The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» we need deathlook
Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP Emptyby Cesar Today at 4:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:53 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP

Go down 
+6
animaraz
Shining
brucewayne74
ModeratorBot
OGSymbiote
yolomate
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP Empty
PostSubject: Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP   Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP EmptyJanuary 23rd 2024, 3:12 pm

Hi Everyone, I´m back and i wanna apologize for be absent for to long scared I lose all my Mugen Data, mi drive disk was corrupted and i wont be able to recover that data... Neutral Si i get sad and i leave everything, untill end of last year, i begin again, mabe some of you remember that i was working on 2 things, My Dc Vs Marvel proyect and My friend´s proyect Battle Nightmares In Hell, I decide to remake all The DC vs Marvel but using some existend sprites to code a new one chars and in other casses, Do My Own chars, and i begin to learn how to code.
What a Face I begin with this Superman What a Face

I wanna create a different or mixed combat style for this proyect, not usssing all the templates of mvc, mvdc, etc, etc that everyone keeps ussing on this kind of chars. some chars felt incompatible cause that. And incomplete. So At firts i begin to code an learning how to do it with the new 52 superman´s sprites. But i felt it doesn´t fit. So I do a stance and i don´t pulish that sprites yet, but i do the other ones, as you can se here, still incomplete, it´s a Wip. for my proyect and for 1.1 it´doesn´t going to work on 1.0 or win. I decide to make the full game On Ikemen Causse the tools that it had, like the story mode and other curious things. bounce bounce And i dpn´t wanna lose everything again so i´ll be uploading the chars and share them with some one of you guys, in some casses releasing but the combat style will make them incompatible with a lot of chars and i still learnning how to code and if someone wanna help, it will be great. I´ll be spriting this one, the sprites are almost done i found a program that helps and make the spriting, faster. the problem here it´s the superman´s cape that i still drawing like the old school
if someone had cape bases ill apreciate it. drop da bomb

animaraz, wil.li.an, yolomate, jspiderman171717, ƒ}ƒbƒXƒ‹Dƒtƒ@ƒCƒg and 4 elements like this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP   Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP EmptyJanuary 23rd 2024, 3:27 pm

Great ambitious project ...it s a shame you Lost your old works
And i Hope you Will take in consideration to make your chars compatibile with mugen1.0

About the cloak ,Superman by angelus silverhead has got base sprites

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP   Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP EmptyJanuary 23rd 2024, 4:44 pm

yeah 1.0 too!
Back to top Go down
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP   Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP EmptyJanuary 23rd 2024, 7:33 pm

yolomate wrote:
yeah 1.0 too!
I dunno, a lot of things work different on 1.1 like the palls, and maybe it will be more broken Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP 3855700884 Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP 3855700884 but we´ll see that on time
Back to top Go down
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP   Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP EmptyJanuary 23rd 2024, 7:34 pm

Shining wrote:
Great ambitious project ...it s a shame you Lost your old works
And i Hope you Will take in consideration to make your chars compatibile with mugen1.0

About the cloak ,Superman by angelus silverhead has got base sprites
I try that cape at the beggining but, it doesn´t work. it´s out of proportion
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP   Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP EmptyJanuary 23rd 2024, 8:52 pm

Superman es una prueba de lo bien que te esta quedando. Una lástima lo de tu disco duro ¡Pero animo! Cuando se tiene que repetir suele salir mejor.

Good work men

manbatshark8 likes this post

Back to top Go down
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP   Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP EmptyJanuary 23rd 2024, 10:43 pm

animaraz wrote:
Superman es una prueba de lo bien que te esta quedando. Una lástima lo de tu disco duro ¡Pero animo! Cuando se tiene que repetir suele salir mejor.

Good work men

Muchas gracias, pues si... Así suele pasar pero ni modo, que se le va a hacer
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP   Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP EmptyJanuary 23rd 2024, 11:53 pm

i like the style you chose for him. sorry to hear you lost your work. i know that feeling . looking forward to see what else you got for him.
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP   Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP EmptyJanuary 24th 2024, 1:03 am

Your project looks beautiful... ilu
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
ModeratorBot

ModeratorBot

PostSubject: Re: Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP   Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP EmptyJanuary 24th 2024, 9:10 am

Can you please post a sprite of the project so it is easier to post this in the preview panel?
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP   Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP EmptyJanuary 24th 2024, 11:43 am

Sorry dude but it's good your back
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP   Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP EmptyJanuary 24th 2024, 6:14 pm

manbatshark8 wrote:
Hi Everyone, I´m back and i wanna apologize for be absent for to long scared  I lose all my Mugen Data, mi drive disk was corrupted and i wont be able to recover that data... Neutral Si i get sad and i leave everything, untill end of last year, i begin again, mabe some of you remember that i was working on 2 things, My Dc Vs Marvel proyect and My friend´s proyect Battle Nightmares In Hell, I decide to remake all The DC vs Marvel but using some existend sprites to code a new one chars and in other casses, Do My Own chars, and i begin to learn how to code.
What a Face  I begin with this Superman  What a Face

I wanna create a different or mixed combat style for this proyect, not usssing all the templates of mvc, mvdc, etc, etc that everyone keeps ussing on this kind of chars.  some chars felt incompatible cause that. And incomplete. So At firts i begin to code an learning how to do it with the new 52 superman´s sprites. But i felt it doesn´t fit. So I do a stance and i don´t pulish that sprites yet, but i do the other ones, as you can se here, still incomplete, it´s a Wip. for my proyect and for 1.1 it´doesn´t going to work on 1.0 or win. I decide to make the full game On Ikemen Causse the tools that it had, like the story mode and other curious things.  bounce  bounce  And i dpn´t wanna lose everything again so i´ll be uploading the chars and share them with some one of you guys, in some casses releasing but the combat style will make them incompatible with a lot of chars and i still learnning how to code and if someone wanna help, it will be great.  I´ll be spriting this one, the sprites are almost done i found a program that helps and make the spriting, faster. the problem here it´s the superman´s cape that i still drawing like the old school
if someone had cape bases ill apreciate it.  drop da bomb

good to see you again + the video looks great Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP 705151839
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP   Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP EmptyFebruary 12th 2024, 8:18 pm

ModeratorBot wrote:
Can you please post a sprite of the project so it is easier to post this in the preview panel?
Yep, I send here an updated one. I decide to change the style cause i found some problems on the way doing the last onf of the video. Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP 1340147569

So... This one has been made using Blender. It´s a little weird at beggining but i hope it´ll be normal. I think i´ll be ussing this style for all the other characters, that will make the things better to work on...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

animaraz and yolomate like this post

Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP   Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP EmptyFebruary 13th 2024, 5:26 am

This version rules
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP   Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP EmptyFebruary 13th 2024, 12:20 pm

manbatshark8 wrote:
ModeratorBot wrote:
Yep, I send here an updated one. I decide to change the style cause i found some problems on the way doing the last onf of the video.  Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP 1340147569

So... This one has been made using Blender. It´s a little weird at beggining but i hope it´ll be normal. I think i´ll be ussing this style for all the other characters, that will make the things better to work on...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

while that looks good, isnt it completely different from what is in the video?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP   Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP Empty

Back to top Go down

Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next