The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Jubilee - Open Source Emptyby Baelorn Today at 12:32 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Jubilee - Open Source Emptyby dauragoncmikado Today at 9:37 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Jubilee - Open Source Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
Jubilee - Open Source Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 5:26 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Jubilee - Open Source

Go down 
+16
Fightfan
ReddBrink
Cristianomelo
RobiWanKen0bi
Mazemerald
crosspotts1.0
Pilgrim
Macaulyn
spidergoku
Beto
animaraz
JARRO77
Predator
XXDreamBrotherXX
Ax
Chimoru
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chimoru

Chimoru

Jubilee - Open Source Empty
PostSubject: Jubilee - Open Source   Jubilee - Open Source EmptyNovember 24th 2013, 12:16 am

I mentioned this in her WIP thread, but my place got robbed and I lost basically everything I had MUGEN-related.  They took my computer and my external hard drive which housed all my backups, as well as some other stuff.  Needless to say, this has left me extremely frustrated and upset.  Having to start over seems like something I don't even want to think about right now.  So, I'm taking a break from MUGEN for a bit.  That being said. Searching thru what was left, I found a USB with an early backup of Jubilee on it.  That was ALL that was on there. Sounds great, except for the fact that I don't even want to look at it right now.  It's still pretty raw to me.  Losing everything.  I didn't think I'd be this upset, but I just lost years of work with everything I've done with MUGEN.  Some of you might understand that.

So If I'm abandoning it, that doesn't mean what I've done should go to waste, so I'm posting it here for whomever to take.  Whatever I do is open source, and since the people who contributed to ME gave me permission, I don't thin they'd mind if you guys have it.

Included is:

- the last backed up incomplete version of Jubilee I *did* save (Tho a lot is missing )
- The last set of sprites I had for her (tho a lot are now gone)
- Ripped sounds I just pulled from X-MEN legends.

Call it a cop-out, but I just can't do it right now.  This, combined with my increase of work at my job is making it difficult.

https://www.mediafire.com/?cpp6w1tgpc8d2ix

Also, M's Fixed Jubilee Link
http://www.mediafire.com/download/5bhxsp5gt58573r/JubileeFixed.rar

Last edited by Chimoru on November 24th 2013, 5:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee - Open Source   Jubilee - Open Source EmptyNovember 24th 2013, 12:24 am

This is terrible. In about a week or so you should check your local pawn shops, your laptop might appear in one of those shops.

I've never had my laptop stolen. this is just terrible. Yes a break would be best for you. Take as long as you need. No bad luck is hitting a lot of us I guess. maybe we were getting too prosperous here at mmv. in fact, this year a lot of members have had some kind of data loss incident. flammableking for one.

get plenty of rest and go see a movie. mmv will be right here when you get back someday. Like a Star @ heaven 
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee - Open Source   Jubilee - Open Source EmptyNovember 24th 2013, 4:24 am

My heart goes out to you man. I hate hearing this happen to anyone, let alone a friend... It really is a a shame if the community loses you. You burst onto the scene with so much potential, I truly believe you were destined to be one of the greats, I've experienced first hand the talent you have. I would be honored to carry on your Zatanna if you'd be so gracious as to let me

Again, my condolences. I was really looking forward to Shard but that loss is nothing compared to what you must be going through
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee - Open Source   Jubilee - Open Source EmptyNovember 24th 2013, 4:37 am

I downloaded this version and it is excellent and I think that if you completed the it to the end it would have been just super Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee - Open Source   Jubilee - Open Source EmptyNovember 24th 2013, 5:19 am

Realy Bad news......... i like too your jubilee, i see the video in youtube and she was Amazing Twisted Evil , you have very great talent and is sad hear these things..... hope you come back soon Man Smile 
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee - Open Source   Jubilee - Open Source EmptyNovember 24th 2013, 8:46 am

I also hope to come back soon mugen. With Zatanna, Jubilo or an entirely different character, but you get back. I understand, I had almost finished my Nick Fury when I lost all my equipment. First I thought the mugen and leave, then I said "Nick Fury and I will not repeat, I do not want to do it all again" But eventually I decided to pick up and finish it.
Find true friends in mugen and often share your progress with them, just one or two. Or try to have a copy of your work in your email.
Beyond the mugen, I hope that all the information I can retrieve order find yourself somehow.

