The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
What are the best versions of characters in your opinion? Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
What are the best versions of characters in your opinion? Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
What are the best versions of characters in your opinion? Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
What are the best versions of characters in your opinion? Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What are the best versions of characters in your opinion?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dakidbanks

What are the best versions of characters in your opinion? Empty
PostSubject: What are the best versions of characters in your opinion?   What are the best versions of characters in your opinion? EmptyOctober 29th 2013, 7:58 pm

I saw RED HOOD asked which version of Silver Surfer do people use and I was wondering the same about him and other characters and thought maybe we could use this topic for people to ask about what versions of characters do people like the best?

I've always wondered which versions of chars do people like the best because there's numerous versions out there of a lot and not all people like having multiple versions of chars in their rosters so I'll start it off... who made your fav version of said chars?

Captain America
Iron Man
Batman
Hulk
Flash
Joker
Venom
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: What are the best versions of characters in your opinion?   What are the best versions of characters in your opinion? EmptyOctober 29th 2013, 8:18 pm

AvX Cap America by Acey - Best smart pal and shield coding
Batman by Alucard - Again smart pal and the fact he has kryptonite ring against Supes and such
Flash by Sic1 - Combos and hypers
Ironman by Zvitor w colour sep and mvc3 sound patch - Just because
Savage Hulk - I forget who by, pretty sure it was a team but he's an absolute beast
Back to top Go down
dakidbanks

PostSubject: Re: What are the best versions of characters in your opinion?   What are the best versions of characters in your opinion? EmptyOctober 29th 2013, 8:22 pm

XXDreamBrotherXX wrote:
AvX Cap America by Acey - Best smart pal and shield coding
Batman by Alucard - Again smart pal and the fact he has kryptonite ring against Supes and such
Flash by Sic1 - Combos and hypers
Ironman by Zvitor w colour sep and mvc3 sound patch - Just because
Savage Hulk - I forget who by, pretty sure it was a team but he's an absolute beast
Haven't tried AvX Cap yet.... I always thought Ultimate Cap by Sic 1 was good too

Iron Man by Magus is good too but I do like Zvitor's.. where'd you get those patches BTW?

In regards to Batman, I've been torn between Alucard and the LOTDK 1

I think Savage Hulk is by Buyog but he was never updated unless you're talkin about the 1 by Xasor released this year
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: What are the best versions of characters in your opinion?   What are the best versions of characters in your opinion? EmptyOctober 29th 2013, 9:23 pm

You can find the ironman patches at IMT, they're awesome. Nah it wasn't the Buyog one so my guess its the other guys Smile
Ultimate cap is great as well as US Agent and Bucky Cap.
Whilst you're here you should pick up Ax's Ironman. It's a compilation of the best moves
Back to top Go down
dakidbanks

PostSubject: Re: What are the best versions of characters in your opinion?   What are the best versions of characters in your opinion? EmptyOctober 30th 2013, 12:42 am

XXDreamBrotherXX wrote:
You can find the ironman patches at IMT, they're awesome. Nah it wasn't the Buyog one so my guess its the other guys Smile
Ultimate cap is great as well as US Agent and Bucky Cap.
Whilst you're here you should pick up Ax's Ironman. It's a compilation of the best moves
I was thinking about that but no offense to Ax but I'm more of a fan of his sprites as opposed to his coding.
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: What are the best versions of characters in your opinion?   What are the best versions of characters in your opinion? EmptyOctober 30th 2013, 2:28 am

Ax can dish out some solid sprites,but still needs to work on his coding.

Anyway,
Ive had a pretty good ironman,by Koldskool i believe.
Best cap america is by Buckus
Batman is by Cybaster(The sprites might turn you away from him,tough)
I dont think there are any good Hulks out there yet
And i think Splode made a good Venom,i might be wrong though
DOnt know about Joker and Flash,but if you are taking ANY flash,Young Samurai converted the yellow one,whats his name?
Back to top Go down
dakidbanks

PostSubject: Re: What are the best versions of characters in your opinion?   What are the best versions of characters in your opinion? EmptyOctober 30th 2013, 10:56 am

Erroratu wrote:
Ax can dish out some solid sprites,but still needs to work on his coding.

Anyway,
Ive had a pretty good ironman,by Koldskool i believe.
Best cap america is by Buckus
Batman is by Cybaster(The sprites might turn you away from him,tough)
I dont think there are any good Hulks out there yet
And i think Splode made a good Venom,i might be wrong though
DOnt know about Joker and Flash,but if you are taking ANY flash,Young Samurai converted the yellow one,whats his name?
The yellow one he did was Kid Flash... I don't mind having multiple Flashes in the case of 1 is Kid Flash, 1 is regular Flash and 1 is JSA Flash but there's multiple red 1s.. a CVG one and a Sic-1

I heard about that Cap by Buckus but I could never find it... what makes it better than the rest?
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: What are the best versions of characters in your opinion?   What are the best versions of characters in your opinion? EmptyOctober 30th 2013, 12:39 pm

The fact that it was coded by Buckus makes it better than the rest,the guys a beast.
Unfortunately,i cant find him either,so fuck.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: What are the best versions of characters in your opinion?   What are the best versions of characters in your opinion? EmptyNovember 2nd 2013, 8:59 pm

i never understood why people would limit themselves to only 1 version of a character. often times alternate versions really rock. i have 5 hulks, 5 iron men, 3 supermen, 4 batman, that are all very different from each other and i like them all.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
lucaster

PostSubject: Re: What are the best versions of characters in your opinion?   What are the best versions of characters in your opinion? EmptyNovember 2nd 2013, 10:51 pm

volzzilla wrote:
i never understood why people would limit themselves to only 1 version of a character. often times alternate versions really rock. i have 5 hulks, 5 iron men, 3 supermen, 4 batman, that are all very different from each other and i like them all.
What are the best versions of characters in your opinion? Tumblr_lwvp35W8YD1qii6tmo1_400

I have 2 invisiblewoman, 2 Supermen, 3 Batman, 3 silver Sufer, 2 Luke Cage, 2 Atom, 2 Superboy and 3 Joker...

So I don't get either why we have to choose the best ones ?! It's not a competition.

Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: What are the best versions of characters in your opinion?   What are the best versions of characters in your opinion? EmptyNovember 3rd 2013, 3:50 am

I dont have a single Hulk,Ironman,Superman,Batman,Luke Cage,Joker nor do i have silver surfer
riiiggghhht 
Back to top Go down
dakidbanks

PostSubject: Re: What are the best versions of characters in your opinion?   What are the best versions of characters in your opinion? EmptyNovember 3rd 2013, 12:32 pm

Not really so a competition... its just some people have 2 rosters.. 1 that holds a lot and 1 that holds minimum. For the smaller roster, I like to have 1 of each although I'm open to having the other ones as hidden chars. I just don't know which ones I'd prefer for the smaller roster. Of course in my bigger roster I just include everyone multiple times to fill space
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: What are the best versions of characters in your opinion?   What are the best versions of characters in your opinion? EmptyNovember 4th 2013, 6:57 am

I agree with this entirely. I have one small "full game-esque" that's kept neat and tidy at all times. Whereas, my other one is more of a compilation/char warehouse, using EVE Battle screenpack, which is where I keep my 6 Cykes, 5 Wolvies, and so on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are the best versions of characters in your opinion?   What are the best versions of characters in your opinion? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are the best versions of characters in your opinion?
Page 1 of 1