The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Venom by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman updated Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 4:28 pm

» "Latverian Submarine" Doctor Doom Stage Version 2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-GO
Venom by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman updated Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 3:45 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Venom by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman updated Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 12:25 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Venom by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman updated Emptyby dauragoncmikado Yesterday at 9:15 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Venom by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman updated

Go down 
+4
kyoman
Snakebyte
Ax
YoungSamurai5
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

Venom by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman updated Empty
PostSubject: Venom by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman updated   Venom by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman updated EmptyOctober 15th 2012, 9:52 pm

Venom originally by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman

Venom by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman updated 1041946

here is the update http://www.mediafire.com/?2p02fuddza5lkta (or find in the Downloads page at the top of the page)

ax if you could please make this the official dl link for venom. dont want you guys hosting a glitchy character ha Razz

from the symbiote team :afro:

update includes numerous bug fixes and new palettes.

edit: new file link added

Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Venom by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman updated   Venom by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman updated EmptyOctober 16th 2012, 11:53 am

I've tried testing it and it gives me a palette error in fighter factory, it will not run?

Sorry to say that my friend.

Would it be too much trouble if you could check this issue? I will update the link anyway. Just thought I'd bring up this issue, just in case.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Venom by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman updated   Venom by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman updated EmptyOctober 17th 2012, 7:51 pm

Snakebyte wrote:
Sorry, minor correction, this is the actual link

http://www.mediafire.com/?2p02fuddza5lkta

I didn't fix the standing clsn properly in the version Young posted. That's the only difference and it's 100% my fault.

No idea what error you're getting, Ax. Works fine for me.

Venom by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman updated OHrVx

I get this, but maybe it's only a fighter factory error?
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Venom by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman updated   Venom by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman updated EmptyOctober 18th 2012, 11:43 am

I tried that before to and it gave me an error with the next pal anmed ultimate.

But I finally got it to work when I removed all pals except default pal to test it.

Venom looks and plays so well! His outro shadow thing is even better, his mouth moves now, right?

Definitely looks improved.
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Venom by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman updated   Venom by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman updated EmptyOctober 18th 2012, 11:28 pm

lol yea we didnt do any new sprite work haha. just code fixes and alignment issues
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Venom by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman updated   Venom by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman updated EmptyOctober 19th 2012, 5:10 am

Oh maybe I had some other version????
Back to top Go down
kyoman

kyoman

PostSubject: Venom by T.O.P.S and spaceman updated by Symbiote Team   Venom by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman updated EmptyOctober 19th 2012, 8:25 pm

Thanks for update.
For intro, you can maybe give Eddy various appearance : Policeman, Pastor, Gas employment, ...
Venom by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman updated Eddy_Policeman
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Venom by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman updated   Venom by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman updated EmptyOctober 20th 2012, 6:24 pm

great job by all involved in updating venom. due to how awesome your doing that was, i made it into its own new topic.

the old one was locked and can be read about here: http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t311-venom
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Venom by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman updated   Venom by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman updated EmptyDecember 25th 2012, 4:27 pm

first post in topic updated, along with subject changed, due to angelus really was not properly credited enough. an adjusted readme with a new DL will come in a few days.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Venom by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman updated   Venom by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman updated EmptyDecember 29th 2012, 6:00 pm

new link at: http://www.mediafire.com/?2p02fuddza5lkta

no new moves, just giving credit to angelus silverhead better Smile
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: Venom by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman updated   Venom by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman updated EmptyJanuary 2nd 2013, 12:00 pm

Very Happy Thanks for the update

gracias por la actualizacion
Back to top Go down
LALO27

LALO27

PostSubject: Re: Venom by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman updated   Venom by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman updated EmptyJanuary 3rd 2013, 1:03 pm

thanks man!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venom by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman updated   Venom by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman updated Empty

Back to top Go down

Venom by T.O.P.S, Angelus_Silverhead, and spaceman updated
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next