The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Jubilee - Open Source - Page 2 Emptyby brucewayne74 Today at 2:44 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Jubilee - Open Source - Page 2 Emptyby brucewayne74 Today at 2:43 am

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Jubilee - Open Source - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 10:58 pm

» chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres
Jubilee - Open Source - Page 2 Emptyby Darkburster1 Yesterday at 6:52 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Jubilee - Open Source

Go down 
+16
Fightfan
ReddBrink
Cristianomelo
RobiWanKen0bi
Mazemerald
crosspotts1.0
Pilgrim
Macaulyn
spidergoku
Beto
animaraz
JARRO77
Predator
XXDreamBrotherXX
Ax
Chimoru
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chimoru

Chimoru

Jubilee - Open Source - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jubilee - Open Source   Jubilee - Open Source - Page 2 EmptyNovember 24th 2013, 5:54 pm

Macaulyn wrote:
Look, I fixed this Jubilee, to reduce the damage of her hypers to normal, and she no longer recovers energy with hypers too:

http://www.4shared.com/rar/NNEHc2XI/ChimoruJubileeFixed.html?
http://www.mediafire.com/download/5bhxsp5gt58573r/JubileeFixed.rar
A MIRROR of your Fixed Jubilee link, at half size.
Back to top Go down
ReddBrink

ReddBrink

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee - Open Source   Jubilee - Open Source - Page 2 EmptyNovember 24th 2013, 6:58 pm

man that sucks i feel bad for you.
but always remember a phoenix will rise from its ashes
take care chimoru.
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee - Open Source   Jubilee - Open Source - Page 2 EmptyNovember 25th 2013, 5:29 pm

Just wanted to thank you guys for the support.  It's helping.  Was anyone interested in continuing her?
Back to top Go down
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee - Open Source   Jubilee - Open Source - Page 2 EmptyNovember 25th 2013, 10:48 pm

I thought Arkady was trying to organize a continuation in the other topic?
Back to top Go down
sky-79

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee - Open Source   Jubilee - Open Source - Page 2 EmptyNovember 26th 2013, 4:49 pm

Fightfan wrote:
I thought Arkady was trying to organize a continuation in the other topic?
The name is Sky79, I'm a spriter and not a bad one at that. If they can find a solid coder and are willing to finish this the right way-

Sign me up, I'll help.
Back to top Go down
Alan Joestar

Alan Joestar

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee - Open Source   Jubilee - Open Source - Page 2 EmptyNovember 26th 2013, 5:36 pm

Damn this is really bad news, something very similar happened to me a few years ago before i started doing stuff for mugen i sprites Characters in Jump Superstars Style for a Little Fighter 2 Mode i was working on. i Made over 100 characters for that game some with original spritesheets all togheter i worked so hard in that game and played it all the time...But One Day for some weird reason probably a virus or something a folder i have called Alan´s stuff where i had like 150 gb of content including the game (most of my music,comics all that) got erased.
I worked for about 2 or 3 years on that game.
I actually give the game to a friend of mine, but his usb memory got corrupted so i lost all of my stuff except for a early beta of that game with like 70 characters i had in a usb .
after that i never touched it again the amount of stuff i lost was way to much to even thinking about getting it back to it.
Eventually i came back to spriting and all of that but it did took me a while Like the others said you should take a break and give some time to yourself.
Back to top Go down
http://alan-san.deviantart.com/
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee - Open Source   Jubilee - Open Source - Page 2 EmptyNovember 26th 2013, 11:28 pm

Chimoru wrote:
Was anyone interested in continuing her?
Do not forget that PM about the plan MMV had to help you out regarding her completion.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
sky-79

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee - Open Source   Jubilee - Open Source - Page 2 EmptyDecember 7th 2013, 12:36 pm

Chimoru wrote:
Was anyone interested in continuing her?
I'm in, find a coder.
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee - Open Source   Jubilee - Open Source - Page 2 EmptyDecember 7th 2013, 4:02 pm

I might well be the coder Jubilee - Open Source - Page 2 311127478 just need to know what dose it need? Razz to me I just tested it seem good has is for a basic capcom char though I bet you wanted to add more?
Back to top Go down
http://jedex.webs.com/
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee - Open Source   Jubilee - Open Source - Page 2 EmptyDecember 7th 2013, 6:21 pm

She needs sprites!  She has placeholder stuff, but she's missing aerials and gethits. Her hyper have animations, but they but they are the basically same animations for every one, and it was my plan that they not be.
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee - Open Source   Jubilee - Open Source - Page 2 EmptyDecember 7th 2013, 6:36 pm

I see I guess sky-79 and me can take care of that though I'm not good at animation as mach sky-79 seems to be though. I'm good at making anything I edit with close base look good though. tongue

edit: BTW yeah this is still up to you can tell us what you need us to do to get her on the map Razz
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee - Open Source   Jubilee - Open Source - Page 2 EmptyDecember 8th 2013, 12:34 pm

I posted this in the other topic, but I wanted to cover this here too:

Not to burst the bubble of the other people offering to help, but from my understanding, the continuation of Jubilee is kinda covered.  Avalon was making whatever sprites still needed to be done.  After that, Arkady will take over with coding and also including a smart pal.  Her palette is a MESS. That's probably my fault...or Intensity's and mine.  I know nothing about palettes.

So Sky-70, whatever you may sprite might help, but I'm not sure JEDDragon can offer much due to coding already being covered. I appreciate the offer very much and I'm sure he'd do a fine job, he just got beat to the punch is all it is.

I think this might have been mentioned in an earlier post, but I just wanted to remind.
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee - Open Source   Jubilee - Open Source - Page 2 EmptyDecember 8th 2013, 12:40 pm

I also want to add a big thank you to all you guys for picking her up after what happened.  Yes, I'm still without a computer.  I tried working off a USB at a library computer...it didn't go well. There are certain blocks on there that disable my programs after a few minutes. So I watch the forums either from the library computer, or my phone. So I'm still around...but I'm also broke as a joke, so who knows when I'll have my own computer again to work with.  So I really do appreciate you guys not letting the project die.

You guys are the best!
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee - Open Source   Jubilee - Open Source - Page 2 EmptyDecember 8th 2013, 4:25 pm

kk Got now XD but I explained in my other so read it there XP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee - Open Source   Jubilee - Open Source - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jubilee - Open Source
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2