The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Armaggon by Coloness (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Armaggon by Coloness (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Armaggon by Coloness (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Armaggon by Coloness (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Armaggon by Coloness (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erroratu

Erroratu

Armaggon by Coloness (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) Empty
PostSubject: Armaggon by Coloness (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)   Armaggon by Coloness (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) EmptySeptember 3rd 2013, 12:23 pm

http://mugenguild.com/forum/topicseen./topics/snes-tmnttf-armaggon-release-153426.msg0.html#msg0

Quote :

:V BUWAH

This is my first character, [s]so please be gentle.[/s] so please rip me into shreds.
Anyhoo, Armaggon is a TMNT Adventures character that managed to sneak into the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters fighting game. He's not source accurate, since the game's mechanics are kinda messed up and I wanted to put some spin into it. I initially wanted to make a KFM edit, but 6 special moves + 2 supers + tons of existing KFM edits = I got demotivated.

Stuff I forgot to include in the readme:
Counter hits do additional damage and hitstun. They also cause a single-hit juggle state if the opponent is launched in the air. This is required for getting full damage out of Armaggon's super.
All grounded normals, aside from his far st.C, can be canceled into his command normal.

Download link

Some screenshots:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Armaggon by Coloness (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)   Armaggon by Coloness (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) EmptySeptember 3rd 2013, 1:57 pm

I remember this guy, great game to! Has anyone ever converted the whole roster? I'm pretty sure this particular character was released all ready by a different creator years ago, though I am sure they are completely different coding and sprite rip wise. I've yet to see that Bat fighting creator or that pink Dino guy. I haven't seen the turtles either? scratch 
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Armaggon by Coloness (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)   Armaggon by Coloness (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) EmptySeptember 3rd 2013, 2:03 pm

^Have no idea.
Dcat converted all the Turtles+Shredder+Krang but i dont think they were from this game.

This character is awesome,and got applauded heavily on the guild.
For a first char,this is godlike
The only bad thing i can find is that i don't like the FX,doesn't go well with the older sprites...
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Armaggon by Coloness (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)   Armaggon by Coloness (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) EmptySeptember 3rd 2013, 2:33 pm

Updated,following things changed.

Changes:
- Updated README to include more information
- Added custom landing state to C throw, making it look slightly less worse and removing the unblockable. Still looks bad though
- Added a quick taunt, use it as a fireball fake or something
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Armaggon by Coloness (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)   Armaggon by Coloness (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) Empty

Back to top Go down

Armaggon by Coloness (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
Page 1 of 1