The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 7! Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 7! Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 7! Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 7! Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 7!

Go down 
+2
wingnut
EM20XX
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
EM20XX

EM20XX

Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 7! Empty
PostSubject: Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 7!   Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 7! EmptyMay 29th 2013, 12:51 pm

Here is the V2 Demo 7 of my SFZ game. I’m up to 26 characters each with 3 supers, 4 specials and 2 throws (one back and one forward) . I added E.Honda, T.Hawk, Gen and Cammy also fixed many bug Issues (Mostly with Sean and Sakura). I added more trainers to the bonus stages and more extra stages for 2p modes.

Info: This game is based off the Street fighter Alpha games but is meant to be more of a revision. I rewrote some of the stories and redid some of the moves to my liking. I redid the moves because I wanted the fighting to be easier and not as complicated. Sorry if anyone does not like these changes but the game is meant not to be a copy but what I would like to see in the game.

Warning: I do use other people’s work that I have edited a great deal. I made this game mainly for fun and I did put tones of work into it so please give it a try, I’m sure any street fighter fan would love it.

Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 7! Mugen021

http://mugenandgames.webs.com/
Back to top Go down
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 7!   Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 7! EmptyMay 30th 2013, 11:37 pm

Cool!!
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 7!   Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 7! EmptyMay 31st 2013, 10:49 am

Very cool. Storylines are very important to a full game I think. This will be a fun break! I will try this. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
EM20XX

EM20XX

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 7!   Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 7! EmptyMay 31st 2013, 2:58 pm

Thanks! It’s not typical SFZ style but I tried to make the controls easy and fun. I’m new here too! Sorry for not giving much of an introduction.
Back to top Go down
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 7!   Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 7! EmptyJune 2nd 2013, 10:58 am

So you edited all the work to play the same way and had similar graphics? Thats good if you did. May I ask who all by who you edited please?
Back to top Go down
EM20XX

EM20XX

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 7!   Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 7! EmptyJune 2nd 2013, 2:50 pm

Sure! I usually add a thank you list to my post I must of forgot this time. Check my game out and tell me what you think. I could use any advice and it’s not just some compilation it’s hard work and edits to make the game more balanced

Characters/ Original Creators

Adon/Hh (Cold not find E-mail to ask permission)
Rage Adon/Shin Hi (Cold not find E-mail to ask permission)
Akuma/M.M.R.(Cold not find E-mail to ask permission)
Balrog/N64Mario (Got permission)
Birdie/Jin Kazama (Cold not find E-mail to ask permission)
Blanka/Gou-San
Cammy/Luvly Angel & JinKazama8
Charlie/N64Mario
Chun-Li/ER
Classic Chun-Li/shafcti
Cody/Gou-San
Cursor/N64Mario
Dan Hibiki/P.O.T.S.
Dee Jay/N64Mario
Dhalsim/3ha
Eagle/Byakko
Erika/E.R.
Evil Ryu/MystikBlaze
Fei-Long/N64Mario
Gen/Luvly Angel
Guillotine Gen/Amanojaku
Go/N64Mario
Guile/N64Mario
Guy/Splode
E.HONDA/Hh (Cold not find E-mail to ask permission)
Ingrid/Beximus
Iori/Orochi Herman
Juni/M.M.R.
Karin/Orochi Herman
Ken/Tenshin
Maki/Hh (Cold not find E-mail to ask permission)
M.Bison/N64Mario
Oyaji/N64Mario
Psy Akuma/????
Psy Bison/B.Skryo-Rextrion
R.Mika/TAMAGO
Rolento/Tenshin
Rose/Juke Kisaragi
Ryu/N64Mario
Sagat/Adamskie
Rage Sagat/Dragoon316
Sakura/Adamskie
Sean/Falchion22 & N64Mario
Shin Akuma/VK and Tenebrous
Shin Bison/VK & Terry Kuo & Tenebrous
Sodom/Splode
Classic Sodom/M.M.R.
T.Hawk/N64Mario
Vega/N64Mario
Yun/Warusaki3
Zangief/M.M.R.
Hugo/GM
Training 1/Neo-Kamek
Training 11/P.O.T.S.
Training 111/Kamek
Red Cyclone/O Ilusionista
Sagat stance/chuchoryu

Survival Mode fonts/Igniz the Saiai-jin

Screen Pack By TRIALFORCE (Cold not find E-mail to ask permission)

ORGINAL GAME AND IDEAS FROM CAPCOM
PUT TOGETHER BY ME EM20XX!!

Special thanks to Koga for the origin ending Code not sure about who originally created the Intro codes but thanks to them too!

