The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Skully W.I.P by Fede X - Page 3 Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 4:28 pm

» "Latverian Submarine" Doctor Doom Stage Version 2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-GO
Skully W.I.P by Fede X - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 3:45 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Skully W.I.P by Fede X - Page 3 Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 12:25 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Skully W.I.P by Fede X - Page 3 Emptyby dauragoncmikado Yesterday at 9:15 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Skully W.I.P by Fede X

Go down 
+10
RenatoNat.J
wil.li.an
Mr.Ketchup
ModeratorBot
dev
Shining
yolomate
animaraz
crosspotts1.0
Fede X
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

Skully W.I.P by Fede X - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skully W.I.P by Fede X   Skully W.I.P by Fede X - Page 3 EmptyNovember 25th 2023, 10:25 pm

Your latest animations look great big eyes
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Skully W.I.P by Fede X   Skully W.I.P by Fede X - Page 3 EmptyNovember 26th 2023, 9:48 am

Lo de los guantes se me hizo un excelente detalle.

Gloves are good idea.
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Skully W.I.P by Fede X   Skully W.I.P by Fede X - Page 3 EmptyNovember 26th 2023, 5:38 pm

Shining wrote:
You are making good progress also in color separation clap

After this ...grim reaper !?!?!

Hello friend, I haven't finished Grim Reaper yet... regarding him I think I should try to find another base, the one he has is very complicated, maybe I'll try again and the next char to create will be "Sauron" from Marvel
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think its base is very good... But for some reason no one dared to give it life in years. A shame for the sprite work done (so that no one brings it to life). So it will be the next project with some new edits made by me.
This would be the model to follow approximately
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Skully W.I.P by Fede X   Skully W.I.P by Fede X - Page 3 EmptyNovember 26th 2023, 5:44 pm

volzzilla wrote:
Thanks Broo. Now I work on intros and endings
only two left

I simply enjoyed playing this character a lot, I almost moved on to the next one.
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Skully W.I.P by Fede X   Skully W.I.P by Fede X - Page 3 EmptyNovember 27th 2023, 12:10 am

Fede X wrote:
Shining wrote:

Hello friend, I haven't finished Grim Reaper yet... regarding him I think I should try to find another base, the one he has is very complicated, maybe I'll try again and the next char to create will be "Sauron" from Marvel

I think its base is very good... But for some reason no one dared to give it life in years. A shame for the sprite work done (so that no one brings it to life). So it will be the next project with some new edits made by me.

Ambitious project...i hope to see it...if i Remember vellrarth has got some sauron sprites...speak with him or check in his download link
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Skully W.I.P by Fede X   Skully W.I.P by Fede X - Page 3 EmptyNovember 27th 2023, 9:45 am

Fede X wrote:
Shining wrote:

Fede X wrote:
volzzilla wrote:
Thanks Broo. Now I work on intros and endings
only two left

I simply enjoyed playing this character a lot, I almost moved on to the next one.

new sprite is good and sauron looks cool woah
Back to top Go down
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: Skully W.I.P by Fede X   Skully W.I.P by Fede X - Page 3 EmptyNovember 27th 2023, 12:24 pm

Fede X wrote:
Shining wrote:

I don't want to be a pisspot, but while I think your sprite looks good, I don't think using Gill as a base is a good idea for a few reasons:
  • we are at a point in Mugen where most of the bases are used by multiple characters. And Gill is an overused base, because he's minimal in appearance, allowing easy modifications, mostly for bare torso characters.
    So except if you do an overly changed sprite work, most people are gonna think "great, another Gill edit..."
  • I don't think the base will fit. For the legs, first, as they are not animalistic enough. And for the overall style in second, too fluid for a Ptero monster man. And also the pants.

I would recommend something something else for a base, like Sabretooth or Talbain. Sabretooth is a bit big and overused, and Talbain a bit hard to work with, but it might be worth a shot IMO

Mr.Ketchup and RO-X like this post

Back to top Go down
RO-X

PostSubject: Re: Skully W.I.P by Fede X   Skully W.I.P by Fede X - Page 3 EmptyNovember 27th 2023, 8:52 pm

Raijjin wrote:

I don't want to be a pisspot, but while I think your sprite looks good, I don't think using Gill as a base is a good idea for a few reasons:
  • we are at a point in Mugen where most of the bases are used by multiple characters. And Gill is an overused base, because he's minimal in appearance, allowing easy modifications, mostly for bare torso characters.
    So except if you do an overly changed sprite work, most people are gonna think "great, another Gill edit..."
  • I don't think the base will fit. For the legs, first, as they are not animalistic enough. And for the overall style in second, too fluid for a Ptero monster man. And also the pants.

