put into it after, that's my understanding, reading quotes from some other sites don't really adhere to a creators own preferences, and respect and credits are just common sense, i also suggest pms over confrontation, especially since it was a mis understanding over source material, not crediting to show off, i know robiwankonobi is not the type to go around being a show off, and its not fair to drop everyone who shows respect or credits or asks permissions into the box of "elitists" you seem to hate so much, maybe just a few words to those who upset you via pm, might calm down the "fight for what's right" that is brewing in your heart

i read the read me file, and even helped organise it, when i helped robi, with the testing if the character
its fine, there isn't anything different that i can see that is worth protesting about, robi is very grateful to be able to work on a character that came from your spritework, you'll need to come to grips with being a celebrity creator, coz ax that's what you are everytime you release a character mugen fans love
and being over humble to the point of arguments isn't really being a great role model for new creators of mugen

Last edited by Arkady on November 25th 2013, 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RobiWanKen0bi

RobiWanKen0bi

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse by RobiWanKen0bi, Cravd & MMV Team Updated 5/12/2014   Apocalypse by RobiWanKen0bi, Cravd & MMV Team Updated 5/12/2014 - Page 3 EmptyNovember 25th 2013, 4:25 pm

@Ax

I hope I didn't over credited myself... scratch Besides RobiWanKen0bi can practically be anyone. He's just a random guy who spent so much time and patience (not to mention money Razz) just to give the community a free, working boss character for mugen (just like all the other developers do).
So don't worry much about that and don't take everything so seriously. After all we're doing this just for the joy of the experience... and for fun. Wink

dev wrote:
I was wondering why you didn't used BiGPiMP's walking for Apocalypse? Now I'm dying to see who will be your next character. Are you willing to continue in the comic book zone?
BiGPiMP's walking? If you mean that one sprite (in my signature), then the answer is simple:
a) I made the current walk long before I got BigPimp's version
b) Too much time and work is required with that one. Maybe will use it in the future update.

The next character will be from Marvel comics..... it is a secret for now. Wink

@Arkady

I agree with you in both of your posts. lol! 
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse by RobiWanKen0bi, Cravd & MMV Team Updated 5/12/2014   Apocalypse by RobiWanKen0bi, Cravd & MMV Team Updated 5/12/2014 - Page 3 EmptyNovember 25th 2013, 4:35 pm

I don't know whether to lol!  or Apocalypse by RobiWanKen0bi, Cravd & MMV Team Updated 5/12/2014 - Page 3 1340147569 

But whatever, time to move on. With all due respect, Good day to you Mr.Arkady Apocalypse by RobiWanKen0bi, Cravd & MMV Team Updated 5/12/2014 - Page 3 705151839 
Back to top Go down
warecus

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse by RobiWanKen0bi, Cravd & MMV Team Updated 5/12/2014   Apocalypse by RobiWanKen0bi, Cravd & MMV Team Updated 5/12/2014 - Page 3 EmptyNovember 25th 2013, 5:08 pm

I like the char just a few things sprite wise could use some cleaning up. My main gripe is some discoloration and shared colors, almost makes it impossible to create a pal without a sprite or animation bleeding over. Maybe in the future update you separate the colors. And if you do it would be sweet to have animated series pal.

the walk forward and get hits is where the most coloring bleeding occurs, I looked at the sprites on those and something about them looks fuzzy reminds me of doomsday that was released here not too long ago maybe it's the program you are using idk.

some stuff I really like...the coding pretty interesting the way you set up his moves and such

I like the win poses where his face faces you...I just like all the win poses

the standing light kick (or knee) I like this basic attack, out of all your attack basic or otherwise is the smoothest and most consistent great job

look forward to your updates

but again before you go any further I would go through the sprites and make sure the colors are separated, you don't have to do a smart pal, just make sure it's clean
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse by RobiWanKen0bi, Cravd & MMV Team Updated 5/12/2014   Apocalypse by RobiWanKen0bi, Cravd & MMV Team Updated 5/12/2014 - Page 3 EmptyNovember 25th 2013, 5:41 pm

Can someone upload to 4shared please...mediafires only giving me 34kb of info then saying downloads completed.it would be greeeeaaaatly appreciated!!!! Thank you
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse by RobiWanKen0bi, Cravd & MMV Team Updated 5/12/2014   Apocalypse by RobiWanKen0bi, Cravd & MMV Team Updated 5/12/2014 - Page 3 EmptyNovember 25th 2013, 11:30 pm

For all winmugen fans, i really don't know how many times i have to say this, see your patch provider, if arachoman made the patch he will be the one to fix it

we as creators do not support winmugen, it is old and buggy, and creates problems, if arachoman cannot fix the issue, and you really want to play as apocalypse, download mugen 1.0, upgrade, there is no difference. It runs better, has less problems, and is more enjoyable, don't flood the release topic with bugs that are caused by winmugen please
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse by RobiWanKen0bi, Cravd & MMV Team Updated 5/12/2014   Apocalypse by RobiWanKen0bi, Cravd & MMV Team Updated 5/12/2014 - Page 3 EmptyNovember 26th 2013, 3:40 am

awesome release guys!!!
its cool char ilu 
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse by RobiWanKen0bi, Cravd & MMV Team Updated 5/12/2014   Apocalypse by RobiWanKen0bi, Cravd & MMV Team Updated 5/12/2014 - Page 3 EmptyNovember 26th 2013, 6:16 am

just for the record i support & play winmugen and mugen 1.1 zooming for personal gaming reasons tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse by RobiWanKen0bi, Cravd & MMV Team Updated 5/12/2014   Apocalypse by RobiWanKen0bi, Cravd & MMV Team Updated 5/12/2014 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Apocalypse by RobiWanKen0bi, Cravd & MMV Team Updated 5/12/2014
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next