The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #13 - vs. the Foot Clan! Emptyby chuchoryu Today at 2:58 pm

» Cyborg Superman by yolomate for Easter Egg event 2024
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #13 - vs. the Foot Clan! Emptyby chuchoryu Today at 2:57 pm

» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #13 - vs. the Foot Clan! Emptyby manbatshark8 Today at 1:35 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #13 - vs. the Foot Clan! Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 11:43 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #13 - vs. the Foot Clan!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NightDevil123

NightDevil123

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #13 - vs. the Foot Clan! Empty
PostSubject: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #13 - vs. the Foot Clan!   Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #13 - vs. the Foot Clan! EmptyMay 14th 2019, 1:29 pm

I took a break from Marvel and DC stuff to showcase a different group of merry mutants in their original incarnation!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #13 - vs. the Foot Clan! 23JxKeB
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #13 - vs. the Foot Clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #13 - vs. the Foot Clan!   Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #13 - vs. the Foot Clan! EmptyMay 15th 2019, 11:03 pm

Thanks for all these, they are fantastic.  Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #13 - vs. the Foot Clan! 2800933067

Oh speaking of Ninja Turtles...
Anyone seen Batman Vs Ninja Turtles yet?
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9775360/

They do an awesome remake of probably 50 ICONIC comic book covers as "Batman vs Ninja Turtles"
We are talking "Action Comics", "DC Comics", Original Eastman and Laird B&W "Ninja Turtles", and I think I even saw a Archie "Ninja turtles" thrown in there.
You should recognize a bunch of comic covers even if you aren't a comic book collector as they are just that iconic.

The whole scene on the credits reminded me of the fantastic job you do on these. yes

Keep up the great work.
Back to top Go down

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #13 - vs. the Foot Clan!
Page 1 of 1