The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release) - Page 3 Emptyby dev Today at 4:47 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release) - Page 3 Emptyby dauragoncmikado Today at 9:20 am

» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release) - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release) - Page 3 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 12:56 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release)

Go down 
+7
Fightfan
NinjaRyu
Trojanman704
12345rSTREET
Ax
flammableking
Varia the Hunter
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Varia the Hunter

Varia the Hunter

Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release)   Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release) - Page 3 EmptyOctober 14th 2013, 5:20 pm

Okay, I'll make a quick video of it to show you ASAP.

On another note... Power Bomb done! Samus can now blow enemies sky high. :twisted:One more Super, then on to her other tweaks.

EDIT
Here's a video. I'll probably re-adjust the positioning of the Power Bomb's explosion.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Varia31
Varia the Hunter

Varia the Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release)   Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release) - Page 3 EmptyNovember 3rd 2013, 3:35 pm

Okay, bit of an update. Progress is slow, sadly, but she now has an alternate win pose where she nonchalantly dusts off her cannon. I also have an alternate idle pose, but I'm trying to implement that properly.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release)   Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release) - Page 3 EmptyNovember 3rd 2013, 3:37 pm

I like the way that power bomb just pops Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release) - Page 3 311127478 
Back to top Go down
Varia the Hunter

Varia the Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release)   Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release) - Page 3 EmptyNovember 4th 2013, 5:10 am

The way it pops out of the Morph Ball, or the way it explodes? lol
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release)   Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release) - Page 3 EmptyNovember 4th 2013, 10:09 am

Varia31 wrote:
Okay, bit of an update. Progress is slow, sadly, but she now has an alternate win pose where she nonchalantly dusts off her cannon. I also have an alternate idle pose, but I'm trying to implement that properly.

many thanks for the news Varia31 its nice to know that
samus is getting there Very Happy  and I like the sound of the alternate
win pose by the way sounds great Cool Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release) - Page 3 670481599 

and good luck with the alternate idle pose as well Varia31 Smile
Back to top Go down
Varia the Hunter

Varia the Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release)   Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release) - Page 3 EmptyNovember 5th 2013, 8:00 pm

Okay, throw FIXED! Finally got around to that. Only thing is, now everyone seems to vanish upon being thrown, and only pop up again after landing. This doesn't happen when my Samus gets thrown by herself though. Am I guessing that people commonly don't use 820 as the "thrown" state?
Back to top Go down
Varia the Hunter

Varia the Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release)   Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release) - Page 3 EmptyNovember 8th 2013, 9:39 am

Okay, her level 3 Super is nearly ready, but I need a bit of help. Can somebody please tell me how to make a projectile pass through an enemy? I don't want her ship to disappear when it hits. And also, what do I need to apply to the Ice Beam code to freeze an enemy?
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release)   Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release) - Page 3 EmptyNovember 9th 2013, 9:22 am

loving this WIP Smile

to answer the questions:
- not sure i get what you are saying with the projectile. not give it a clsn?
- there is a frozen state can apply to a character. google buyog and look at his character named ice. might give you the reference you need
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Varia the Hunter

Varia the Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release)   Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release) - Page 3 EmptyNovember 9th 2013, 12:42 pm

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. It was actually really simple to do.
Figured it out! Now to apply the Ice Beam sprites...
Back to top Go down
Varia the Hunter

Varia the Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release)   Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release) - Page 3 EmptyNovember 10th 2013, 8:25 pm

Aaaaand, she's finished!!! :DThere were only two things I couldn't figure out, and that was the opponent vanishing when thrown (which I couldn't seem to resolve no matter what), and I was having issues adding footstep sounds to her run. She does have footstep sounds on her walk and backwards walk, so it isn't too big of a deal.

*whew* I need a break. lol After I release her, I have a video ready to show her off, which I will put up along with her. I will see what I can do about the throw thing, but I'm sure if someone wants to, they'll fix it as well, and maybe add extra color schemes, which I sadly didn't add since I'm no good at it. However, I did add an alternate idle state and intro animation. They are triggered by selecting what would be her second palette, so I added that little extra at least, for those who want to choose what idle pose they like better.

She'll be released very soon. Hope y'all look forward to her!

As a bonus for your awesome support, here's her alternate idle pose to look at!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release)   Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3