The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» we need deathlook
MMV's Halloween event 2023...Now over after finale...Please reply to tell us if you enjoyed the event! - Page 2 Emptyby Cesar Today at 4:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
MMV's Halloween event 2023...Now over after finale...Please reply to tell us if you enjoyed the event! - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
MMV's Halloween event 2023...Now over after finale...Please reply to tell us if you enjoyed the event! - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
MMV's Halloween event 2023...Now over after finale...Please reply to tell us if you enjoyed the event! - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:53 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MMV's Halloween event 2023...Now over after finale...Please reply to tell us if you enjoyed the event!

Go down 
+4
volzzilla
brucewayne74
Shining
ModeratorBot
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LESSARD

LESSARD

MMV's Halloween event 2023...Now over after finale...Please reply to tell us if you enjoyed the event! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMV's Halloween event 2023...Now over after finale...Please reply to tell us if you enjoyed the event!   MMV's Halloween event 2023...Now over after finale...Please reply to tell us if you enjoyed the event! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 8th 2023, 2:56 pm

Im sorry, I really wish to bring you a more "tangible" gift (as usually in my Bday during the Hallowen event), but I have little free time to work on my wips. But they eventually arrive.
Thaks a lot to ALL THE TALENTED CREATORS who share their love for thie hobby with all the community.
Keep the godd work, be better everytime and be part of this brotherhood.
Thanks to all our ADMIN, who organize the MMV events and keep the life in the forum. Bless you bros.
Happy Halloween for all!!!

gartanham and yolomate like this post

Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

MMV's Halloween event 2023...Now over after finale...Please reply to tell us if you enjoyed the event! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMV's Halloween event 2023...Now over after finale...Please reply to tell us if you enjoyed the event!   MMV's Halloween event 2023...Now over after finale...Please reply to tell us if you enjoyed the event! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 8th 2023, 5:12 pm

Disfrute el evento realmente muchisimo, fue muy bueno.... Pero queria pedirle disculpas formalmente a Pilgrim.. Yo no tenia pensado participar de este evento, cuando lanze la actualizacion de mi Hyperion no pense que alguien mas lo estaba actualizando tambien, y mucho menos que era el regalo final. Sencillamente lo solte sin saber lo que estaba pasando.
Por ahi pienso que es una lastima que hablando el mismo idioma.. no lo hayamos hablado... Podriamos haber trabajado juntos ..

I really enjoyed the event a lot, it was very good.... But I wanted to formally apologize to Pilgrim... I had not planned to participate in this event, when I launched the update for my Hyperion I did not think that someone else was also updating it, and a lot unless it was the final gift. I just let it go without knowing what was happening.
That's why I think it's a shame that by speaking the same language... we haven't spoken it... We could have worked together...

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
ModeratorBot

ModeratorBot

PostSubject: Re: MMV's Halloween event 2023...Now over after finale...Please reply to tell us if you enjoyed the event!   MMV's Halloween event 2023...Now over after finale...Please reply to tell us if you enjoyed the event! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 8th 2023, 11:31 pm

One last surprise release courtesy of Nexus Gaming: https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t16796-seong-mi-na-release
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: MMV's Halloween event 2023...Now over after finale...Please reply to tell us if you enjoyed the event!   MMV's Halloween event 2023...Now over after finale...Please reply to tell us if you enjoyed the event! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 9th 2023, 10:12 pm

LESSARD wrote:
Im sorry, I really wish to bring you a more "tangible" gift (as usually in my Bday during the Hallowen event), but I have little free time to work on my wips. But they eventually arrive.
Thaks a lot to ALL THE TALENTED CREATORS who share their love for thie hobby with all the community.
Keep the godd work, be better everytime and be part of this brotherhood.
Thanks to all our ADMIN, who organize the MMV events and keep the life in the forum. Bless you bros.
Happy Halloween for all!!!

you did great and we look forward to whatever from you in the future treasure

Fede X wrote:
Disfrute el evento realmente muchisimo, fue muy bueno.... Pero queria pedirle disculpas formalmente a Pilgrim.. Yo no tenia pensado participar de este evento, cuando lanze la actualizacion de mi Hyperion no pense que alguien mas lo estaba actualizando tambien, y mucho menos que era el regalo final. Sencillamente lo solte sin saber lo que estaba pasando.
Por ahi pienso que es una lastima que hablando el mismo idioma.. no lo hayamos hablado... Podriamos haber trabajado juntos ..

I really enjoyed the event a lot, it was very good.... But I wanted to formally apologize to Pilgrim... I had not planned to participate in this event, when I launched the update for my Hyperion I did not think that someone else was also updating it, and a lot unless it was the final gift. I just let it go without knowing what was happening.
That's why I think it's a shame that by speaking the same language... we haven't spoken it... We could have worked together...

nothing to worry about regarding pilgrim. originally his edit was going to be part of a mini event for the end of summer, but that plan had to be aborted.

if anything, maybe just be more transparent with wip plans...especially when it comes to updates. i know i personally wonder about blade and chameleon. and i'm sure others are the same.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MMV's Halloween event 2023...Now over after finale...Please reply to tell us if you enjoyed the event!   MMV's Halloween event 2023...Now over after finale...Please reply to tell us if you enjoyed the event! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MMV's Halloween event 2023...Now over after finale...Please reply to tell us if you enjoyed the event!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2