The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic VS : Athena
What music are you currently listening too? - Page 5 Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
What music are you currently listening too? - Page 5 Emptyby marvel Yesterday at 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
What music are you currently listening too? - Page 5 Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

» I never shared adult content, please remove this topic
What music are you currently listening too? - Page 5 Emptyby pseudoingles May 14th 2024, 4:26 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What music are you currently listening too?

Go down 
+34
LESSARD
patz2509
Darthpool
Dynatron
Doom
Playing Enemy
jr11neymar
yolomate
Yunnin
WADEPOOL
Shinkemaster
xSHINIGAMIx
zombiebrock
The MegaBrony
Phantomentity
Mistah Jorge
Tha_Emperor
Werewood
Bull Demon
Navana
Reincidence
DarthPhoenix99
kokehackz
OGSymbiote
Arkady
volzzilla
XXDreamBrotherXX
Erroratu
BlueSpiderX
Chimoru
Mach3
Ax
Adminbot
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Doom

Doom

What music are you currently listening too? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What music are you currently listening too?   What music are you currently listening too? - Page 5 EmptyMarch 20th 2016, 1:27 am

Alejandro Sanz [from Spain]

It is a very emotional letter if you have a child. ilu
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: What music are you currently listening too?   What music are you currently listening too? - Page 5 EmptyApril 28th 2016, 4:22 pm

ESP Ra. De. - RAGING DECIDE (Boss BGM):

The music is so techie! What music are you currently listening too? - Page 5 3b77fbf9d9a3bc8781fe37f55598d4ed
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Shinkemaster

Shinkemaster

PostSubject: Re: What music are you currently listening too?   What music are you currently listening too? - Page 5 EmptyApril 29th 2016, 8:00 pm

NAIVE / Наив - V Borbe

One of the songs from the game "Streets of Moscow" :3
Back to top Go down
http://shinkenmaster.deviantart.com/
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: What music are you currently listening too?   What music are you currently listening too? - Page 5 EmptyMay 6th 2016, 6:26 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Dynatron

Dynatron

PostSubject: Re: What music are you currently listening too?   What music are you currently listening too? - Page 5 EmptyMay 29th 2016, 3:12 pm

It's not as catchy as the Samba De Amigo theme from the first game, but it has a better structure.
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: What music are you currently listening too?   What music are you currently listening too? - Page 5 EmptyJune 17th 2016, 12:01 am

Back to top Go down
Playing Enemy

Playing Enemy

PostSubject: Re: What music are you currently listening too?   What music are you currently listening too? - Page 5 EmptyJuly 8th 2016, 2:17 am

Just started playing my guitar after a year of absence which is the longest in 10 years for me. Thankfully I was reminded why I started to begin with. RIP DD.

Good Harley song if you ride

Please tell me I'm not the only one that bleeds this music. I know some of you rock the f*ck out once and a while in between listening to your Capcom soundtracks or whatever else gets you going.
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: What music are you currently listening too?   What music are you currently listening too? - Page 5 EmptySeptember 28th 2016, 7:13 am

[EZ2DJ : 1st] 5K Street (1) Look Out [EZ]:

* in fact EZ2DJ is the only rhythm game I have ever played and liked......... Arrow
   What music are you currently listening too? - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIrO_4TEKMFOZsPkvyp8OETHjWZ9wsGRnfkcpIpIhNG1KUPXZq
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: What music are you currently listening too?   What music are you currently listening too? - Page 5 EmptyOctober 1st 2016, 3:12 pm

What music are you currently listening too? - Page 5 Giphy
Back to top Go down
patz2509

patz2509

PostSubject: Re: What music are you currently listening too?   What music are you currently listening too? - Page 5 EmptyOctober 1st 2016, 6:42 pm

Recently I discovered a one-hit wonder band (Powerman 5000- When Worlds Collide) but I found other jewels from them:

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

And this Mashup that I love:

sunny  sunny
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: What music are you currently listening too?   What music are you currently listening too? - Page 5 EmptyOctober 1st 2016, 7:18 pm

Me encantó tu banda "Powerman 5000" ... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
patz2509

patz2509

PostSubject: Re: What music are you currently listening too?   What music are you currently listening too? - Page 5 EmptyOctober 1st 2016, 9:53 pm

Doom wrote:
Me encantó tu banda "Powerman 5000" ... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Q bueno q t gusto hermano What music are you currently listening too? - Page 5 670481599 What music are you currently listening too? - Page 5 670481599
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: What music are you currently listening too?   What music are you currently listening too? - Page 5 EmptyApril 8th 2017, 4:53 am

爱殇 by 董贞:

This is a China music video that shows some scenes from a tv drama 无心法师 (Wu Xin The Monster Killer ).  cyclops  3:35 shows the final battle of the Monster Killer 无心 and the Monster Witch Boss 岳绮罗, and to me the Monster Witch Boss 岳绮罗 looks like a very interesting boss (she cuts papers and makes paper dolls as her assists/helpers), and if someone cares to make some sprites of her, then I will definitely try to mugenize her! geek

What music are you currently listening too? - Page 5 3o7btPh10dbwMM2Zna
in case giphy not working for you...:
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: What music are you currently listening too?   What music are you currently listening too? - Page 5 EmptyApril 8th 2017, 7:48 am

It depends my mood: What music are you currently listening too? - Page 5 2800933067

Trova: Abel velazquez "el mago", raul ornelas, edgar oceranski, carlos macias, david filio, fernando delgadillo, etc.

Metal: Anabantha, Rhapsody of Fire, Iron maiden, Scorpions, Guns & roses, etc.
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: What music are you currently listening too?   What music are you currently listening too? - Page 5 EmptyMay 3rd 2017, 8:33 am

Re-visiting this Umineko anime opening..................What music are you currently listening too? - Page 5 SUs1EzO

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What music are you currently listening too?   What music are you currently listening too? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

What music are you currently listening too?
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next