A great big thanks to kkhohoho for doing all the demo testing. He was a huge help...

BIG THANKS TO ALL THE STAGE CREATORS AND ANYONE I MIGHT OF LEFT OUT IF YOU THINK YOU SHOULD BE ON THE LIST OF NAMES PLZ E-MAIL ME AT EM20XX@aol.com

Also if anyone of the orginal creators has a problam with this game plz E-mail me and maybe we can come up with something or if i have to i will take down the game.

Back to top Go down
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 7!   Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 7! EmptyJune 2nd 2013, 7:20 pm

If you are contacted, do not worry about taking the character out. Just continue to give credit and maybe focus on finding a way to give it more if needed.
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 7!   Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 7! EmptyJune 3rd 2013, 2:16 pm

Here is my Old Sagat, really very good, this project is good amigo...some Seth edit for this project?
Back to top Go down
EM20XX

EM20XX

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 7!   Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 7! EmptyJune 3rd 2013, 3:35 pm

Yeah, I haven’t put Sagat in just yet but I plan on making him soon. I’m going to do a 2nt Sagat down the line too based off your newer one. This is V2 of my game but once V2 is done there will be a V3 and that one will have the newer Sagat.

As for Seth I’m still not sure but If I do put him in it will be in V3
Back to top Go down
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 7!   Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 7! EmptyJune 3rd 2013, 10:47 pm

Chuchoryu, why don't you join forces with him regarding your Street Fighter project?
Back to top Go down
EM20XX

EM20XX

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 7!   Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 7! EmptyJune 4th 2013, 1:23 am

I’m sure he’s busy with his own stuff. I like to keep things solo but if anyone wants to contribute stuff I’ll consider it. I could always use ideas for the screen pack or if anyone finds bug issues feel free to PM me with any issues you find.
Back to top Go down
Kaze No Ken

Kaze No Ken

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 7!   Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 7! EmptyJune 17th 2013, 4:30 am

Really like your project  always wait new updates! About editing characters many questions : editing you blocking many super moves original character,do not work throws,do only two palettes! Why not just add original characters AI patches without editing,everything else is fine! Thanks for the work! Cool
Back to top Go down
EM20XX

EM20XX

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 7!   Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 7! EmptyJune 17th 2013, 1:07 pm

I’m happy you like the game! Sorry I don’t get some of your questions. Maybe you’re confused by the fighting style. I made a lot of changes from the original SFZ. The fighting is very different and original.
The hits and throws go like so:

Low punch - Z
Medium punch  - X
High punch/Close punch - C
Forward Punch & back Punch - F,C/B,C

Recovery-1; a+b
Throw-1; F, a+b

Low kick - A
Medium kick- S
High kick/Close kick - D
Forward kick & back kick - F,D/B,D

Recovery-2; x+y
Throw-2; F, x+y

3 supers, 4 specials and 2 throws for all but if you need to know what they are go into the move list folder. There are some moves that require the start button like “Shun Goku Satsu” but they are not listed. I only want two palettes and I think I started this because of some bug issues I had with the palettes. Palettes are not a big deal to me and if someone wanted to add more they could. I might have fixed the palette issue anyway I’m not really sure. As for AI I think it’s good unless you’re talking about making extra pals for some of the characters witch I did!

Extra modes:
Some chars have a secret versions of themselves they are...

Dark Hadou - Highlight Ryu Hold down Enter then press A at the select screen.

Dark Sakura - Highlight Sakura Hold down Enter then press A at the select screen.

Bruce Lee's Spirit - Highlight Fei-Long Hold down Enter then press A at the select screen.

Cody The Convict - Highlight Cody Hold down Enter then press A at the select screen.

Sonic Guile - Highlight Guile Hold down Enter then press A at the select screen.
Back to top Go down
Kaze No Ken

Kaze No Ken

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 7!   Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 7! EmptyJune 17th 2013, 2:12 pm

Sorry for my translator! In general, keep up the good work! Basically your editing is impressive,thank you! How soon will your new update? Cool
Back to top Go down
EM20XX

EM20XX

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 7!   Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 7! EmptyJune 17th 2013, 3:58 pm

Thanks! I’m shooting for my next update to be my birthday 9/25 but it really depends on how things are going.
Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 7! Cx7c6d0oo
Here is a look at who i'm working on now..

Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 7! Tkyu8uvg3
Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 7! Mugen009
Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 7! Cx7c6d0oo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 7!   Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 7! Empty

Back to top Go down

Street Fighter Zero V2 Demo 7!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next