The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release) - Page 2 Emptyby yolomate Today at 11:12 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release) - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release) - Page 2 Emptyby dev Yesterday at 4:47 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release) - Page 2 Emptyby dauragoncmikado Yesterday at 9:20 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release)

Go down 
+7
Fightfan
NinjaRyu
Trojanman704
12345rSTREET
Ax
flammableking
Varia the Hunter
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NinjaRyu

Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release)   Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 18th 2013, 12:38 pm

great work Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release) - Page 2 705151839 
Back to top Go down
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release)   Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 18th 2013, 11:43 pm

Looks beautiful. Can you please tell us about your planned moveset more?
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release)   Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 19th 2013, 6:23 am

I think she should have a mega-beam as a hyper! OvO If she ends up having hypers, at least. ovo;;
Back to top Go down
Varia the Hunter

Varia the Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release)   Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 19th 2013, 6:30 am

Thank you.
Her moveset consists of what I showed in the videos, but what I have done now that I haven't made a video of yet is:
-Her Wave Beam
-Her Plasma Beam
-An aerial somersault kick
-A crouching palm strike
-A crouching backhand with her cannon (to trip)
-Faster movement
-Explosion for Morph Ball bomb changed to blue
-New sound effects
-A throw (which still needs work)
-Glowing effects for idle state

Planned moves
-Charge Beam Shot
-Super Missile
-A second air attack; I had planned on doing an aerial spin kick, but I'm leaning towards dropping a Morph Ball bomb in mid air now.
-A short Speed Booster burst as a dash attack
-Possibly adding the ability to roll forward with the ground bomb drop instead of only backwards.
And at least one Hyper
Either:
-Phazon Beam for level 1
-Power Bomb for level 3
If I really want to though, and I think I can pull it off, I'll probably just do both.

EDIT
I got her dash attack, Speed Booster Burst, working. It looks pretty awesome!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Varia31
DukeNukem 2417

DukeNukem 2417

PostSubject: Re: Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release)   Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 3:26 pm

This is very, VERY good stuff---it'll be awesome to have a fully-3D Samus in MUGEN. Cool 
Back to top Go down
Varia the Hunter

Varia the Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release)   Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 6:56 am

Thank ya, Duke!

Here's a new video update for y'all. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NinjaRyu

PostSubject: Re: Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release)   Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 8:25 am

amazing work Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release) - Page 2 370463729 
Back to top Go down
Varia the Hunter

Varia the Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release)   Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 29th 2013, 12:12 pm

Okay, I made some more progress, mainly in the way of special effects. There are now PalFX for each of Samus' weapons for when they hit, save for the Speed Booster and Screw Attack, which I didn't feel needed them. Her Speed Booster now has actual PalFX instead of transparency, and after image effects to make it feel more like the original games.

I also finally got around to using a Morph Ball model I got to replace the Morph Ball sprites I already had, and it looks WAAAAAY better than how it did previously, if I do say so myself, as it's much cleaner and nicer. I'll confess that the Morph Ball was previously an edited and cropped image from the Smash Bros Wii U website, but now that's been completely changed.

Lastly, her Charge Beam attack is now functional. To use it you simply double tap the Power Beam button and she'll quickly charge up and fire. And I forgot to show in the previous video update, she does have two other crouching attacks: a palm strike, and a backhand swing with her cannon arm to trip with. The only attack I need to add now is her Super Missile, fix her throw, and then she'll be done except for Supers!
Back to top Go down
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release)   Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 29th 2013, 11:09 pm

That sounds awesome, can't wait to see it!!
Back to top Go down
NinjaRyu

PostSubject: Re: Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release)   Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 30th 2013, 10:45 am

great ideas mario 
Back to top Go down
Varia the Hunter

Varia the Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release)   Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 9th 2013, 7:44 pm

Okay, new idea for her Super attack setup. For level 1, it'll be Hyper Beam, level 2 will be Power Bomb, and as much as I wanted to do the Speed Booster Barrage as her level 3, I don't know if I have the know-how to create something so advanced and over-the-top right now. So instead, I have a new Super in mind that should be a bit simpler, yet still be awesome and, in this case, a bit funny. My idea is for her to freeze her opponent with the Ice Beam, then call in her ship; once she signals it, she will backflip out of the way, allowing her ship to pass underneath her and then ram her opponent at full speed. Think of Batman's Super from "Injustice: Gods Among Us" when he has the batmobile ram the enemy. I think this would make Samus slightly more fun to use. Wink

I've taken a bit of a break from working on her lately, but I should be picking back up very soon.
Back to top Go down
NinjaRyu

PostSubject: Re: Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release)   Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 11th 2013, 7:19 am

sounds great What a Face 
Back to top Go down
Varia the Hunter

Varia the Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release)   Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 11th 2013, 5:38 pm

Hyper Beam is finished! Samus takes four shots and then finishes with a Super Missile that has a bit more of a kick to it as compared to when you would use it regularly. Her level 2 is pretty much ready too, I just need to actually add the Power Bomb to it. Forget beta release, if I can finish her third Super successfully, fix her throw, and then add finishing touches, she'll be completely done! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release)   Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 12th 2013, 3:47 pm

Those sound great!!
Back to top Go down
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release)   Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 14th 2013, 12:33 am

While those sound good, any chance to see a visual?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release)   Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Samus Aran by Varia31 (Awaiting release)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next