I would recommend something something else for a base, like Sabretooth or Talbain. Sabretooth is a bit big and overused, and Talbain a bit hard to work with, but it might be worth a shot IMO
Can't agree more. I think Hulk 2099 (which base is also sabretooth) can be used, but you need to scale down some parts. Talbain is better.

Raijjin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Skully W.I.P by Fede X   Skully W.I.P by Fede X - Page 3 EmptyNovember 28th 2023, 6:35 pm

I have finished the last intro... I think I wanted to give the character a sense of mystery and mafia with this intro, since Punisher is constantly chased by gangsters. I hope you like the result.

Last edited by Fede X on November 28th 2023, 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

animaraz likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Skully W.I.P by Fede X   Skully W.I.P by Fede X - Page 3 EmptyNovember 28th 2023, 6:39 pm

Raijjin wrote:
Fede X wrote:
Shining wrote:

Talbain, I think it would be done. ...but it would mean doing more work, and the problem is that I didn't want to complicate it too much. I have to think about whether or not to do Sauron!! Because I certainly don't own many sprites of him., And continuing with the small amount would be a lot of work time.

For example, here with little work I can achieve great achievements.
Back to top Go down
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: Skully W.I.P by Fede X   Skully W.I.P by Fede X - Page 3 EmptyNovember 30th 2023, 1:54 pm

Fede X wrote:

Talbain, I think it would be done. ...but it would mean doing more work, and the problem is that I didn't want to complicate it too much. I have to think about whether or not to do Sauron!! Because I certainly don't own many sprites of him., And continuing with the small amount would be a lot of work time.

For example, here with little work I can achieve great achievements.

Well that's the eternal debate between quality and feasibility. Some are strong supporters of high quality work at the cost of never finishing anything, and some are supporters of easy work at the cost of quality.
I think we should find a middle ground with feasible stuff that looks like it should.
Here I'm afraid you're a bit off the character for the idea of being able to finish it, and that's a bit sad.
I know you can find better.

What about Rikuo from Darkstalkers then ? I just realized it's an even better base than Talbain, and quite easier to work with
It's already clean, it's arms thingies might help with the wings, has a primal look and nobody ever uses it !
You'll just have to recolor it, add the wings and head, erase the back thing, and that's it ! Maybe the pants afterwards, but I know your work and I'm sure it's no problem from a guy who added a stripped shirt to the hulk  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

RO-X likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Skully W.I.P by Fede X   Skully W.I.P by Fede X - Page 3 EmptyNovember 30th 2023, 2:53 pm

sauron by vellrarth has got 57 good sprites...i think it s a good starting point to create a complete character!!!
sure, it needs a lot of work but we have 57 sprites yet

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Skully W.I.P by Fede X   Skully W.I.P by Fede X - Page 3 EmptyDecember 1st 2023, 7:31 am

Shining wrote:
sauron by vellrarth has got 57 good sprites...i think it s a good starting point to create a complete character!!!
sure, it needs a lot of work but we have 57 sprites yet

yes to this Exclamation

i like when vellrarth stuff expanded brains
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Skully W.I.P by Fede X   Skully W.I.P by Fede X - Page 3 EmptyDecember 1st 2023, 11:00 pm

Dudes grim reaper was pretty much done all that needed to be done was get hits and the the sprites being switched to wolverine code base because I was using wolverine code to add specials honestly I started work now and have no free time but get hits were what needed to be made and added and he would be done

Cross bones And crimson dynamo is also going to be easy with the bases I chose I just have no time anymore

Last edited by crosspotts1.0 on December 1st 2023, 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Skully W.I.P by Fede X   Skully W.I.P by Fede X - Page 3 EmptyDecember 1st 2023, 11:02 pm

Cross bones And crimson dynamo is also going to be easy with the bases I chose I just have no time anymore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skully W.I.P by Fede X   Skully W.I.P by Fede X - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Skully W.I.P by Fede X
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next