The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mary Jane [WIP] by Animaraz
AI generated sprites - Page 2 Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:36 pm

» X-men Portraits Collection
AI generated sprites - Page 2 Emptyby JKMaxx Today at 12:16 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
AI generated sprites - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 10:40 am

» The Hands of Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu #92 - Yakuza Showdown!
AI generated sprites - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 10:38 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

AI generated sprites

Go down 
+3
volzzilla
Shining
BigPimp
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BigPimp

AI generated sprites - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI generated sprites   AI generated sprites - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 26th 2024, 2:20 pm

i used the one from chatgpt 4
i mean you can guide it step by step to create something that is very close to the design of the character you want

the biggest problem is still though that it generates images resized (so basically distorted) and in jpeg format with all the compression artifacts. manually fixing those will be a nightmare. maybe ok for a single sprite edit, but not for a bunch. i think for now could be used for some simple to fix but hard to draw shapes, like a cape, because it doesn't really have to be pixel perfect either

ps. there are actually a few of those specifically geared towards sprites it seems:

https://astropulse.gumroad.com/l/RetroDiffusion
https://www.pixellab.ai/

but more like a classic pixel art, not capcom one, so not that useful for us i guess. but it apparently works
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: AI generated sprites   AI generated sprites - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 26th 2024, 10:57 pm

yea, all in jpeg form is an issue...any chance they'll make it so png is possible?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: AI generated sprites   AI generated sprites - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 27th 2024, 2:24 am

im sure they can make anything they want really, if you mean developers
openai can generate real life-like videos at this point, i would think sprites should not be a problem, png, not distorted, whatever else they want to put in. jpeg not as much of a problem i would say, as distortion, for me at least

but when something like this will be available to use? your guess is as good as mine, Volz
Back to top Go down
MERK_U

MERK_U

PostSubject: Re: AI generated sprites   AI generated sprites - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 27th 2024, 3:58 pm

@BigPimp

Woah, that first set of Lizard sprites are actually pretty freakin' dope.

I'm also all for this & hope technology can advance from this in our life time... It would DEF be a game changer to the Mugen world!

Usually when A.I generates something, it never does a repeat of it, not that I have seen...

I'm wondering if that would be an issue in the future, & or if A.I can advance to continue off that same sprite sheet already generated,
as an upload image option per say (Using the same prompt?) Not sure how that would all work out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AI generated sprites   AI generated sprites - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

AI generated sprites
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2