The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 8   Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 8   Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 8   Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 8   Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 8

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EM20XX

EM20XX

Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 8   Empty
PostSubject: Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 8    Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 8   EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 6:38 pm

Here is the V2 Demo 8 of my SFZ game. I’m up to 30 characters each with 3 supers, 4 specials and 2 throws (one back and one forward) . I added Adon, Ingrid, Dee Jay and Blanka also fixed many bug Issues. I added more trainers to the bonus stages and more extra stages for 2p modes.

Info: This game is based off the Street fighter Alpha games but is meant to be more of a revision. I rewrote some of the stories and redid some of the moves to my liking. I redid the moves because I wanted the fighting to be easier and not as complicated. Sorry if anyone does not like these changes but the game is meant not to be a copy but what I would like to see in the game.

Warning: I do use other people’s work that I have edited a great deal. I have tried contacting some of the creators but not all contacted me back. If this is an issue for any of the creators I will take down the game if needed. I made this game mainly for fun and I did put tones of work into it so please give it a try, I’m sure any Street Fighter fan would love it.

Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 8   Mugeerewwn001
Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 8   Mugqweqen004

Only 2 more releases of my SFZ V2 game left! It’s coming along great hope everyone else feels the same.

Thank You to:
Code:
Characters/ Original Creators

Adon/Orochi N and Hh (Cold not find E-mail to ask permission)
Rage Adon/Shin Hi (Cold not find E-mail to ask permission)
Akuma/M.M.R.(Cold not find E-mail to ask permission)
Balrog/N64Mario (Got permission)
Birdie/Jin Kazama (Cold not find E-mail to ask permission)
Blanka/Hh
Cammy/Luvly Angel & JinKazama8
Charlie/N64Mario
Chun-Li/ER
Classic Chun-Li/shafcti
Cody/Gou-San
Cursor/N64Mario
Dan Hibiki/P.O.T.S.
Dee Jay/N64Mario
Dhalsim/3ha
Eagle/Byakko
Erika/E.R.
Evil Ryu/MystikBlaze
Fei-Long/N64Mario
Gen/Luvly Angel
Guillotine Gen/Amanojaku
Go/N64Mario
Guile/N64Mario
Guy/Splode
E.HONDA/Hh (Cold not find E-mail to ask permission)
Ingrid/Beximus
Iori/Orochi Herman
Juni/M.M.R.
Karin/Orochi Herman
Ken/Tenshin
Maki/Hh (Cold not find E-mail to ask permission)
M.Bison/N64Mario
Oyaji/N64Mario
Psy Akuma/????
Psy Bison/B.Skryo-Rextrion
R.Mika/TAMAGO
Rolento/Tenshin
Rose/Juke Kisaragi
Ryu/N64Mario
Sagat/Adamskie
Rage Sagat/Dragoon316
Sakura/Adamskie
Sean/Falchion22 & N64Mario
Shin Akuma/VK and Tenebrous
Shin Bison/VK & Terry Kuo & Tenebrous
Sodom/Splode
Classic Sodom/M.M.R.
T.Hawk/N64Mario
Vega/N64Mario
Yun/Warusaki3
Zangief/M.M.R.
Hugo/GM
Training 1/Neo-Kamek
Training 11/P.O.T.S.
Training 111/Kamek
Red Cyclone/O Ilusionista
Sagat stance/chuchoryu

Survival Mode fonts/Igniz the Saiai-jin

Screen Pack By TRIALFORCE (Cold not find E-mail to ask permission)

ORIGINAL GAME AND IDEAS FROM CAPCOM
PUT TOGETHER BY ME EM20XX!!

Special thanks to Koga for the origin ending Code not sure about who originally created the Intro codes but thanks to them too!

A great big thanks to kkhohoho for doing all the demo testing. He was a huge help...

BIG THANKS TO ALL THE STAGE CREATORS AND ANYONE I MIGHT OF LEFT OUT IF YOU THINK YOU SHOULD BE ON THE LIST OF NAMES PLZ E-MAIL ME AT EM20XX@aol.com

Also if anyone of the original creators has a problem with this game plz E-mail me and maybe we can come up with something or if i have to i will take down the game.
Get it at my site: http://mugenandgames.webs.com/
Back to top Go down
Macaulyn

Macaulyn

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 8    Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 8   EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 7:31 pm

Why is Juni in and Juli not?
Back to top Go down
EM20XX

EM20XX

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 8    Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 8   EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 7:36 pm

I’m still not sure if I will put her in V3 or not. My reason for this is I don’t really feel the need for 2 doll characters. Not to say she won’t be in the game later though but if so it won’t be till last release.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 8    Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 8   EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 8:05 pm

I like that the roster size isn't ridiculously huge like so many mugen collections. You can actually see the character! I like that part! Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 8   311127478 
Back to top Go down
EM20XX

EM20XX

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 8    Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 8   EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 8:12 pm

Thanks! I wanted to make 3 of the SFZ games the first was a bit buggy so I started V2 and this one will be basic characters but with well done coding (Hopefully). V3 will have the bottom part filled but these characters will be unlockable. I’m still unsure who will make it in V3 but I think it’s going to be kickass when done.
Back to top Go down
Macaulyn

Macaulyn

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 8    Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 8   EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 8:32 pm

By the way, why do you use Beximus' Ingrid as a base for yours? It doesn't have the same gameplay as her SFA3Max incarnation. I'd recomend you to use CrazyKoopa's version, since it looks like more, except in a CvS-ish mode.
Back to top Go down
EM20XX

EM20XX

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 8    Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 8   EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 8:35 pm

Try her out but I just love her style she came out well in my eye's
Back to top Go down
Macaulyn

Macaulyn

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 8    Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 8   EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 8:40 pm

EM20XX wrote:
Try her out but I just love her style she came out well in my eye's
The choice is yours, but I'm just saying it wouldn't look like the real SFZ style Ingrid. I suggest you to think about it.
Back to top Go down
EM20XX

EM20XX

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 8    Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 8   EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 8:45 pm

I know and I appreciate your suggestion and if I wanted to get this game like Street Fighter Max I would but this game is meant to be my own style of play mixed with the SFZ style. I know it sounds kind of like a cop-out lol but it’s just a vision I have of how I would like this game to be.
Back to top Go down
Macaulyn

Macaulyn

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 8    Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 8   EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 8:50 pm

As I said, the choice is yours. Good luck with the rest of the game, its looking very good.
Back to top Go down
EM20XX

EM20XX

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 8    Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 8   EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 8:55 pm

Thanks! I hope you enjoy it and if you have any other suggestions or see any bug issues you can P.M. me or post it here. I have plenty of time till next release so I will take all of it into consideration.
Back to top Go down
Macaulyn

Macaulyn

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 8    Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 8   EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 9:10 pm

EM20XX wrote:
Thanks! I hope you enjoy it and if you have any other suggestions or see any bug issues you can P.M. me or post it here. I have plenty of time till next release so I will take all of it into consideration.
I just remembered, Poison has SFA-styled sprites despite her appearence in SFIII. Would you add her?
Back to top Go down
EM20XX

EM20XX

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 8    Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 8   EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 10:07 pm

I may, V3 will have 12 more characters but i'm not 100% set on who they all will be. I will look into putting her in.
Back to top Go down
Macaulyn

Macaulyn

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 8    Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 8   EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 11:16 am

EM20XX wrote:
I may, V3 will have 12 more characters but i'm not 100% set on who they all will be. I will look into putting her in.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 8    Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 8   Empty

Back to top Go down

Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 8
Page 1 of 1