Tambien espero que regreses pronto al mugen. Con Zatanna, Jubilo o un personaje totalmente distinto, pero que regreses. Te comprendo, yo tenía casi terminado mi Nick Fury cuando perdí todo mi equipo. Primero pensé en ya dejar el mugen, luego dije "A Nick Fury ya no lo voy a repetir, no quiero hacer todo de nuevo" Pero con el tiempo me animé a retomarlo y terminarlo.
Busca amigos de confianza en el mugen y comparte frecuentemente tus avances con ellos, solo uno o dos. O procura tener una copia de tu trabajo en tu correo electronico.
Más alla del mugen, espero que toda la información que hallas pedido puedas recuperarla de alguna manera.
Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee - Open Source   Jubilee - Open Source EmptyNovember 24th 2013, 9:16 am

Jubilee should be cursed, I think there will never be a decent version of it, I understand your drama if I lost some of my wips me retire immediately, leave everything opensouce was wise on their part.

perhaps there is a glimmer of hope to find your stuff, good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee - Open Source   Jubilee - Open Source EmptyNovember 24th 2013, 10:02 am

yo im very sry wat happen man i was hoping for this Jubilee to be ready but never give up on wat u are best at doing u may have got robbed but never let them robbed you of ur mugen spirit my friend.

im sure u get back on your game if not then u got friends here that will help make sure that Jubilee will never be forgotten remember that Smile

take care peace.
Back to top Go down
Macaulyn

Macaulyn

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee - Open Source   Jubilee - Open Source EmptyNovember 24th 2013, 11:15 am

Look, I fixed this Jubilee, to reduce the damage of her hypers to normal, and she no longer recovers energy with hypers too:

http://www.4shared.com/rar/NNEHc2XI/ChimoruJubileeFixed.html?
Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee - Open Source   Jubilee - Open Source EmptyNovember 24th 2013, 12:45 pm

I understand and it is normal that you want a vacation after this, your jubilee is the best we have had so far the mugen and anyone looking to finish it knows it's all because of you, so I hope you come back but only when you're ready to do
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee - Open Source   Jubilee - Open Source EmptyNovember 24th 2013, 1:27 pm

by far the best jubilee so far I would have released as is but im lazy so thank u
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee - Open Source   Jubilee - Open Source EmptyNovember 24th 2013, 1:48 pm

I DID STAY DEEPLY SAD FOR YOU!!!Jubilee - Open Source 629558521 

TO BE ROBBED IS VERY BAD,IT LET US MENTALLY WEAK...

BUT MORE IMPORTANT IS YOUR LIFE!

MATERIAL THINGS YOU WILL GET RECOVER.

IF YOU WANT SOME MUGEN STUFF AND WE CAN TO HELP YOU, IT´S JUST TO SAY!Jubilee - Open Source 670481599

SEEYA.
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee - Open Source   Jubilee - Open Source EmptyNovember 24th 2013, 2:08 pm

Thank you for the support guys.  It means a lot and I think it'll help me hold on until I get equipment back to keep working.  Whenever that will be.  Still, watching you guys at work fascinates me, so I'll be watching.
Back to top Go down
RobiWanKen0bi

RobiWanKen0bi

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee - Open Source   Jubilee - Open Source EmptyNovember 24th 2013, 3:15 pm

Man, I'm so sorry for you. I was really looking forward to your Jubilee, seeing how great your progress was with her. Crying or Very sad 

I don't know if this will help, but my laptop broke down a couple of times before and years of my work got vaporized. (Why don't we keep backups, I wonder? Jubilee - Open Source 2399657483 ). Anyway only after that I realized that this is only data, no need to worry about it. You've made it once, you can always do it again.

So just for now take a break and when the time comes, return to your work. You've hit bottom with this, so things can only get better from now on. Maybe your next version of Jubilee will be even better, who knows? :)Never give up! Take care, Chimoru! Wink
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee - Open Source   Jubilee - Open Source EmptyNovember 24th 2013, 5:26 pm

A pity that this has happened, most unfortunately bad things happen in our lives. even if it is not completed is already an extraordinary character, compared with the former jubilee the difference is immense.

Regardless of return now, tomorrow or simply don't come back, so only you will know how to respond, learn that their fire and their jubilee already are major contributions to the mugen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jubilee - Open Source   Jubilee - Open Source Empty

Back to top Go down

Jubilee - Open Source
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next